• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can we make a profile for shin budokai janemba?

If a profile is made or the old one comes back. I highly recommend a detailed crt with lots, and I mean, lots of scans with cited sources

I'm neutral for now, but prefer to hear input from other staff first.

This should also be a supporting evidence for his 3-B/3-A rating :

7764530-screenshot_20210117-171627.jpg

There was a SB Janemba but it was deleted because apparently the character was almost the same as regular Janemba. I suggest making a profile in your blog with all the scans and evidences linked. It would be helpful to judge if it can be converted to a profile or not.

I would consider him at least 2-C since Janemba > Gotenks, and Janemba tanked tons of hits from Gotenks and could also harm them.

Gotenks is someone who can warp dimensions(timeline)'s in combat with just raw power, and I quote Gotenks spoke of using a "hole in one," when fending off Janemba, Janemba could tank the dimension warping energy Gotenks literally punched him with.

Gotenks had warped several dimensions in combat plural to erase Cell before.

Janemba was even capable of warping at least a few universes at once in order to cause them to overlap and send beings from one universe to another. Maybe he's 2-A If we consider Cell's statement that there are countless timelines being effected, since that would mean that Janemba is distorting an infinite amount of them, practically countless if you ask me. Of course the abilities I think speak for themselves.

Last edited:
To be clear, this is readding Shin Jin, once long ago he had a profile at a time ahen he was known as the only tier 2 dragonball character, he was removed because ultimatly at the time, the vs wiki didn't let video game characters from established franchises have pages here, and him having a profile for a slong as he did was a big double standard. Ultimately tho, that has changed and he could make a return today I suppose

Well he'll here are thing that this Janemba can do :

1. Janemba can warp space and time through multiple dimensions and timelines simultaneously to the point they get destroyed (he probably warped infinite amount of timelines due to cell statements)

2. His true form is the evil energy, and it lingers through multiple dimensions/timelines. It can take form as Janemba's body, or evil copies of other warriors. He can also come back as long as the evil energy exists, wherever it exists at any time. (He was only beaten by PIS since the energy all gathers in one place conveniently, and forms his body which is defeated then) so this could possibly grant him a Low Godly regen

3. Can keep up with Gotenks who is stated to have the ability to warp timelines plural to erase Cell from their timeline in combat.

4. Can posses victims with evil energy (did so to Gohan for a short time), or by merging them with an evil counterpart (Like with Vegeta).

5. Can create copies of his own body and copies of others

6. Can absorb others .

7. Can resurrect the dead

9. Seemed able to effect even the astral plane as he transported teen Gohan in the past from his dream into another timeline.

The second one sounds more like type 8 immortality

This literally went nowhere
Yeah, probably because the person who suggested the creation of this profile doesn't actually know how to do it.

For now I agree that this Janemba is not much different from the original, and therefore doesn't deserve a profile, but anyone here is free to create a sandbox or a blog and show it to us for evaluation.

Back