• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Serge relevant hax are spatial manipulation, time manipulation and blackholes, on the other hand chronos has the higher ap ignoring serge's possibly High 2-A rating, and she has precog, so i think she probably takes this.

Chronos due to her massive size advantage, AP, and existence erasure. Serge's abilities likely won't work fast enough to do any significant harm to her.

Another thing i have been thinking of is, chronos might be a pain to kill.

Chronos divided herself to enter the world, but those divided parts like Cro are all Chronos, they are all connected, would killing her in one place really put her down when she exists in all the infinite timelines? All those chronos are still chronos, there is no difference sans power, as the others are small pieces of her.

@CP

I mean, almost any 2-A would have zero issues killing an infinite amount of 2-Cs spread across a multiverse

It's definitely a pain for anyone who doesn't have multiversal+ range yeah

Actually relooking over some scans, i don't think those pieces are 2-C

Chronos loop

All the pieces can use the main bodies power, Cro used the main bodies power to reverse time or more accurately merged 5 timelines together, to stop Rei from being killed by Chronos, time is reversed, and the same stuff repeated; Chronos went to kill Rei, Cro reverses time, rinse and repeat.

But anyway think those pieces aren't just 2-C since they can use the main bodies power.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Another thing i have been thinking of is, chronos might be a pain to kill.

Chronos divided herself to enter the world, but those divided parts like Cro are all Chronos, they are all connected, would killing her in one place really put her down when she exists in all the infinite timelines? All those chronos are still chronos, there is no difference sans power, as the others are small pieces of her.
It would do nothing. Her divided parts like Cro are just an infinitely small fraction of her essence. I mean, she could just create another copy if it were to be destroyed.

@Kal

Chrono is so large that an infinite multiverse is tiny compared to her, hence why she needs to divide herself in the first place.

@Kal Seems like it, they are just a way for chronos to experience the multiverse, cause in her original/true form, the multiverse is too small for her to perceive, so she had smaller parts of herself enter the multiverse.

But said smaller parts are still connected to the original/main chronos, they are all chronos, and can still use the main bodies power.

Madoka does a similar thing. She is a 2-A being, but can have as many M-Bodies as she wants.

Each avatar is basically as strong as she wants it to be.

Basically it's not that the bodies themselves are 2-A, but rather that they are extensions/projections of the true form

@Kal Pretty much.

I think the Cro page might be unnecessary now though, Cro and Chronos are the same person, have had the same knowledge, experiences etc, and have the same powers and abilities.

Serge's page doesn't give the impression of being as strong as he is suppose to be, it's very barebones imo which i thought was off if this dude killed lavos.

Uh, pretty sure that Serge himself scales below Lavos. The CC scales above, but Serge is weaker than TD on his own.

Like, the big part of the scaling chain of TD Lavos is that there are many people helping Serge

Back