• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestials tries to solo your verse.

Mad Celestial

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mad_Celestial

No matched speed.

Your goals as good space gods is to conquer your favorite verse.

First scenario: They appear in a random area of your verse and start their conquest by force.

Second scenario (with preparation time): They appear in a remote area where they do not notice their precedence and take 5 days to study the verse at a general level in a sneaky way before starting their campaign for the conquest (see, if you think it is likely that They can discover something that helps them or increases their tier to give more chances of victory, you can say it, but they have to be reasonable things to discover in the estimated time).

BlazBlue:
For Round 1: I am not sure they might solo it by defeating everyone due to the fact they just nearly killed Odin and that alone will be tough to outdo. Though the Master Unit, Hakumen, Susano'o, Mu-12, Es, and Black Beast Ragna (Maybe also Amane and Naoto) might appear and hold them off long enough to find a way to seal them away. Though I have a feeling the Celestials would solo the verse.

For Round 2: I am pretty sure they got the verse in a chokehold easily given they have so much time to their advantage and the fact that they know the verse and know on how to get rid of the most annoying foes: Ragna, Hakumen, Master Unit, Noel, Izanami, Terumi/Susano'o and Relius. Hell we might see Ragna, Terumi, Hakumen and Izanami teaming up to stop the Celestials! Though with True Azure Ragna (If he gets to that state) he could probably seal them away, though the Master Unit could maybe do the same but like in Round 1 I honestly doubt it. Though if somehow BlazBlue wins I know that the verse would be in mostly dead due to the massive conflict and the Master Unit would have to be replaced and such.

(I could be wrong but the Marvel verse has some serious high tier that BlazBlue will lose to. Sad thing I am a massive BlazBlue fan but I know that the Celestials would win this fight...well I think)

Last edited:
Shin Megami Tensei:
For Round 1: The Celestials will run into trouble when facing a few people from the SMT series but I have a feeling that a certain few like Demi-Fiend will end up winning the fight but at the cost of most of the verse being in ruins due to Law Alignment, Chaos Alignment and Neutral Alignment constantly fighting each other then fighting the Celestials.

For Round 2: The Celestials will have a higher chance of winning but sadly like in Round 1 when it comes down to characters like Flynn, and Demi-Fiend then they might have a chance to destroy the Celestials.

Last edited:
World of Darkness

R1: A powerful enough mage handles it, worst case Caine glares at them too hard.

R2: Depends on when they decide to show up, probably end up annoying Caine though

Fire Emblem:
R1: Idk if they can bypass Hel's abstract existence.

R2: Same

Minecraft:
R1: Passive 4-D voidhax gg?

R2: Same

Terraria:
R1: Idk they get passively corrupted or something.

R2: If they can stay out of range of the corruption/crimson worlds, they should be fine.

Super Smash Bros: RIP

The Legend of Zelda: idk

Team Fortress: RIP

Henry Stickmin: RIP

Toaru Majutsu no Index.

I feel like the verse will lose the first scenario.

For the second one, I think it might be slightly harder. But ultimately I don't see the Mad Celestials failing. I mean, yeah, the Gods are OP and all but if the Celestials gets their hand on some Crowley data, they should be fine. Aiwass is a bit hard to deal with so not sure how that would go. But a draw seems possible

Fairy Tail:
For Round One: Gets stomped.

For Round Two: Gets ultra stomped.

Naruto:

Darker than Black:

D.Gray-Man:

Code Geass:

Marvel:
You seen the comics....they survive.

DC:
They sorta pass but the verse is in ruins though sadly.

Last edited:
Nasuverse:

Round 1: The Celestials would run into trouble due to some of Nasuverse's insane hax where maybe one of the characters would incon them.

Round 2: In this round they pretty much managed to destroy the world though he would do it with extreme struggle.

Code Geass: In both rounds, they solo hard.

Black Lagoon: Same situation as above.

Trigun: Another stomp hard for the Celestials for both rounds.

Dishonored: Maybe The Outsider can do something against them with his hax. Unknown for both rounds.

Mass Effect: In both situations, they solo hard.

Rise of Humanity: They stomp again thanks to the AP in both rounds.

Ergen: R1 - They will stomp till the 3rd step cultivator appears from where the situation will start to change depending on which sub-realm they are within this step and if they have mastered an Essence or more. If they meet a peak 3rd step they get haxed to death and if they are that unlucky to meet or make a 4th step or higher cultivator to look in their direction then a "snort" will be enough to kill all Celestials. More or less the same situation as in R1 for R2.

Back