• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chapulin Colorado feats CRT: Its a big one.

Hi, I would humbly like to request assistance into knowing the inputs of the following and what we might agree to:

Btw if I left something in these categories there is this Power/Abilities section and other stuff there is a must to check up and discuss as well, too long to name here but worth looking into. But it should be it.

AP/Dura:

"
mucho más fuerte que un SUPER RATÓN"

( ! ) These are the absolutely casual no-sold feats, There is more consistently stronger feats Chapulian can pull off but they are still worth a mention because they are just that impressive just how casually he can pull these off despite his depictions surprisingly (Yes don't let his weak gag moments fool you.).

- Casually chops through several hard materials including bar weights, though he broke his hand by a metal beam, In the next frame he is boxing for half an hour unfazed.

- In Chapulian's first encounter with a Frankenstein creature had his fall casually destroying a slab of a gravestone, revealing he was conscious only pretending to be knocked out so Frankenstein can go away. Hell his clumsy entrances shatters in half large slabs of a tombstone with his footing alone once more only trying to maintain his balance. His accidental crashes knocks through bricks and is up and running like nothing happened.

- Can pretend to be a statue, With a robber pushing him aside making Chapulin's falling destroy a big chunk of stone material and is still pretending afterwards.

- Survived this point blank explosion that only ended up damaging one hand.

- Claims that he can easily dispose Black Soul/Space Pirate of the Asteriods (this guy), eventually Apprehending him with one hand in his tiny form, Black Soul can casually tank the immense speeds of one of the circulating space asteroids to the back of his head.

( ! ) The cherry on top is this was CASUAL so far believe or not, Now we get to the more serious shit as things gets more over the top from here as we could potentially be reaching Small Building to maybe even Urban range.

- Survived being engulfed by the collapsing tons of debris from an abandoned mine saying his phrase under the debris and Here similarly in comics.

- Survived this bomb. Said bombs earlier are strong enough to reach this high up the window they were at, and the everyday man you saw in the first one not only survived jumping off but also took the point blank explosion that reached that high up more earlier the height description they were in is the "10th floor" and we do see some visible skyscrapers in the background. Similarly here, surviving the intensity blowing him away, earlier its strong enough to send this man that fell off the window flying back up with the man earlier mentioned they were also in the "10th floor".

- Chapulian took one of the gas cylinders point blank and it didn't just made him cross the concrete brick wall, the shockwave blew the two people that were there from the other side, Understandably so as any clearer indications of the explosions of these earlier in the episode the same gas explosions covered up to this much massive area. Similarly survived another Gas explosion violent enough to shake the room sending him flying, There's actually a two parter to the intensity of the Gas Explosions to which made everyone there evacuate the area and accordingly the woman states "with the explosion of the gas, the whole neighborhood is about to collapse!" To which the Engineer there confirms as the walls visibly are torn down, the explosion commenced and it indeed violently shook and deteriorated the entire area even more, the engineer of which was inside the room and survived.

- Survived point blank the other gas leak explosion of the kitchen that sent him among other debris violently flying above of what ever left of a roof. Similarly Here point blank, in this same episode the household objects that were there are no longer present in the room they were at after the explosion took place instead was the bath tub which was very high up above the floor they were at.

Nevertheless something to note is that IRL Gas explosions (credit to Apex PredatorX) Have apparently shown to do this much high density damage.

- Survived a blow from the source of Samson's strength itself given this episode still mentions its origins, Samson has power strong enough to massacre an entire army of Philistines using nothing but the jawbone of a Donkey and even collapsed a temple that could hold over a thousand and thirty people accordingly.

- Was also in middle of the cataclysmic "Aerolitos." or its translation "Meteorite." Event, violently shaking everything in an earthquake fashion, such was the intensity that even a car flew there. Said oversized meteorites were still potent enough to do this much damage to the environment with the everyday human lady there being completely crushed by these, Afterwards its revealed her arm was hurt, it could be possible Chapulian himself could have removed said meteorites from her, noted its destructivity has done this much more damage inside out.

Speed:

"Más ágil que ... Una maldita tortuga Ninja!!"

- Fast enough to move out of the way from the bullets of this sergeant's gun at this distance keep in mind earlier this general says "And be very careful, The sergeant was a champion in targeting point blank". Can successfully move out of the way from some of the cataclysmic meteorites.

Combat/Reaction's:
- Managed in his shrunken state by jetpack to maneuver his way successfully locating Black Soul from the farthest reaches of space. Descriptions earlier had a cadet state no one couldn't even dare reach all the way up to mars afraid he will stumble upon the space pirate that lives in a small asteroid that has a weapon to destroy earth, the boss later knew who he was referring to fearfully says "No." Black Soul makes an appearance somewhere in farthest reaches of space and can actually hear the two's conversation threatening to destroy the planet Chapulian appears acknowledging the dire situation saying "How to reach an asteroid that is flying at millions of kilometers millions of kilometers away from the Earth?". There is this episode in his shrunken state and a random toy plane he found flew singing about piloting across many different zones of space from meteors/asteroids, planets, through stars, nebula are seen in the background, Going by far to casually walk on the farthest comets/meteors and then coming back to Earth in the specific location he was at not long after.

Lifting Strength:

- Traded blows with Matefacil, Managing to later throw him with such a force to cause a hole in a wall exactly in Matafacil's shape sending debris violently flying in the background.

- Apprehended Black Soul in his tiny form with one hand.

- Can lift this big rock from Mars properties.

- Nonchalantly twisted a man's head all the way back sending it spinning, Later elongated the man's neck.

- physically ripped a steel beam whole.

- Held on to this boulder from the shaking and was able to slightly push it away with one hand.

- Lifted "Aerolitos." or similarly described "Meteorites." The old man saying "Aerolitus." are fragments of Celestial Bodies from outer space, While Chapulian misunderstood celestial bodies with Miss Universe, the woman finishes what the old man was saying "What my dad means by Celestial Bodies is Stars, fragements of Planets, or the like from outer space, Maybe these are even lunar based." theorizing they could be fossils of sorts not only can an injured man lift these with moderate difficulty Chapulian lifted these, being heavy enough to brake the wooden floor Chapulian was standing on managing to hold on to this bigger meteorite, These are the meteorites that did cause an earthquake and eventual destruction of building's in the episode of course. Similarly again over his head. Once more in another episode lifted this one over his head, lifted this bigger meteorite, fell with it only to reappear behind them seconds afterwards, And later lifted this one also over his head.

That should be it.

Last edited:
This seems good
Lets just hope the Spanish barrier wouldn't confuse them at certain points because oh man, YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE AGGRAVATING HASSLES I HAD FINDING THESE GUYS.

And apparently its about to get worse since accordingly somebody is going to plan another unholy shat phase with certain copy right which makes finding these again are going to be very hard to find....

...Apex probably already knew how I reacted to that. I need to learn how to replicate these feats and abilities into Imgur's then.

Last edited:
All we need left is for the others to evaluate all of this and it honestly is well sound. This is honestly quite a surprise to see Chapulin despite the many jokes is actually pretty ******* OP. XD

I mean, there's not really much to evaluate here it's just physical stats. You should've gotten some calcs first and then make this CRT. Unless you were going for 9-B AP and Subsonic reactions, you won't really get anything else without them.

