• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Put that in the opening post @Eficiente.

Phasma is a beast. She is. See the Phasma comics and read the Phasma novel. But I'm voting for Bats here. He's familiar with the battlefield, has dealt with enemies using more advanced tech before and against more varied ones at that, has a lot more surprises in store for Phasma via all his gadgetry, is a damn beast in martial arts himself (more so than Phasma probably). My guess is he'd study here from afar, figure something out, disarm her of her rifle and pistol, then go in close (where I think he'd win). His stun grenades especially should give him an edge.

Phasma is very much capable of putting up a good fight and can withstand a lot of punishment with her armor, but Batman seems to have a skill advantage and a more versatile array of gadgets. If Phasma's quick defeat by Chewbacca and her duel with Finn are anything to go by, she also seems to have a track record of being defeated by getting caught off guard, which is almost certainly something that Batman can take advantage of with his gadgets and/or mastery of stealth. My vote goes to Batman.

Wait shouldnt Bats be 8-C in this version (superior to his previous self who survived building explosions before?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back