• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can your/your favorite verse beat Omni-man? (FC/OC)

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Title says it all, how far into your/your favorite FC/OC verse does Omni-man go?

I'm aware Omni-man is under an AP revision but until that passes we'll use him as is for simplicity's sake. Even then I know theres probably gonna be a lot of stomps.

We'll split this into two rounds, first round being speed unequal, second round being speed equal.

For the three characters that i have pages for (Alice, Ashley, Naoko)
Round 1: only ashley's loc assistant key stands a chance, omni-man has higher range and experience but ashley's abilities make up for that. omni man also can't kill alice's witch form

Round 2: if he's in their range they all beat down on him (except for base ashley), alice sees how strong he is with information analysis and instantly goes for cutting, naoko does the same or uses mind manip to make him commit suicide, if ashley has her ccb or is loc assistant she does the same

I should've specified whether or not it was a gauntlet style thing in the OP.

Back