That is true. My apologies for not having the patience to properly read the first post in this particular case.

I mean, there's not really much to evaluate here it's just physical stats. You should've gotten some calcs first and then make this CRT. Unless you were going for 9-B AP and Subsonic reactions, you won't really get anything else without them.
Yeah I know that is why I asked. I already invited someone to calc these feats who is more aware of the verse and calc'd the feats of said verse "Monkey Dunno." and I have even been bumping them, but so far not much activity until I've been recommended to put it all in a CRT. But I know the consistently stronger feats are shown to be far higher then a measly 9-B or subsonic, That's kind of what I meant if certain barriers between Spanish will baffle people new to it.

I do require the assistance of other calc-ing people out there if Monk is not going to notify much.

Last edited:
Can you list what you need calculated along with the evidence?

If its all said and done, We can at least discuss the Super Hero's Stamina, Additions to Powers and Abilities (which is further down the physical's), Range, And Inteligence (You'll probably be surprised on this one there are some things that are repeated but I must mention. It's a dozy.)

New info I found for him not mentioned in the other blog:

Martial Arts:
Sparring in Boxing including Wrestling, showing a disciple not be taken off guard with certain movements or could get grappled with a "Flying Key." move, which he demonstrates. Implemented maneuvers, knocking out a criminal. Apprehended the world's famous secret agent (Is refer to as agent in the episode at times.)/Spy in the world while the spy was in an invincible state. (sounds familiar lads?)

Automatic Translation:
Instantly understands the Venus language, stating he has dominated mastery of all foreign extraterrestrial planetary languages of the solar system. Says that he can understand/speaks any language in the universe as said in the episode "Samson stayed bald".

Telepathy:
Heard someone's thoughts from a distance. In a much further range heard a gypsy's unintentional call for help.

Regeneration:
In the blog its mentioned that he recovers from flattening states, but this should probably also grant him Immortality Type 3.

Camouflage;
Can go undetected simply by just putting on a small mustache, fooling a detective assigned in finding a famous international spy.

Enhanced Senses:
Two antennae's on top his hood directly connected to his body's nervous system allows Chapulian direct control of its powers such as: Detecting the presence of criminals and dangerous situations in general in exceedingly far ranges, even see their movements, Decode and translate various languages and secret codes, capture readings of toxic or hazardous materials, And receive requests for help. Managed to also easily evade bullets at the dead of night.

Invulnerability:
Bullets have once shown no apparent effect on him, saying being "Likely effected by any".

Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Easily traversed and able to sing a song unfazed through the vacuums of outer space without equipment.
This also grants him resistances to Cosmic Radiations and Extreme Cold given Space being extremely frigid and radiated.

These should be it for now. Aside physical's.

Last edited:
Lets just hope the Spanish barrier wouldn't confuse them at certain points because oh man, YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE AGGRAVATING HASSLES I HAD FINDING THESE GUYS.

And apparently its about to get worse since accordingly somebody is going to plan another unholy shat phase with certain copy right which makes finding these again are going to be very hard to find....

...Apex probably already knew how I reacted to that. I need to learn how to replicate these feats and abilities into Imgur's then.
You can turn the important parts of the videos into gifs with http://freegifmaker.me/ if you wish..

So we can see the feats :)

Also I agree with all your proposals buddy.

You can turn the important parts of the videos into gifs with http://freegifmaker.me/ if you wish..

So we can see the feats :)

Also I agree with all your proposals buddy.
Yeah great thinking, many thanks! I'll consider it don't worry...

... Also this is way WAY out of context for this BEAR WITH ME FOR WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY, I'M NOT GONNA DERAIL TOO MUCH, nothing too serious...

...Which one of you have full on seen the Steven Universe series? I know, I know, its super weird to say here but some of us have been stuck in quarantine lately and I had the weirdest Doc Brown vison (Literally, surprised nobody has come up with it.) Lately, Though I'm sure it will be in the Fun and Games section for Chapulin to face as he could still get one shotted by sheer AP from the chick, Therefore fun and games, I'll also post that someday not far from now.

Last edited:
I can't view any of the linked videos due to copyright claims, but Automatic Translation doesn't apply to characters with prior knowledge of languages. In the case you described, he already has mastery of all "galactic languages" rather than having an ability to decipher any language.

The logic behind Immortality type 3 seems fine. As for physicals, like Ogbun said, you should get some calcs first.

Following.
If anything that requires dealing with an Spanish to English happens, feel free to tell me.

I can't view any of the linked videos due to copyright claims, but Automatic Translation doesn't apply to characters with prior knowledge of languages. In the case you described, he already has mastery of all "galactic languages" rather than having an ability to decipher any language.

The logic behind Immortality type 3 seems fine. As for physicals, like Ogbun said, you should get some calcs first.
Aw **** this is what I meant by Spanish barrier (including Copyright).

He literally can decipher any language in the universe via his antennas But I'll provide more then, though its at times strange that only I can see it. Bob will presumably help here.

Apex I'm having problems downloading certain videos, as I clicked on "Youtube to gif." And inserted the YouTube link in the site and it gave me an error.

It's just way too long to check.
Can you say in the meantime what we could get if everything gets accepted?

It's just way too long to check.
Can you say in the meantime what we could get if everything gets accepted?
I mean by in the mean time I was referring to the ones I posted if you want it short.

Not the blog post if that's what you meant by long. If we could take a look at at what we could get at WITH THE BLOG accepted on Power's/Abilities I'll put them here being less over blown and more organized if you want.

Aw **** this is what I meant by Spanish barrier (including Copyright).

He literally can decipher any language in the universe via his antennas But I'll provide more then, though its at times strange that only I can see it. Bob will presumably help here.

Apex I'm having problems downloading certain videos, as I clicked on "Youtube to gif." And inserted the YouTube link in the site and it gave me an error.
You can try with another gif maker, there are plenty on internet.

What are the conclusions here so far, and what still remains to be decided?

What are the conclusions here so far, and what still remains to be decided?
Apparently some people are sorta having problems with seeing the clips due to the annoyance of copyright, I'm seeking how to transport clips to an imgur or of similar mechanics for people to full on evaluate the powers and abilities section.

From what I remember they can't even see these for example:

Martial Arts:
Sparring in Boxing including Wrestling, showing a disciple not be taken off guard with certain movements or could get grappled with a "Flying Key." move, which he demonstrates. Implemented maneuvers, knocking out a criminal. Apprehended the world's famous secret agent (Is refer to as agent in the episode at times.)/Spy in the world while the spy was in an invincible state. (sounds familiar lads?)

Automatic Translation:
Instantly understands the Venus language, stating he has dominated mastery of all foreign extraterrestrial planetary languages of the solar system. Says that he can understand/speaks any language in the universe.

Telepathy:
Heard someone's thoughts from a distance. In a much further range heard a gypsy's unintentional call for help.

Regeneration:
In the blog its mentioned that he recovers from flattening states, but this should probably also grant him Immortality Type 3.

