• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cap's actually 0.9140447 tons

I feel like Ratman's fear manipulation would give Steve problems, but I can't imagine it coming into play for this specific matchup. Both are pretty even in range. Ratman has a mobility advantage. However, I believe Cap's skill and the usage of his Shield will be enough to overcome Shooto, since I imagine it might be a little unpredictable to counter

Voting Captain America due to AP, skill, and weapon usage advantages

Looking at his Ap justification the accepted calc is the 0.54 one..but could be wrong.

Cap is more skilled than him by a large margin I would say but sincerely since it's SBA then once Cap realize he's fighting a kid if Ratman were to talk in the fight (which he does) then he will not go as hard...look at his fight vs spiderman.

Cap has the dura advantage with the shield but I would say Ratman has the acrobatics advantage and his shapeshifting arm will help to counter or give help to him vs the shield.

I would say Ratman regen is also a bit better but Cap has the LS advantage by a very large margin Class 5 (ratman) vs Class 100 (captain).

What Cap doesn't have is the fear resistance and energy projection like Ratman (but the first is used when he becomes enraged while the second is more of a trump card that he doesn't use that much).

Another thing to note is that the more enraged he gets, the stronger his power but at the cost of becoming more ruthless and animalistic in combat style just like a rat. If he's enraged enough (hardly likely here since it needed someone to amplify his emotions it could result in him becoming Disaster).

Anyway, I would say Captain wins thanks to being more skilled and thanks to the shield but it won't be an easy match (cause Captain has morals compared to Ratman if he becomes enraged..but in rest, he's a good guy, a lot like Peter).

Looking at his Ap justification the accepted calc is the 0.54 one..but could be wrong.

Cap is more skilled than him by a large margin I would say but sincerely since it's SBA then once Cap realize he's fighting a kid if Ratman were to talk in the fight (which he does) then he will not go as hard...look at his fight vs spiderman.

Cap has the dura advantage with the shield but I would say Ratman has the acrobatics advantage and his shapeshifting arm will help to counter or give help to him vs the shield.

I would say Ratman regen is also a bit better but Cap has the LS advantage by a very large margin Class 5 (ratman) vs Class 100 (captain).

What Cap doesn't have is the fear resistance and energy projection like Ratman (but the first is used when he becomes enraged while the second is more of a trump card that he doesn't use that much).

Another thing to note is that the more enraged he gets, the stronger his power but at the cost of becoming more ruthless and animalistic in combat style just like a rat. If he's enraged enough (hardly likely here since it needed someone to amplify his emotions it could result in him becoming Disaster).

Anyway, I would say Captain wins thanks to being more skilled and thanks to the shield but it won't be an easy match (cause Captain has morals compared to Ratman if he becomes enraged..but in rest, he's a good guy, a lot like Peter).
Ratman really getting ratio’d by skillz these matches, huh

Ratman really getting ratio’d by skillz these matches, huh
He is not some uber character that had skills or powers just a will to be a hero like the person who saved him. Then thanks to fate he got the watch that let him transform in Ratman. I think the whole story happens in a month. He couldnt have time to show or train more.. so yeah, he's low tier with just ap/speed and rage empowerment.

Grace has ended and this can be added to the profiles

whoever want to do it, you can add this

Back