• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably Sakura doesn't get it since we don't know if she can do same as tsunade

since she basically learned all Tsunade had to offer?
if we have a statement like this in manga/DB then she can have it otherwise no

If you're intangible and you can float/levitate, you won't drop through the ground.
If you're intangible and can connect with matter, that's weird.

Also, the tailed beast can punch mountains. Do we give mountains NPI for interacting with bijuu?
Even in internet fake videos, until proven real, Ghost through stuff around. Are we going to give NPI to plates, doors, and people? For those who get “push” by ghosts. Lol

It's different because the bijuu are shown and stated to have physical form.

That's why they can be slammed into the ground.

Isn't the assumption that ghost can interact with us but we cant with them? is a very weird thing ngl but yea shouldn't give random objects npi now

just found this on the rules for verses

"Please do not attempt to upgrade the Truth Seeking Orbs from Naruto as being able to destroy Souls due to Minato's soul's lost arms. We have had several discussions, and even a Staff Discussion regarding the topic, that all reached the conclusion that the TSOs do not actually destroy the soul, but rather nullify the Edo Tensei Ninjutsu."

just found this on the rules for verses

"Please do not attempt to upgrade the Truth Seeking Orbs from Naruto as being able to destroy Souls due to Minato's soul's lost arms. We have had several discussions, and even a Staff Discussion regarding the topic, that all reached the conclusion that the TSOs do not actually destroy the soul, but rather nullify the Edo Tensei Ninjutsu."
From what I know it's just ninjutsu that it negates. You can throw a water bottle at fire style and it would go out.

For TSO and Souls, we need to discuss that in depth
IIRC KingTempest never mentioned anything about giving TSOs Soul Manipulation in this thread.

What I Will Not Do​

I won't discuss Minato's connection with Truth-Seeking Orbs.
I request that this thread have nothing to do with this topic for reasons such as
  1. Against the Discussion Rules.
  2. IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 has already had a good explanation of it on this thread.
  3. Extremely played out.
    1. This has been going on for at least 2 years now since the last thread that was linked on the Discussion Rules.
    2. It's obvious that even the staff are sick and tired of arguing about it.
  4. The argument would be much stronger if a played out point isn't brought back up.

Even disregarding Minato's circumstance, Juubito flat out case it a soul sword, I can't believe this wasn't mentioned during what ever CRT resulted in that rule being implemented. If it was why didn't still pull through is what's on my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back