Camouflage;
Can go undetected simply by just putting on a small mustache, fooling a detective assigned in finding a famous international spy.

Enhanced Senses:
Two antennae's on top his hood directly connected to his body's nervous system allows Chapulian direct control of its powers such as: Detecting the presence of criminals and dangerous situations in general in exceedingly far ranges, even see their movements, Decode and translate various languages and secret codes, capture readings of toxic or hazardous materials, And receive requests for help. Managed to also easily evade bullets at the dead of night.

Invulnerability:
Bullets have once shown no apparent effect on him, saying being "Likely effected by any".

Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Easily traversed and able to sing a song unfazed through the vacuums of outer space without equipment.
This also grants him resistances to Cosmic Radiations and Extreme Cold given Space being extremely frigid and radiated.

Most of the videos are blocked from my country.

Someone will have to talk it out for me, although the telekinesis, Automatic Translation and Npi (interacting with a dream falls as Npi) is fine since I know that episode.

Last edited:
Most of the videos are blocked from my country.

Someone will have to talk it out for me, although the telekinesis, Automatic Translation and Npi (interacting with a dream falls as Npi) is fine since I know that episode.
Okay so what I need to know is that using imgur works now? Sound may be a problem like those that need context so maybe I'll find a way with this.

Last edited:
Alrighty! many hello's to the guys and gals! your anomalous individual here IS BACK, And I would like to introduce without the copyright blockage character Chapulin Colorado revision of ability stuff to add, REDUX EDITION (Sorta). Brace yourselves cuz its a dozy for a 1970's-1990's series.

I'll leave intellect for another day as this is already tediously long enough.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stamina: Chapulian survived battles with enemies that had him beaten to death like with some of these advanced aliens for example and still keeps going at it with said alien being strong enough to upper cut hard enough to send a grown man flying for a period, It can consist of Chapulin getting upper cut so high by these Karate men he flew himself and it took about a long minute for Chapulin to come down destroying concrete like paper...And he was fine up and running. Is still up and running from receiving blows from unfathomably powerful things like Samson's power (Yes, THE SAMSON.). He was also performing a magic trick act regarding being locked in a coffin afterwards survived being pierced by the said large swords, still standing. Can pretty much take an ordeal of punishment throughout his career that will leave him in a withered state only to still be able to stand and stay conscious like standing from flamed explosions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Power's/Abilities:

- Acrobatics: Chapulin is surprisingly very robust. Being able to hang on to hoop's even with one arm for a long duration. As his superhero insect characteristics applies, He can leap high distances with ease. Shows no leverage leaping out of the deep ocean to get on board a pirate ship (Luffy would be proud).

- Has some rather hilariously delayed pain receptors.

- Flight As seen here. Used this in combat like taking off guard "Silvato Yamazaki." to then hit hard enough to literally instant KO, remaining knocked out that way even at the end. And Here similarly.

- Hammer space: Seen here, knocking out a man he was training giving a pun to the "Head Lock". Seemingly grabbed a metal beam out of nowhere.

- Invulnerability: Bullets have once shown no apparent effect on him, saying being "Likely effected by any".

- Chapulin falls from a very high fall but instead of getting really hurt he bounces up and down several times and appears just fine afterwards evidenced the fact he has some degree of solid Toon Force as well he would be hard to harm at times.

- In Comics this wrestler threw Chap a second time only for Chap to rebound and effectively knocking out said wrestler (Right page.).

- Telekinesis/Gravity Manipulation: He can not only lift these really heavy weights with much ease but also gives the middle finger to the laws of physics by hanging on to it mid air which eventually drops on the waiter. (its been assumed by some that it may not just be gravity manipulation but also telekinisis at work as it was still hanging in mid air for several seconds.)

In some of the wild west era episodes he is also able to do this with a knife, defying gravity for a moment or two.

- There was that one time he had medicine to deduce sleep from an escape mental patient and threw it on the trash can, Its potent enough that said trash grew sentient beginning to show eyelids and grow sleepy.

- Apparently in another episode this thief was dreaming about a log cutting off a saw to which the guy mocked Chap for not being as astute then all of the sudden leading Chap to interact with said log from the man's dream and hits the guy with it (Subjective reality, NPI, and/or possibly Dream manipulation?).

- Much to everyone's surprise, Chapulin's statue duplicate comes to life.

- He can do THIS, Sadako Yamamura Style. (Mario isn't the only red character who could do this after all.)

- He can also do THIS, Basically stretching the window scenery for more space to look at the supposed Abominable Snowman that was outside then throwing the window away like nothing.

- Non Physical Interaction: Chapulian out of anger in hearing the news of the pirates taking people prisoners and crudely killing them slowly, He punches a Pirate hard enough to interact with their Tattoo like ship causing it to sink (Monkey D. Luffy really would have recruited him in some way).

- Somehow erased the beard of a man, from a magizine.

- Remained rather unfazed by drinking a very strong tonic that is used for hair purposes, causing him to grow out his insides.

- Resistance to Electric Attacks: Shrugged off being stuck in the blue surges of loose electrical conduits while in his tiny form. And here, shrugged off currents strong enough to create red sparks.

- Expert Hammer Wielder/Weapon Mastery: Deflects any objects thrown back with enough force to knock out enemies. Can deflect a boulder right back far away to a thug in the comics. Can easily send grown people flying far away, sent this person in a hanged position. Launched this man followed by the totem flying away with ease in this episodes intro alone. When the situation calls for it, He has shown using other things of his inventory competently and executed them in clever ways.

- Immortality (Type 3) + Regeneration: As mentioned, it should be around Mid, Can get flatten to a paper shape and recover momentarily well despite being completely crushed. And reformed himself here similarly. it has also happened from an everyday human's role and soon afterwards while still hurt he somehow recovered as a reminder.)

And its important to note that the humans in Chapulin's verse are pretty tough themselves. minus physicals, there is this man that had Chapulin's hammer enlarged inside and all he feels is a stomach ache.

Enhanced Senses: Two antennae's on top his hood directly connected to his body's nervous system allows Chapulian direct control of its powers such as: Detecting the presence of criminals and dangerous situations in general in exceedingly far ranges, even see their movements beyond objects, Decode and translate various languages and secret codes, capture readings of toxic or hazardous materials, And receive requests for help even hear them as far into different time periods. etc. Managed to also easily evade bullets at the dead of night.

- Cyborgization: Antennas are connected to his body's nervous system as earlier episodes show this if fearful his antennas sink and he would react in an uncomfortable way if pulled on. Its not all weakness though, He took advantage of this when he was getting grabbed by the antennas disappearing shown that he can take off the entire hood to come to the other side and make a hit. And despite all the comedic moments of this can pull it back up with not much trouble from before despite having shown such connected to his system.

- Martial Arts: While initially he had trouble he soon somewhat adapted nearly the same way head to head and intercepted the blacker belt version of Silvato Yamazaki before managing to hold his own, Its even said he could have still won, If he didn't wuss out at the last second that being said he eventually managed to kick a man so hard the man flew a great distance heading straight to the bong. There's more to him then this as he also does sparring in Boxing including Wrestling, showing a disciple not be taken off guard with certain movements or could get grappled with a "Flying Key." move, which he demonstrates among another that is a surprise kick attack. And in case you thought it was all talk and no bark, Chapulin actually implemented these maneuvers which are very effective, fully knocking out a criminal (Yes he doesn't always need to fly to do this). Apprehended the world's famous secret agent (Is refer to as agent in the episode at times.)/Spy in the world while the spy was in an invincible state. (sounds familiar lads?)

