• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah causality and fate refer to causality and fate that of the entire world/universe. already in state several times in feats
I guess the evidence for that would be the world being made up of infinite nodes, Amane receiving the indulgence of the goddess that controlled causality in the world and the mention of a causal interference system? The world being made up of infinite nodes is valid evidence due to the explanations and scientific backing though the statement with the goddess that controlled causality seems to be either metaphorical or hyperbolical unless there really is a goddess like that featured in the series. If we can presume that world generally refers to the one with infinite nodes, then this should be alright.

Amane receiving the indulgence of the goddess that controlled causality in the world and the mention of a causal interference system? The world being made up of infinite nodes is valid evidence due to the explanations and scientific backing though the statement with the goddess that controlled causality seems to be either metaphorical or hyperbolical unless there really is a goddess like that featured in the series
it's not a metaphor or hyperbole because amane's causality attacks always have an effect on his opponent. and yeah the world in amane's attack state refers to the world of rakudai which is infinite nodes

I guess the evidence for that would be the world being made up of infinite nodes, Amane receiving the indulgence of the goddess that controlled causality in the world and the mention of a causal interference system? The world being made up of infinite nodes is valid evidence due to the explanations and scientific backing though the statement with the goddess that controlled causality seems to be either metaphorical or hyperbolical unless there really is a goddess like that featured in the series. If we can presume that world generally refers to the one with infinite nodes, then this should be alright.
That's not hyperbole, the goddess really exists

Before the blade of Intetsu could reach Amane...
“Die.”
The lips of Amane that showed a thin smile weaved his killing intent without
hiding. Die.
It was a savage word often spoken on the battlefield.
However, it was just a word no matter how violent and savage it was.
It only stopped at provoking the anger of the opponent, and could not reach
the opponent’s life.
However ── that word coming out from Amane, who had received the
indulgence of the goddess that controlled causality in the world, would not
stop at mere words.
The instant that word came out of his mouth, the hand of the goddess bent the
causality and pushed on to grant the result he wished for coincidentally──
“Kah────ah.”
The fangs of fate sank into Ikki’s life.

it's not a metaphor or hyperbole because amane's causality attacks always have an effect on his opponent. and yeah the world in amane's attack state refers to the world of rakudai which is infinite nodes
That's not hyperbole, the goddess really exists

Before the blade of Intetsu could reach Amane...
“Die.”
The lips of Amane that showed a thin smile weaved his killing intent without
hiding. Die.
It was a savage word often spoken on the battlefield.
However, it was just a word no matter how violent and savage it was.
It only stopped at provoking the anger of the opponent, and could not reach
the opponent’s life.
However ── that word coming out from Amane, who had received the
indulgence of the goddess that controlled causality in the world, would not
stop at mere words.
The instant that word came out of his mouth, the hand of the goddess bent the
causality and pushed on to grant the result he wished for coincidentally──
“Kah────ah.”
The fangs of fate sank into Ikki’s life.
What I'm doubting here is less the range or capabilities of Nameless Glory and more the expression with the goddess that was used there. Is it really established that there is a goddess favoring and supporting Amane or is this merely a way to convey just how strong that ability is?

What I'm doubting here is less the range or capabilities of Nameless Glory and more the expression with the goddess that was used there. Is it really established that there is a goddess favoring and supporting Amane or is this merely a way to convey just how strong that ability is?
yeah it refers to the range universe. all humans were bound by the fate and causality system that existed in the world, and amane was given the ability to manipulate it. and desperados as said in the forum said that they have gone out and transcended the chain of fate and causality systems that exist in the world.

Yes, when Amane wants something the Goddess immediately grants it like the feats I sent above

yeah it refers to the range universe. all humans were bound by the fate and causality system that existed in the world, and amane was given the ability to manipulate it. and desperados as said in the forum said that they have gone out and transcended the chain of fate and causality systems that exist in the world.
Okay.

Yes, when Amane wants something the Goddess immediately grants it like the feats I sent above
So, the goddess is a separate character featured in the story or is she only mentioned when Nameless Glory is involved?

Okay.

So, the goddess is a separate character featured in the story or is she only mentioned when Nameless Glory is involved?
She exists when the nameless glory ability is involved, as the ability is her special gift to amane, which allows amane to use the goddess' powers.

therefore amane is the only blazer with an S rank in the Chavalry of a failed knight

She exists when the nameless glory ability is involved, as the ability is her special gift to amane, which allows amane to use the goddess' powers.

therefore amane is the only blazer with an S rank in the Chavalry of a failed knight
Okay? I guess I'll just leave this be since this won't have much of an effect on the matter of the universal range.

The first part with Aname seems fine, however the Desparodo thing doesn't seem like range in my opinion. Them just bring outside/transcend fate/cause and effect doesn't mean they have it on a universal scale, unless they are shown stopping it's effect on the universe itself.

Also, High 3-A range is a thing but it's all just classed under universal. So when writing the range description you would just put Universal and then the description that proves it's on a infinite scale.

The first part with Aname seems fine, however the Desparodo thing doesn't seem like range in my opinion. Them just bring outside/transcend fate/cause and effect doesn't mean they have it on a universal scale, unless they are shown stopping it's effect on the universe itself.

Also, High 3-A range is a thing but it's all just classed under universal. So when writing the range description you would just put Universal and then the description that proves it's on a infinite scale.
Ok for Amane

for Desperado's, in the link I gave it says "This Power directly allows them to influence the causal relationship of this world"

for Range , okay I agree

the Desparodo thing doesn't seem like range in my opinion. Them just bring outside/transcend fate/cause and effect doesn't mean they have it on a universal scale, unless they are shown stopping it's effect on the universe itself.
Desperados also affect causality system in the world and even transcended. as said by nameless it's in the feats link above. one of these other evidences can also be used to convince you

What other staff have said seems reasonable. You should be fine to add what they've said.

I can applied it, in her profile.

But for Desperado, at least tell anyone the list of existing Desperado member pages and an explanation about the universal range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back