• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters you hate and why?

There's only one character that I can think of that I hate the most (as of now.)

Jagi: I think this one should be pretty obvious given how he's done some horrible shit, as well as changed his name to "Lord Kenshiro" just to give Kenshiro a bad name (didn't mean much in the end but still) he also had this "I can't be beaten by someone younger than me" type shit going on and was just an asshole in general. I just hate him so much.

Makima from Chainsaw Man because of her rabid fanbase and the fact that she ain't even all that. She's also trash waifu material.

Back