Automatic Translation:: Instantly understands the Venus language, stating he has mastery over all foreign extraterrestrial planetary languages of the solar system. Says that he can understand/speak any language in the universe just by his antennas capturing it.

Telepathy: Heard someone's thoughts from a distance. In a much further range, heard a gypsy's unintentional call for help. something that could fall in this category being these Venusian woman literally pulled a SpongeBob being able to fly with the venus property rocks, Which is later revealed by these woman that it requires the power of the mind to control correctly and later on manages to master these rocks himself and manages to fly with it.

Camouflage: Can go undetected simply by just putting on a small mustache, fooling a detective assigned in finding a famous international spy. And mostly despite the simplicity can go undetected publicly overall.

Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Easily traversed and able to sing a song unfazed through the vacuums of outer space without equipment.)
This also grants him resistances to Cosmic Radiations and Extreme Cold given Space extremely frigid and radiated environments.

- Size shifting (Via Tinyish Pills will reduce him to the size of 20 cm to pick enemies off guard or to access hard-to-reach locations. The effects of the pill last 10 minutes and afterwards returns to his normal size.) & Small Size (Type 1 as he 20 cm/10 inches on Tinyish pills. As a plus his physical attributes are not hindered by the change of stature, Shown consistently knocking, staggering people in this size many times while using other abilities and hiding the same way as a result briefly stunning a robber followed by destroying the door Becoming a harder target to find, physically stunned Dry Gut without the hammer to then trick the other into submission. Apprehends Black Soul with one hand.

- Paralysis Inducement update: Via The Paralyzing Horn, When aimed at a person or object sounded once would freeze it in a frozen position even in mid-air, sounding the horn twice makes the frozen person or object free again. Him lacking mastery over it is a bit too much of an overstatement, he's more or less has very few gag moments of clumsiness with it rather then having outright literal description in using such. He has very VERY clever executions with it as not only will it just freeze the body it is revealed that much more vital things.

Part 1:
This chick enlisted Chapulin's help from not getting married to a snobby rich guy introducing the artifact to the chick as an example, the artifact is much more potent then it looks as after unfreezing her she was still trying to finish her sentence not realizing she was frozen until Chapulin told her. later Chap right off the bat quickly proposed to her an idea with it.

~ And then here is literally an entire 7 minutes of him masterfully toying with the two.

Part 2:
It doesn't end there of course as the rich simp from earlier came back recollected after a long from the maddening misdirection having the dad strapped down above a boulder in a lament, Chapulin arrives with the horn again with more use with it.

~ the rich guy wakes up throwing a knife at Chap as the artifact successfully freezes said knife from gravity... No I'm not making this up and literally pulls a "No U" Uno reverse card positioning the knife BACK to the rich guy knocking him out by accurately pointing the knife above a hardened lamp dropping it on him. Pretty smart.

~ He pauses the father he accidentally stunned from from falling.

~ Later for what seems that the rich guy finally "knocked out." Chap, rich guy cuts the rope for the boulder above Chap to which Chap pauses said heavy object in mid air, pretending to be knocked out apparently, And unfroze the boulder from gravity.

~ Rich guy tries one more time to kill Chapulin, obviously that fails, Chapulin sends the rich guy flying and later unfroze the father and so on forth. Ending the episode.

In the return of the paralyzing horn episode, while everything goes down similarly, the horn can paralyze far FAR HUGER THINGS as it later shows it freezing from higher distances like this Falcon sure but more crazily this plane ABOVE THE SKIES FAR AWAY.

the horn's power is pretty out there, So out there in fact he has literally halted super advanced Martians, Whom after being freed had no other choice but to retreat, never to come back at the very end due to being very overwhelmed By Chaps usage with the horn. And here similarly an Alien stated that Chapulian's inventory with horn is astonishing even for their advancements given it halted their actions just as easily.

- Precognition: Chapulin says that in order for someone to accurately use the horn at his fullest is by "possessing that one 6th sense for alerting unexpected danger." And low and behold even with his back turned literally casually freezes the farmer accurately in place before he could lay a hit on Chap. Later Chapulin with his back turned once again casually froze a bullet, and unfroze which was still in action. (Much higher precog in whatever reaction/combat speed will be at later on.)

- It may seem innocent enough at first but Chapulin apparently has dolls or decoys of himself he can spawn in easily fooling his enemies (In this episode while it goes down similiarly for what looks like Chap got knocked down by hefty box and just when one of the other infamous criminals of the series had the leg up, Chapulian appears to still incap his opponent from the other side and in that unplanned alloted short time slipped through and pulled a Naruto with the dummy.)

- I don't know what this episode falls under but Chapulin was supposdly summoned by this lady seeing that she encountered the "Pirate Ghost.", Only to find out it was imaginary. Chapulian says that using the imagination isn't a bad thing to which the lady asks that has he imagined also? Chapulin says "Sometimes... But it was a long time I don't" Suddenly the lady LITERALLY VANISHES.

- Teleportation: Appears in places one would not expect just by getting summoned by any plea alone. Chapulian's teleportation isn't just for calls of pleas as his does seem to be slightly more Unpredictable then one would think, Being able to vanish AT WILL who knows where, but to throw off people and here similarly again, This time without any other movement at all more so via thought alone. Can use this in very tight situations like say someone managed to trap Chap somewhere like a jailhouse or something more complex, Chapulin uses this to mallet the said individual from a hiding spot where they won't least suspect it. Even if he were not to have the hammer he will teleport in an instant he has it back. He can quickly spam it in combat FAST leaving his target no time to react, While using any environment that Chapulian is in (Very resourceful.) While keeping out of his opponents reach.

Has indeed appeared on even far FAR vaster areas like in the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars. Also its a very bizarre moment in the series but I thought of bringing it up because its that interesting and it wouldn't just apply to him reappearing out of it (Range wise also if it wasn't far enough already.) But also other categories. Some weird shit goes down in this episode where Chapulin in his tiny form trying to seek out dwarfs stumbles upon a drug fueled Pocket Dimension with the Robot Toy Clowns AKA the dwarfs and manages to function inside said dimension rather well. where most notably said clowns control and defy the laws of reality there like scribble on a chalkboard only for the drawings to come to life Doodle Bob style like this clown commanded the drawing of a car, only for the car drawing to drive out of the chalks frame, later made a drawing of a boat sinking it easily via a finger gun motion, And finally a rocket ship that flew away alongside the chalkboard, Chapulin danced and singed with them at one point was fine from getting punched by these in their own place and after all is said and done he literally reappears out of the place he fell into earlier.

