• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Feats Totally Spies

Can someone tell me how this makes someone an Island Level in Attack Potency??

Fandom Image

I am kinda confused seeing as this is what I believe is the reason why she is one due to this happening ^w^;

She seems to be scaled from her durability of "withstanding 100000 Megatons". Which sounds fishy too.

She seems to be scaled from her durability of "withstanding 100000 Megatons". Which sounds fishy too.
Well the durability is actually stated by Jerry their boss who has not been wrong on any gadget in the entire six seasons of the show, though I can easily see why people would think it is fishy it is said in the show true it is not shown but everything told about the gadgets have always been true in the show so there is that.

Also thanks for giving your input on this since that was also the only way I could see them scaling it since there was no other way in my viewpoint to access that

Back