• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of The Fightins IC

"Eh, well if you want what you could do is somehow get them arrested or something. With genuine power backing them up, it'll be real weird just trying to stick them in jail or something."
"We've thought that if you can somehow defy the source of their power, like demons, gods and the like, we can take them down."
“Well we’d best get started no? Just point me at the right direction.”

His clones shuffled their hands, intertwining with the Oraliphim’s.He grasped the Fireball and took a sip before brandishing his rifle.

“Well we’d best get started no? Just point me at the right direction.”

His clones shuffled their hands, intertwining with the Oraliphim’s.He grasped the Fireball and took a sip before brandishing his rifle.

"The Church Of Eternal Children, or "The Eternal Children" For short is a real popular cult that's headquartered a little outside town. Try to only fight in self-defense. This new religion is evil but most of it's adherents are very decent people."

Jovial was simply planning to along with whatever the others did. He knew that’s what he would do if he were drunk which he most definitely will be soon. He reached for his extra flask only to grab a strange vial with green liquid and 6 small seed like objects inside.

“...the hell?” He muttered not knowing the others could hear him.

"The Church Of Eternal Children, or "The Eternal Children" For short is a real popular cult that's headquartered a little outside town. Try to only fight in self-defense. This new religion is evil but most of it's adherents are very decent people."
"So what I'm understanding is that you want us to take care of the higher ups and not the general practitioners correct?"

"So what I'm understanding is that you want us to take care of the higher ups and not the general practitioners correct?"

"Yeah. Also, it needn't be an assassination. I'm hoping for something a little covert. If none of you are capable of that, you'd still be there with someone doing the detective work."
"This probably requires a lot of muscle."

“Bueno,it was a pleasure seeing you. I’ll see what I can do from there,but before I go...is there a hideout for them we should know about?”

“Hmm...I’ll make do then,but not without a few companions.”

Twisting his back away from the witch,he and his posse stares at the group.

“Long trips are always so goddamn lonely! Who wants to help me finish these vials of tequila while we hunt these folks for this lady,eh?”

Jovial was simply planning to along with whatever the others did. He knew that’s what he would do if he were drunk which he most definitely will be soon. He reached for his extra flask only to grab a strange vial with green liquid and 6 small seed like objects inside.

“...the hell?” He muttered not knowing the others could hear him.
“Is there a problem? If you’re worrying about drinks I have you covered,it’s the least I can do!”

“It’s not that. It’s...” He pulled out the green vial and examined it further. “I...didn’t wake up with this...Oi you think this has something to do with our new powers?”

“Looks like even dirtier bud light. The only thing this is good for is the ground.”

He only pours out a single seed that seems to sink into the ground before he stops himself. “I forgot this ain’t my property. Sorry lads.”

A second or 2 passes then suddenly the ground where the seed sunk in suddenly began to crack before a Saibamen burst from the ground. The newly hatched creature stared up at Jovial awaiting orders.

“I...never thought I’d say this but I think I had too much to drink.”

“Oye...We’ve all been there. It’s alright, you can never have enough to drink. Life will always give reasons to.”

The fireball drags itself down its throat. He chugged down to the very end of the glass.

“Now then...are you coming?”

“Sure.” Jovial looked at the little green creature. “So uhh...are you gonna do something or?” The saibamen kept motioning to itself and Jovial as if it were trying to tell him something.

“I guess he’s coming too.”

"Taking down some cultists sounds very interesting however what type of evil acts have they committed so far, also can't we get into some legal trouble as we are basically a group of vigilantes taking the law into their own hands?"

"Taking down some cultists sounds very interesting however what type of evil acts have they committed so far, also can't we get into some legal trouble as we are basically a group of vigilantes taking the law into their own hands?"

"Excellent question. We Warzens have basic permission to do what we're doing. Up until now our powers have been enough to get by and keep the city safe. With someone helping us out, things will be better."

“Well chica, we have a job to do. I’ll try to find any strange looking bastards around this city.”

He and his posse shuffled into the city.

Last edited:
"Excellent question. We Warzens have basic permission to do what we're doing. Up until now our powers have been enough to get by and keep the city safe. With someone helping us out, things will be better."
"Then I can presume that those same benefits also extend to us as long as we are working with you?"

Oraliphim taps an unknown pedestrian’s shoulder.

“Oye! You don’t happen to know about the Eternal Children do you? You would be of great help if you could tell us everything you know.”

His fingers shuffle underneath his cloak,grabbing a large bottle filled soak with tequila.

“Of course there’s something for you too! Here.”

L'mon just listens onto the conversation, not having any questions... atleast currently. Merely whispering stuff to himself.

"That and more. We know how to increase your powers. Of course, just do this one thing, and we'll tell you how to pursue more."
"Well that will defiantly be useful in the future, I will see what I can do to put a stop to them."

Tynan will then Teleport back to his room to research what he can find out about The Church Of Eternal Children. Such as members, locations, and any other leads that he can find such as social media accounts.

@Zackra1799
You find out that the Church is located several miles outside the city, close to the outskirts and suburban areas. This Church believes somewhat like the Jehova's Witness religion, there is never any sharing of "unclean" blood, people follow many different rules, and one of the oddest beliefs is that Lucifer is God.
@Oliver_de_jesus
"Several miles outside the city. . . I'll give you the address"

Back