- Time Travel Update: This one's very interesting and has actually putted it to great use. He can appear in different events in history like Romeo and Juliet which is said to take place in the 1300s altering situations there in the process and eventually both Romeo and Juliet reunited with each other where as originally both end up dying. The Pirate's Ghost recognizes Chapulin despite his 17th centaury age, they could have once met here in the pirate era. Appeared in World War Il to end Hitler, the lady who betrayed Chapulian was said to "be the only one who can stop Hitler" And after the trap they had for Chapulin failed, It is revealed Chapulin already expected this curiously saying to the viewer "And then the story goes that in history they commit suicide and bombed the allied...Either way". More curiously, Another episode has Chap discover a lost Aztec city leading Chapulin to fight with the tribe there, And after things seemed relatively lost everything starts to disappear just less the girl and her father (but the father does not remember what happened.) And she only remembers everything, Then the man speaks of a legend written in hieroglyphics saying that "This weapon belongs to a man that nobody knows why or how he arrived there, has a RED attire, Had a symbolic HEART in his chest, Was rather clumsy..." Obviously refer to Chapulin somehow (Otherwise who the **** else would that hammer and description belong to?), Leaving possibly a pretty huge paradox. And its not some "It was all imaginary." Bullshit assumption, something was up alright given the lady couldn't read those languages before and his hammer was left there that long ago then how even? xD

- Time Manipulation: Can also delay time this much for a villain to take longer, And confident enough to also give Chapulin some time to chill as well.

- Semi passive "Probability Manipulation": As it states in his profile he's really ******* lucky (Though its labelled in Probability Manipulation or maybe Supernatural Luck in his profile seems more likely.). Yes, Its important to note he also has some moments where situations look REALLY dire for him at first but then somehow still by impossible outcomes comes out on top if I had to describe it its where things can at times go his way apparently like Nathan Drake levels of luck. if I had to give several examples (Since there are lots of episodes with this.) Is in this clip where crooks ordered a father to snuff out Chap otherwise the daughter dies: Chapulin unaware unknowingly ducks at the last second with the father missing the swing as other attempts were made, failing, until nearly the end the father flipped the table on Chapulin destroying the floor only for Chapulin to land head first on to the criminals knocking them out, Chapulin being very much alive at the end of the day. In comics Chapulin did kick this thug with the gun from said thug fell off and somehow accurately targeted the trajectory of a bag sending a big rock flying then hitting the thug's head which had no other choice but to retreat, The episode where Chapulin needed to counter a bomb tried opening the locked safe though after failed attempts just a single kick managed to inexplicably open it with the bomb inside.

Here is a pretty big one: In one of the Cowboy episodes, Chapulin tries to hit this to show how strong his hammer is... Only for the barrel looking object to land headfirst knocking the bad guy out in a brief moment for Chapulin to apprehend. Sure the sheriff gives in to the two criminals that were there with them taking Chapulin's advice of "When united makes stronger force." As they get locked once more with the sheriff all of the sudden luckily having the key for them to get free much to Chapulin's annoyance, they get out only find that the whole town themselves apprehended the criminals ironically enough thanks to Chapulin's advice of "United makes a stronger force." As they still cheer for Chapulin at the end of the day.

And these are a few examples as he shows higher lucky based attributes throughout the series’ run.

- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Actually read his own Comics and has shown blatant awareness to the audience. More so in the "Finale Good bye" as he's even aware of his show relatively ending and can interact with actors and surrounding sets.

- Correction. Superhuman Speed and Statistics Amplification: Chapulian can activate his "Antenitas de Alta Velocidad." or "High-Speed Antennas." In English, Which increases his speed that then allows him to fight on equal or bigger terms with fast foes. after enhancing himself soon afterwards he very casually fodders shots even with his back turned with his squeaky mallet, And becomes fast to the point that he already has a plan elaborated for his next move as he vanishes from his opponent consistently taking the fastest shooter completely toyed with.

The MAGICAL SECTION:

- He has had history with dealing with notable hax based properties such as magical/supernatural things before like this Witch whom he cunningly snatched the wand away from can now perform some potent hax of their own wishing any thing he desires like transmutation (Rendering the said opponent incapable of any actions.) And can change the actions of others like what Witch in the beginning was going to do by turning a woodsmen into an architect the same way Chap doomed the witch into becoming his girlfriend

There was also that one time he had a powerful witches ring which has been shown to (And I will link each for evidence as always.):

Re arrange messes.

Spawn people, The user can even send the said person away so they wish which can be accomplished by thought as well.

Potentially has some unrestricted Fairy God Parents Wish Granting as the man was going to wish for slavery and world domination.

can spawn a trapping cage.

Here's Chapulin with the ring and makes the said witch vanish by his will unknowingly for now. becoming confused he wants the witch to come back again in the room.... So she does.

So the witch didn't properly explain what Chapulin what he had in his disposal so this results in many more silly situations with Chapulin unaware of the rings properties for now thinking he was hallucinating things spawns a psychiatrist.

The psychiatrist tells him to imagine something pleasant which lead him to imagine a cute chick to appear out of nowhere that suddenly becomes into him with no explanition amd even the doc was attracted to. Which later led him to make the woman vanish by thought once more.

Chap felt hungry and spawns a table and later a live Turkey By thought alone cute chick comes back and later left upon his command of course.

Can make lifeless objects dance and takes away the sentient life of it.

Most impressively can actually grant Chapulin the ability to add ANY new asset of powers so as long as he desires to! pre crisis Superman style like actually being able to fully fly as an example.

The witch FINALLY breaks the ice about the rings powers to Chap with the psychiatrist understandably confused wanted an explanation to which Chap correctly makes him vanish either way, no trouble from before, At the end of the day though we see him give it back to the rightful owner so someone with evil intentions wouldn't wish for world domination however the cute woman he loved appeared again in the form of a maid curiously enough.

Note: Even though he gave the ring back to the kindly witch, I can not stress enough that we do have characters like Gumball Watterson who still has things like the Console (Basically where his 4-A status and then some powers comes from.) and the Universal Remote (a remote of which was disposed of by Rob at the end of the episode.) In his profile and SpongeBob with the Quickster suit, literal MAGICAL PROPERTIES like the Magic Pencil, Magic Book, Etc so the same logic will apply to Chapsick over here in having it included in inventory. It was still worth a mention he has had history with such.

- Possible Magic Negation (Without the ring impressively enough): There is another episode where Chap was telling a story to classmates regarding snow white and apparently his plan currently was to kiss snow white to break the curse from the poisoned MAGIC apple, MAGIC Apple apparently given the all knowing mirror mentions it in Spanish that the witch used different ingredients herself "Magia." Which would be in English "Magic." And aimed the hammer at Snow White having negating properties as snow white does wake up and before you say "Well it was a story therefore it could not have happen."... You'd be wrong given that the witch from earlier who gave her the apple mentioned what would happen to her after the wakening of Snow, All knowing Mexican Shrek mirror says she will turn into...Something, This time does not know what exactly and that she had very little time left, she did not melt, She did not die a horrible death... But turned into a good hearted attractive lady, Hell even the mirror agrees (Pretty much pulling a Game Over Banjo and Kazooie sequence minus the kidnapping of someone's beauty into machine part.) And she does appear at the end with Chapulin saying "They couldn't count on my cunning." Which given the many random scenario's Chapulin has went through like Romeo and Juliet it is likely that it did happen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Range: Standard Melee Range physically, maybe Extended Melee Range with his Squeaky Mallet (Its said that the sizes of the hammer is said to be around 25 CM, 45 CM or 55 CM MAX.), Higher with the impact of the Squeaky Mallet (Has sent grown people flying far away with ease), Higher with the Paralyzing Horn (It shows freezing from absurd distances such as a falcon and this large plane above the skies far away, Commercial aircraft typically fly between 31,000 and 38,000 feet), interplanetary and Interstellar with Teleportation (Has teleported from the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars.) Potentially Interdimensional (Easily functioned in the circus like pocket dimension of robot clowns and reappeared out of that said pocket dimension).

