• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of The Fightins IC

The year is 2100. There are many occurrences on Earth. Many great momentous occasions. For some inexplicable reason, your characters, whether located in one of the hotels of Farrington, a South Western city in the United States of America, or in one of Farrington's city parks, or some other area, as a visitor, or resident, have been gifted with strange new powers and abilities that the world hasn't seen from mortals in a very long time. A sudden surge of energy fills all the protagonists, and they find themselves with new found strength and power they never before experienced.

Currently, each protagonist meets a ghost creature, transparent blue spirits that have come to them, to speak. You can sense somehow that they are benign.

(OOC)
(1) Clash Of The Fightins | VS Battles Wiki Forum

L'mon is a bit confused at his sudden power, however he seems to whisper to himself a bit, before simply looking at the blue spirit.... Not saying a word directly, but more or less waiting exactly for a sort of reaction.

Tynan at his desk having fallen asleep from his long day of animating, suddenly awakens from this surge of energy as it runs through his mind, body, and soul. He quickly begins to question his sanity, however he looks down at his hand and realizes that this sudden rush of power he is feeling is very real as he sees pulverized remains of his pencil. Feeling a sudden presence behind him he quickly bolts out of his chair and turns around to look at the Blue Spirit in his room.

L'mon is a bit confused at his sudden power, however he seems to whisper to himself a bit, before simply looking at the blue spirit.... Not saying a word directly, but more or less waiting exactly for a sort of reaction.
@Zackra1799
"Oh, hello. Living Human."
"You have been given power. You must save the city. ((OOC you don't have to.))"
"Find the Warzens family."

Jack was playing with his dog, he was a military man, they had given him a vacation after his long work, so he decided to go home with a pet, now he was feeling a wave of incredible power.

"Ehh, what?"

"The Warzens...?" L'mon asks himself, before seemingly having a conversation with himself. Barely anything could be made out of it. Before he nods and says "I'll try." directly to the Blue Spirit.

@Zackra1799
"Save the city from what? Also The Warzens? You mean that family of Superheroes? And wait a minute, who even are you and why do I feel super powerful all of a sudden?" says a very confused Tynan

Jack was playing with his dog, he was a military man, they had given him a vacation after his long work, so he decided to go home with a pet, now he was feeling a wave of incredible power.

"Ehh, what?"
@Listentomyrhytm
@Zackra1799

"Yes, the family of superheroes, of the magical kind protect Farrington from supernatural threat."
"I am none other than Oliver Warzen himself."
"Your powers have been given to you, by Universal Law."

A rift appears between the spirit. Charred bones in the shape of a man shackle off the crevice. His hat flopping around his pupils. Shambling and rattling, the carcass approaches the spirit

“....Finally...That journey...nghh...is over. I’m here. Feeling much better than before..

His crimson eyes jab toward the blue spirit.

“You must be the man who helped bring me here no? I owe ya..big time mi amigo. You obviously must want something in return? I-I don’t got much,other than a few rusted pieces of metal...”

Last edited:
A rift appears between the spirit. Charred bones in the shape of a man shackle of the crevice. His hat flopping around his pupils. Shambling and rattling, the carcass approaches the spirit

“....Finally...That journey...nghh...is over. I’m here. Feeling much better than before..

His crimson eyes jab toward the blue spirit.

“You must be the man who helped bring me here no? I owe ya..big time mi amigo. You obviously must want something in return? I-I don’t got much,other than a few rusted pesos...”

"Keep your pesos sir. This city of Farrington is protected by a magical family. The Warzens, my kin. Seek them out. They are the richest family in this city, and are it's protector."

“Thank you! I don’t know how to repay you mi hermano.”

The palms shifted towards his hat,the bodies and him tipping the hat.

I’ll head there. It’s the least I can do for you. Just tell me where to head to!”

Jovial was somewhat numb to the power coursing through his veins, mainly due to the massive amount of alcohol he drank the night before. Fact that he apparently wore his mask and tenchcoat to bed probably didn’t help at all.

Despite his hangover, he immediately shot up from the bed and turned to face the blue entity, his sense of judgment was still pretty hindered.

“Hello there friend! I must say you look dashing. Care for a drink?” He said as he pulled out a whiskey flask from his coat and offered it to the being.

“Thank you! I don’t know how to repay you mi hermano.”

The palms shifted towards his hat,the bodies and him tipping the hat.

I’ll head there. It’s the least I can do for you. Just tell me where to head to!”
@everyone in the thread
"They are the most important family in the city. You can't miss them. Their manor is at _______ (He gives you their address)."

“Well...I’ll see you there then eh?”

The Oralpihim shambled off,away from the man. All the bodies within his posse mimicing his motions.

Can’t believe I’m here...Thank god.”

