• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of Golems (Golem vs Redstone Golem)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Stone Golem : 0
RED Stone Golem : 7
Incon : 0

First key Golem and second key Redstone Golem used
Speed Equalized
Both are bloodlusted
Fight takes place in a plains biome, 5 meters apart

After their victory in Blighttown, The Grand Warden and his crew decided to take a break. They stopped by a mostly peaceful village which oddly enough is comprised of only blocks. Nevertheless, the troops received their well-needed break, eating bread and carrots until they are once again ready for conquest. However, their existence caught the attention of a number of heroes who were looking for help.

After some negotiations, it was revealed that a Redstone Golem was present in one of the plains biomes, standing guard for many more valuable resources. The heroes agreed with the grand warden to hand over a quarter of the resources should they take down the Redstone Golem. Unwilling to risk his entire army, The Grand Warden sent in a single Golem to dispatch of its electric brethren.

Last edited:
Since the wither’s feat is still on the profile, I’m assuming he’s 40 tons. Is the stone golem in any way skilled? Though they both defeat opponents that are way more skilled then each other all the time, so that may not be a big advantage for either. I’m leaning towards the red stone golem for slightly more combat options and his 2 times ap advantage. It isn’t big but both a pretty much equal everywhere else.

Since the wither’s feat is still on the profile, I’m assuming he’s 40 tons. Is the stone golem in any way skilled? Though they both defeat opponents that are way more skilled then each other all the time, so that may not be a big advantage for either. I’m leaning towards the red stone golem for slightly more combat options and his 2 times ap advantage. It isn’t big but both a pretty much equal everywhere else.
Golem isn't exactly very skilled. He's mostly on par with untrained Giants so your vote is probably valid

Back