Last edited:
Alrighty! many hello's to the guys and gals! your anomalous individual here IS BACK, And I would like to introduce without the copyright blockage Chapulin's revision of stuff to add, REDUX EDITION (Sorta). Brace yourselves cuz its a dozy for a 1970's-1990's series.

I'll leave intellect for another day as this is already tediously long enough.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stamina: Chapulian survived battles with enemies that had him beaten to death like with some of these advanced aliens for example and still keeps going at it with said alien being strong enough to upper cut hard enough to send a grown man flying for a period, It can consist of Chapulin getting upper cut so high by these Karate men he flew himself and it took about a long minute for Chapulin to come down destroying concrete like paper...And he was fine up and running. Is still up and running from receiving blows from unfathomably powerful things like Samson's power (Yes, THE SAMSON.). He was also performing a magic trick act regarding being locked in a coffin afterwards survived being pierced by the said large swords, still standing. Can pretty much take an ordeal of punishment throughout his career that will leave him in a withered state only to still be able to stand and stay conscious like standing from flamed explosions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Power's/Abilities:

- Acrobatics: Chapulin is surprisingly very robust. Being able to hang on to hoop's even with one arm for a long duration. As his superhero insect characteristics applies, He can leap high distances with ease. Shows no leverage leaping out of the deep ocean to get on board a pirate ship (Luffy would be proud).

- Has some rather hilariously delayed pain receptors.

- Flight As seen here. Used this in combat like taking off guard "Silvato Yamazaki." to then hit hard enough to literally instant KO, remaining knocked out that way even at the end. And Here similarly.

- Hammer space: Seen here, knocking out a man he was training giving a pun to the "Head Lock". Seemingly grabbed a metal beam out of nowhere.

- Chapulin falls from a very high fall but instead of getting really hurt he bounces up and down several times and appears just fine afterwards evidenced the fact he has some degree of solid Toon Force as well he would be hard to harm at times.

- In Comics this wrestler threw Chap a second time only for Chap to rebound and effectively knocking out said wrestler (Right page.).

- Telekinesis/Gravity Manipulation: He can not only lift these really heavy weights with much ease but also gives the middle finger to the laws of physics by hanging on to it mid air which eventually drops on the waiter. (its been assumed by some that it may not just be gravity manipulation but also telekinisis at work as it was still hanging in mid air for several seconds.)

In some of the wild west era episodes he is also able to do this with a knife, defying gravity for a moment or two.

- There was that one time he had medicine to deduce sleep from an escape mental patient and threw it on the trash can, Its potent enough that said trash grew sentient beginning to show eyelids and grow sleepy.

- Apparently in another episode this thief was dreaming about a log cutting off a saw to which the guy mocked Chap for not being as astute then all of the sudden leading Chap to interact with said log from the man's dream and hits the guy with it (Subjective reality, NPI, and/or possibly Dream manipulation?).

- Much to everyone's surprise, Chapulin's statue duplicate comes to life.

- He can do THIS, Sadako Yamamura Style. (Mario isn't the only red character who could do this after all.)

- He can also do THIS, Basically stretching the window scenery for more space to look at the supposed Abominable Snowman that was outside then throwing the window away like nothing.

- Non Physical Interaction: Chapulian out of anger in hearing the news of the pirates taking people prisoners and crudely killing them slowly, He punches a Pirate hard enough to interact with their Tattoo like ship causing it to sink (Monkey D. Luffy really would have recruited him in some way).

- Somehow erased the beard of a man, from a magizine.

- Remained rather unfazed by drinking a very strong tonic that is used for hair purposes, causing him to grow out his insides.

- Expert Hammer Wielder/Weapon Mastery: Deflects any objects thrown back with enough force to knock out enemies. Can deflect a boulder right back far away to a thug in the comics. Can easily send grown people flying far away, sent this person in a hanged position. Launched this man followed by the totem flying away with ease in this episodes intro alone. When the situation calls for it, He has shown using other things of his inventory competently and executed them in clever ways.

- Immortality (Type 3) + Regeneration: As mentioned, it should be around Mid, Can get flatten to a paper shape and recover momentarily well despite being completely crushed. And reformed himself here similarly. it has also happened from an everyday human's role and soon afterwards while still hurt he somehow recovered as a reminder.)

Enhanced Senses: Two antennae's on top his hood directly connected to his body's nervous system allows Chapulian direct control of its powers such as: Detecting the presence of criminals and dangerous situations in general in exceedingly far ranges, even see their movements beyond objects, Decode and translate various languages and secret codes, capture readings of toxic or hazardous materials, And receive requests for help etc. Managed to also easily evade bullets at the dead of night.

- Cyborgization: Antennas are connected to his body's nervous system as earlier episodes show this if fearful his antennas sink and he would react in an uncomfortable way if pulled on. Its not all weakness though, He took advantage of this when he was getting grabbed by the antennas disappearing shown that he can take off the entire hood to come to the other side and make a hit. And despite all the comedic moments of this can pull it back up with not much trouble from before despite having shown such connected to his system.

- Martial Arts: While initially he had trouble he soon somewhat adapted nearly the same way head to head and intercepted the blacker belt version of Silvato Yamazaki before managing to hold his own, Its even said he could have still won, If he didn't wuss out at the last second that being said he eventually managed to kick a man so hard the man flew a great distance heading straight to the bong. There's more to him then this as he also does sparring in Boxing including Wrestling, showing a disciple not be taken off guard with certain movements or could get grappled with a "Flying Key." move, which he demonstrates among another that is a surprise kick attack. And in case you thought it was all talk and no bark, Chapulin actually implemented these maneuvers which are very effective, fully knocking out a criminal (Yes he doesn't always need to fly to do this). Apprehended the world's famous secret agent (Is refer to as agent in the episode at times.)/Spy in the world while the spy was in an invincible state. (sounds familiar lads?)

Automatic Translation:: Instantly understands the Venus language, stating he has mastery over all foreign extraterrestrial planetary languages of the solar system. Says that he can understand/speak any language in the universe just by his antennas capturing it.

Telepathy: Heard someone's thoughts from a distance. In a much further range, heard a gypsy's unintentional call for help. something that could fall in this category being these Venusian woman literally pulled a SpongeBob being able to fly with the venus property rocks, Which is later revealed by these woman that it requires the power of the mind to control correctly and later on manages to master these rocks himself and manages to fly with it.