Warzen Manor
The gate opens as soon as the protagonists approach the massive Warzen Estate grounds. Many acres of land, all belonging to the Warzens, covered in green awaits these guests. When these people approach the double doors, a man dressed as a butler is waiting.

Jovial was upset that his offer was refused but shrugs it off as he follows the beings directions and reached the front of Warzen Manor.

“So this is what a manor looks like? I must be honest, movies made these things look way more...whimsic-wait..” Jovial seems rather stumped as if he were trying to remember something.

That was much...faster than I expected. “

The parley of bones stop their rattling. He lifted his hand through his crimson cloak,waving it at the others.

“Oye! Good to see more folks around here,least I know I really did make it to the other side. Same thing led you here right?

Last edited:
@everyone in the thread
"They are the most important family in the city. You can't miss them. Their manor is at _______ (He gives you their address)."
Ah, Okay well if that's all then I be over" Tynan quickly grabs some suitable clothing and his phone then places 2 finger on his head and teleports in front of the manor.

"Wow, I heard the Warzans were rich but this place is massive and they even have their own butlers as well."

L'mon notices the people on the mansion, and quickly, with his fingers on his forehead, teleports behind them. Without making much noise.

"Welcome." The butler, Tyler greeted. "We've been expecting you." Behind the butler, the ghost could be seen beckoning the others in. "I believe you've already met Oliver." Angelica and Reinhardt are both awaiting the protagonists as well, as are other members of the family, two young adult men and two young adult women, along with their family pets, a silky black cat and a miniature dachsund.

“Expecting me? Hermano, I haven’t done much of anything special to be expected in the first place but hey! Glad I’m wanted somewhere...”

Oraliphim pulls a vial,the edges of the shard encrusted with small skulls and prayers.He pops the cork,drinking it before heading in.

Taking a swig from his whiskey flask, Jovial began heading inside along with the others.

“Neat little group you got going here. Always nice to meet new friends! Anyone want a swig?” He said offering a drink of his whiskey to anyone near him.

Taking a swig from his whiskey flask, Jovial began heading inside along with the others.

“Neat little group you got going here. Always nice to meet new friends! Anyone want a swig?” He said offering a drink of his whiskey to anyone near him.
"Yep" said Jack who had taken a plastic cup from his backpack

The witch, Angelica snaps her fingers, curing Jovial of his inebriation. "Stop that." she demands. "We need a serious discussion here"

“Oh? Man it’s been a while since I’ve drunken real liquor. What kind of whiskey are we taking here?”

The witch, Angelica snaps her fingers, curing Jovial of his inebriation. "Stop that." she demands. "We need a serious discussion here"
“Aye..lo siento,we haven’t even properly introduced our selves and we are already celebrating!”

The mass of bodies tilt towards her,each tipping their caps and cloaks.

“How can I help you?”

“I got Fireball Whiskey and some Vodka in my extra fl-“ The witch ended up cutting him off.

“Fair enough I guess I’ll bring more drinks later lads.”

“I got Fireball Whiskey and some Vodka in my extra fl-“ The witch ended up cutting him off.

“Fair enough I guess I’ll bring more drinks later lads.”
One of the bodies amongst the posse split. Tapping Jovial’s shoulder while Oraliphim spoke to the witch.

“Tsk..how much for the “fireball”,hmm?”

“Free of charge” Jovial whispered. “I have more at home.” He then proceeded to pull out another flask and tried handing it over.

It’s hands fumbled over the whisky,grabbing it and stuffing the glass inside its satchel.

“Gracias muchacho, I’ll be sure to pay you back somehow.”

The body shuffled back to the posse.

@everyone
"We'd love to chat and everything and we kind of will but for now it's important to know why you're all here. I presume you all want to know who gave you your powers. We kind of don't know that but at the same ironic time, we sort of have the answer."
"Some kind of sentient source of energy gave you your powers. While we can't exactly pin point it more precisely than that, we do know that it also sort of originated from here, in this city, somewhere."

“So...you want us to find the source of this power right?”

"Well yes, but that's not the half of it. A lot of very strong magic users are running around the city, causing havoc, or just general suspicious activity. Like cults. There's always been some weirdos causing trouble, but this is just ridiculous."

“Bounty hunting too,eh? Mierda, why didn’t you say so from the start? Not too keen on taking the lives of others, but if it’s to repay a debt then...hmm...I’ll oblige chica”

“Bounty hunting too,eh? Mierda, why didn’t you say so from the start? Not too keen on taking the lives of others, but if it’s to repay a debt then...hmm...I’ll oblige chica”

"Eh, well if you want what you could do is somehow get them arrested or something. With genuine power backing them up, it'll be real weird just trying to stick them in jail or something."
"We've thought that if you can somehow defy the source of their power, like demons, gods and the like, we can take them down."

Back