• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chosen One (Animator vs Animation) regen removal.

According to the newest AvA short the Chosen one and Dark Lord escaped the blast 0:30 , and didn't tank or regen as previously thought meaning their Regenerationn should be removed.

Seems pretty conclusive, I agree with removing it.

Yeah, I agree.

But I feel like we should also address the massive 3D space that The Chosen One and the Dark Lord presumably created.

The Smashor said:
Yeah, I agree.
But I feel like we should also address the massive 3D space that The Chosen One and the Dark Lord presumably created.
If the space is in the computer, it is still 2-D not 3-D

But the characters in it can clearly move around as if it were a 3D space, and it also seems to be outside the computers since their able to acess every computer in the world from there.

The Smashor said:
But the characters in it can clearly move around as if it were a 3D space, and it also seems to be outside the computers since their able to acess every computer in the world from there.
The movements need to be outside the computer otherwise they are not 3-D. Movements can look 3-D even on drawings after all

Nico-v11 said:
I was just thinking that they should have dimensional travel at least
I can agree on this matter; it might best to save this point for another CRT though since this CRT's topic is different.

I was bringing this up on another server, but it seems i got ninja'd, rip.

Anyways, i think i can agree. It's pretty much shown that they escaped and not tanked the computer's destruction.

What about the hub-like place they travel to, which contains every computer/database of the world they could access to? I think that's some kind of data manipulation through travelling, not sure about dimensional travel.

It looks like they travelled through the internet considering the portal came from the Wifi symbol as well as the places they attacked.

Back