Camouflage: Can go undetected simply by just putting on a small mustache, fooling a detective assigned in finding a famous international spy.

Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Easily traversed and able to sing a song unfazed through the vacuums of outer space without equipment.)
This also grants him resistances to Cosmic Radiations and Extreme Cold given Space extremely frigid and radiated environments.

- Size shifting (Via Tinyish Pills will reduce him to the size of 20 cm to pick enemies off guard or to access hard-to-reach locations. The effects of the pill last 10 minutes and afterwards returns to his normal size.) & Small Size (Type 1 as he 20 cm/10 inches on Tinyish pills. As a plus his physical attributes are not hindered by the change of stature, Shown consistently knocking, staggering people in this size many times while using other abilities and hiding the same way as a result briefly stunning a robber followed by destroying the door Becoming a harder target to find, physically stunned Dry Gut without the hammer to then trick the other into submission. Apprehends Black Soul with one hand.

- Paralysis Inducement update: Via The Paralyzing Horn, When aimed at a person or object sounded once would freeze it in a frozen position even in mid-air, sounding the horn twice makes the frozen person or object free again. Him lacking mastery over it is a bit too much of an overstatement, he's more or less has very few gag moments of clumsiness with it rather then having outright literal description in using such. He has very VERY clever executions with it as not only will it just freeze the body it is revealed that much more vital things.

Part 1:
This chick enlisted Chapulin's help from not getting married to a snobby rich guy introducing the artifact to the chick as an example, the artifact is much more potent then it looks as after unfreezing her she was still trying to finish her sentence not realizing she was frozen until Chapulin told her. later Chap right off the bat quickly proposed to her an idea with it.

~ And then here is literally an entire 7 minutes of him masterfully toying with the two.

Part 2:
It doesn't end there of course as the rich simp from earlier came back recollected after a long from the maddening misdirection having the dad strapped down above a boulder in a lament, Chapulin arrives with the horn again with more use with it.

~ the rich guy wakes up throwing a knife at Chap as the artifact successfully freezes said knife from gravity... No I'm not making this up and literally pulls a "No U" Uno reverse card positioning the knife BACK to the rich guy knocking him out by accurately pointing the knife above a hardened lamp dropping it on him. Pretty smart.

~ He pauses the father he accidentally stunned from from falling.

~ Later for what seems that the rich guy finally "knocked out." Chap, rich guy cuts the rope for the boulder above Chap to which Chap pauses said heavy object in mid air, pretending to be knocked out apparently, And unfroze the boulder from gravity.

~ Rich guy tries one more time to kill Chapulin, obviously that fails, Chapulin sends the rich guy flying and later unfroze the father and so on forth. Ending the episode.

In the return of the paralyzing horn episode, while everything goes down similarly, the horn can paralyze far FAR HUGER THINGS as it later shows it freezing from higher distances like this Falcon sure but more crazily this plane ABOVE THE SKIES FAR AWAY.

the horn's power is pretty out there, So out there in fact he has literally halted super advanced Martians, Whom after being freed had no other choice but to retreat, never to come back at the very end due to being very overwhelmed By Chaps usage with the horn. And here similarly an Alien stated that Chapulian's inventory with horn is astonishing even for their advancements given it halted their actions just as easily.

- Precognition: Chapulin says that in order for someone to accurately use the horn at his fullest is by "possessing that one 6th sense for alerting unexpected danger." And low and behold even with his back turned literally casually freezes the farmer accurately in place before he could lay a hit on Chap. Later Chapulin with his back turned once again casually froze a bullet, and unfroze which was still in action. (Much higher precog in whatever reaction/combat speed will be at later on.)

- It may seem innocent enough at first but Chapulin apparently has dolls or decoys of himself he can spawn in easily fooling his enemies (In this episode while it goes down similiarly for what looks like Chap got knocked down by hefty box and just when one of the other infamous criminals of the series had the leg up, Chapulian appears to still incap his opponent from the other side and in that unplanned alloted short time slipped through and pulled a Naruto with the dummy.)

- I don't know what this episode falls under but Chapulin was supposdly summoned by this lady seeing that she encountered the "Pirate Ghost.", Only to find out it was imaginary. Chapulian says that using the imagination isn't a bad thing to which the lady asks that has he imagined also? Chapulin says "Sometimes... But it was a long time I don't" Suddenly the lady LITERALLY VANISHES.

- Teleportation: Appears in places one would not expect just by getting summoned by any plea alone. Chapulian's teleportation isn't just for calls of pleas as his does seem to be slightly more Unpredictable then one would think, Being able to vanish AT WILL who knows where, but to throw off people and here similarly again, This time without any other movement at all more so via thought alone. Can use this in very tight situations like say someone managed to trap Chap somewhere like a jailhouse or something more complex, Chapulin uses this to mallet the said individual from a hiding spot where they won't least suspect it. Even if he were not to have the hammer he will teleport in an instant he has it back. He can quickly spam it in combat FAST leaving his target no time to react, While using any environment that Chapulian is in (Very resourceful.) While keeping out of his opponents reach.

Has indeed appeared on even far FAR vaster areas like in the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars. Also its a very bizarre moment in the series but I thought of bringing it up because its that interesting and it wouldn't just apply to him reappearing out of it (Range wise also if it wasn't far enough already.) But also other categories. Some weird shit goes down in this episode where Chapulin in his tiny form trying to seek out dwarfs stumbles upon a drug fueled Pocket Dimension with the Robot Toy Clowns AKA the dwarfs and manages to function inside said dimension rather well. where most notably said clowns control and defy the laws of reality there like scribble on a chalkboard only for the drawings to come to life Doodle Bob style like this clown commanded the drawing of a car, only for the car drawing to drive out of the chalks frame, later made a drawing of a boat sinking it easily via a finger gun motion, And finally a rocket ship that flew away alongside the chalkboard, Chapulin danced and singed with them at one point was fine from getting punched by these in their own place and after all is said and done he literally reappears out of the place he fell into earlier.

- Time Travel Update: This one's very interesting and has actually putted it to great use. He can appear in different events in history like Romeo and Juliet which is said to take place in the 1300s altering situations there in the process and eventually both Romeo and Juliet reunited with each other where as originally both end up dying. The Pirate's Ghost recognizes Chapulin despite his 17th centaury age, they could have once met here in the pirate era. Appeared in World War Il to end Hitler, the lady who betrayed Chapulian was said to "be the only one who can stop Hitler" And after the trap they had for Chapulin failed, It is revealed Chapulin already expected this curiously saying to the viewer "And then the story goes that in history they commit suicide and bombed the allied...Either way". More curiously, Another episode has Chap discover a lost Aztec city leading Chapulin to fight with the tribe there, And after things seemed relatively lost everything starts to disappear just less the girl and her father (but the father does not remember what happened.) And she only remembers everything, Then the man speaks of a legend written in hieroglyphics saying that "This weapon belongs to a man that nobody knows why or how he arrived there, has a RED attire, Had a symbolic HEART in his chest, Was rather clumsy..." Obviously refer to Chapulin somehow (Otherwise who the **** else would that hammer and description belong to?), Leaving possibly a pretty huge paradox. And its not some "It was all imaginary." Bullshit assumption, something was up alright given the lady couldn't read those languages before and his hammer was left there that long ago then how even? xD

- Time Manipulation: Can also delay time this much for a villain to take longer, And confident enough to also give Chapulin some time to chill as well.

- Potentially semi passive "Probability Manipulation": As it states in his profile he's really ******* lucky (Though its labelled in Probability Manipulation or maybe Supernatural Luck in his profile seems more likely.). Yes, Its important to note he also has some moments where situations look REALLY dire for him at first but then somehow still by impossible outcomes comes out on top if I had to describe it its where things can at times go his way apparently like Frank Drebin or much greater example more entierly Nathan Drake levels of luck (Might pit him with Nate if Chapulin does become 9-A or not if he becomes Higher then this.) If I had to give several examples (Since there are lots of episodes with this.) Is in this clip where crooks ordered a father to snuff out Chap otherwise the daughter dies: Chapulin unaware unknowingly ducks at the last second with the father missing the swing as other attempts were made, failing, until nearly the end the father flipped the table on Chapulin destroying the floor only for Chapulin to land head first on to the criminals knocking them out, Chapulin being very much alive at the end of the day. In comics Chapulin did kick this thug with the gun from said thug fell off and somehow accurately targeted the trajectory of a bag sending a big rock flying then hitting the thug's head which had no other choice but to retreat, The episode where Chapulin needed to counter a bomb tried opening the locked safe though after failed attempts just a single kick managed to inexplicably open it with the bomb inside.

Here is a pretty big one: In one of the Cowboy episodes, Chapulin tries to hit this to show how strong his hammer is... Only for the barrel looking object to land headfirst knocking the bad guy out in a brief moment for Chapulin to apprehend. Sure the sheriff gives in to the two criminals that were there with them taking Chapulin's advice of "When united makes stronger force." As they get locked once more with the sheriff all of the sudden luckily having the key for them to get free much to Chapulin's annoyance, they get out only find that the whole town themselves apprehended the criminals ironically enough thanks to Chapulin's advice of "United makes a stronger force." As they still cheer for Chapulin at the end of the day.

And these are a few examples as he shows higher lucky based attributes throughout the series’ run.

- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Actually read his own Comics and has shown blatant awareness to the audience. More so in the "Finale Good bye" as he's even aware of his show relatively ending and can interact with actors and surrounding sets.

- Correction. Superhuman Speed and Statistics Amplification: Chapulian can activate his "Antenitas de Alta Velocidad." or "High-Speed Antennas." In English, Which increases his speed that then allows him to fight on equal or bigger terms with fast foes. after enhancing himself soon afterwards he very casually fodders shots even with his back turned with his squeaky mallet, And becomes fast to the point that he already has a plan elaborated for his next move as he vanishes from his opponent consistently taking the fastest shooter completely toyed with.

The MAGICAL SECTION:

- He has had history with dealing with notable hax based properties such as magical/supernatural things before like this Witch whom he cunningly snatched the wand away from can now perform some potent hax of their own wishing any thing he desires like transmutation (Rendering the said opponent incapable of any actions.) And can change the actions of others like what Witch in the beginning was going to do by turning a woodsmen into an architect the same way Chap doomed the witch into becoming his girlfriend

There was also that one time he had a powerful witches ring which has been shown to (And I will link each for evidence as always.):

Re arrange messes.

Spawn people, The user can even send the said person away so they wish which can be accomplished by thought as well.

Potentially has some unrestricted Fairy God Parents Wish Granting as the man was going to wish for slavery and world domination.

can spawn a trapping cage.

Here's Chapulin with the ring and makes the said witch vanish by his will unknowingly for now. becoming confused he wants the witch to come back again in the room.... So she does.

So the witch didn't properly explain what Chapulin what he had in his disposal so this results in many more silly situations with Chapulin unaware of the rings properties for now thinking he was hallucinating things spawns a psychiatrist.

The psychiatrist tells him to imagine something pleasant which lead him to imagine a cute chick to appear out of nowhere that suddenly becomes into him with no explanition amd even the doc was attracted to. Which later led him to make the woman vanish by thought once more.

Chap felt hungry and spawns a table and later a live Turkey By thought alone cute chick comes back and later left upon his command of course.

Can make lifeless objects dance and takes away the sentient life of it.

Most impressively can actually grant Chapulin the ability to add ANY new asset of powers so as long as he desires to! pre crisis Superman style like actually being able to fully fly as an example.

The witch FINALLY breaks the ice about the rings powers to Chap with the psychiatrist understandably confused wanted an explanation to which Chap correctly makes him vanish either way, no trouble from before, At the end of the day though we see him give it back to the rightful owner so someone with evil intentions wouldn't wish for world domination however the cute woman he loved appeared again in the form of a maid curiously enough.

Note: Even though he gave the ring back to the kindly witch, I can not stress enough that we do have characters like Gumball Watterson who still has things like the Console (Basically where his 4-A status and then some powers comes from.) and the Universal Remote (a remote of which was disposed of by Rob at the end of the episode.) In his profile and SpongeBob with the Quickster suit, literal MAGICAL PROPERTIES like the Magic Pencil, Magic Book, Etc so the same logic will apply to Chapsick over here in having it included in inventory. It was still worth a mention he has had history with such.

- Possible Magic Negation (Without the ring impressively enough): There is another episode where Chap was telling a story to classmates regarding snow white and apparently his plan currently was to kiss snow white to break the curse from the poisoned MAGIC apple, MAGIC Apple apparently given the all knowing mirror mentions it in Spanish that the witch used different ingredients herself "Magia." Which would be in English "Magic." And aimed the hammer at Snow White having negating properties as snow white does wake up and before you say "Well it was a story therefore it could not have happen."... You'd be wrong given that the witch from earlier who gave her the apple mentioned what would happen to her after the wakening of Snow, All knowing Mexican Shrek mirror says she will turn into...Something, This time does not know what exactly and that she had very little time left, she did not melt, She did not die a horrible death... But turned into a good hearted attractive lady, Hell even the mirror agrees (Pretty much pulling a Game Over Banjo and Kazooie sequence minus the kidnapping of someone's beauty into machine part.) And she does appear at the end with Chapulin saying "They couldn't count on my cunning." Which given the many random scenario's Chapulin has went through like Romeo and Juliet it is likely that it did happen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Range: Standard Melee Range physically, maybe Extended Melee Range with his Squeaky Mallet (Its said that the sizes of the hammer is said to be around 25 CM, 45 CM or 55 CM MAX.), Higher with the impact of the Squeaky Mallet (Has sent grown people flying far away with ease), Higher with the Paralyzing Horn (It shows freezing from absurd distances such as a falcon and this large plane above the skies far away, Commercial aircraft typically fly between 31,000 and 38,000 feet), interplanetary and Interstellar with Teleportation (Has teleported from the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars.) Potentially Interdimensional (Easily functioned in the circus like pocket dimension of robot clowns and reappeared out of that said pocket dimension).
I agree.

And when all is said and done with that, You can replace the old profile image of Chapulin with this:

af4b185259eb1298d9d0196ac690d174.png

Back