• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can we make a profile for shin budokai janemba?

Basically what the Title says

Well here are thing that this Janemba can do :

1. Janemba can warp space and time through multiple dimensions and timelines simultaneously to the point they get destroyed (he probably warped infinite amount of timelines due to cell statements)

2. His true form is the evil energy, and it lingers through multiple dimensions/timelines. It can take form as Janemba's body, or evil copies of other warriors. He can also come back as long as the evil energy exists, wherever it exists at any time. (He was only beaten by PIS since the energy all gathers in one place conveniently, and forms his body which is defeated then) so this could possibly grant him a Low Godly regen

3. Can keep up with Gotenks who is stated to have the ability to warp timelines plural to erase Cell from their timeline in combat.

4. Can posses victims with evil energy (did so to Gohan for a short time), or by merging them with an evil counterpart (Like with Vegeta).

5. Can create copies of his own body and copies of others

6. Can absorb others .

7. Can resurrect the dead

9. Seemed able to effect even the astral plane as he transported teen Gohan in the past from his dream into another timeline.

Agree :rikimarox2, lord_jjj, lightreinh12345, blast, dominodalek, the_unknown_warrior1

Disagree :

Last edited:
Actually there use to be a Shin Budokai Janemba profile, but that got deleted awhile ago for reasons I haven't found but I wouldn't mind seeing it come back

The reasons was because a staff member game forward saying he has played the game, and the rating was based upon untruthful information, and its ultra non-canon. if i remember that thread correctly.

If it is considerably different from the Movie one (ability/hax and AP wise) you can make a profile I think

If it is considerably different from the Movie one (ability/hax and AP wise) you can make a profile I think
Yes Janemba from shin budokai has literally different AP, hax and abilities so it should be enough right? Also I think that shin budokai is a continuation of Fusion reborn

Well he'll here are thing that this Janemba can do :

1. Janemba can warp space and time through multiple dimensions and timelines simultaneously to the point they get destroyed (he probably warped infinite amount of timelines due to cell statements)

2. His true form is the evil energy, and it lingers through multiple dimensions/timelines. It can take form as Janemba's body, or evil copies of other warriors. He can also come back as long as the evil energy exists, wherever it exists at any time. (He was only beaten by PIS since the energy all gathers in one place conveniently, and forms his body which is defeated then) so this could possibly grant him a Low Godly regen

3. Can keep up with Gotenks who is stated to have the ability to warp timelines plural to erase Cell from their timeline in combat.

4. Can posses victims with evil energy (did so to Gohan for a short time), or by merging them with an evil counterpart (Like with Vegeta).

5. Can create copies of his own body and copies of others

6. Can absorb others .

7. Can resurrect the dead

9. Seemed able to effect even the astral plane as he transported teen Gohan in the past from his dream into another timeline.

Last edited:
Sounds like enough to me tbh. Also, iirc, we used to have a profile for him but it was only deleted due to incorrect rating. I don't recall it had anything to do with the story or smth.

It's just Janemba; Same character, same personalities, just in a different story (Shin Budokai) with new powers.

This is the same reason we don't have a Xeno Gohan and Goten page, but a page for Xeno Goku and Trunks. This version of Janemba just isn't unique enough to warrant his own page. At that point, we might as well give New Janemba from Heroes a page, because he has new powers.

It's just Janemba; Same character, same personalities, just in a different story (Shin Budokai) with new powers.

This is the same reason we don't have a Xeno Gohan and Goten page, but a page for Xeno Goku and Trunks. This version of Janemba just isn't unique enough to warrant his own page. At that point, we might as well give New Janemba from Heroes a page, because he has new powers.
The problem with Xeno Gohan and Goten is that they're effectively just Xeno Goku with less stuff. Shin Budokai Janemba on the other hand has a large number of new powers, and solid feats backing them up. Even his existing abilities are expanded on.

The new Janemba in Heroes has been discussed before, he doesn't have new powers. Even if you composited every version of Janemba in Heroes, you'd still only have a few new abilities to work with, and SB Janemba already has better versions of them.

The problem with Xeno Gohan and Goten is that they're effectively just Xeno Goku with less stuff. Shin Budokai Janemba on the other hand has a large number of new powers, and solid feats backing them up. Even his existing abilities are expanded on.

The new Janemba in Heroes has been discussed before, he doesn't have new powers. Even if you composited every version of Janemba in Heroes, you'd still only have a few new abilities to work with, and SB Janemba already has better versions of them.
So you do agree with adding a profile for shin budokai version of Janemba?

I honestly see no reason why we shouldn't make a profile. Although idk if we can give his merging timelines a tier. I believe people said it was merely hax, and that it doesn't scale to anything. That's the main reason why it was deleted iirc.

He probably would be a lot stronger then how he was in canon, especially since IIRC regardless of who he fights Janemba fights post Buu Saga Vegito or Gogeta in their Ssj states even if he loses in the end

To support Janemba scale to 2A. Shin Budokai and Budokai Tekachi 3 are part of tge same series which should make us able to use the Infinite timelines statement tgat we use for DBH for SB too (BT3 be canon to SB is something arleady agree with seeing how SB2 was used as a evidence for BT3 be canon to DBH). So Shin Budokai 100% had infinite timelines (if someone think that Cell statement may not be legit)

I think one of the staff said that it was merely hax. Maybe it was cal, or some other admin. You can contact an ad in to approve this if u want.

I think one of the staff said that it was merely hax. Maybe it was cal, or some other admin. You can contact an ad in to approve this if u want.
It's a hax yes which wouldn't scale to his regular AP however it would still have a tier like EE does and also a 2-A range

I have no problem giving him a tier, but one of admins might.

Anyways, do we need an admin approval to make a character page, or can we just straight up make it?

To be specific, Kid Buu absorbed Babidi in one of the SB games IIRC and that version of Buu is in Heroes. Not to mention as far as I'm aware every DB game is considered canon to the Real World from Heroes so BT3 and Shin Budokai would follow the same boat as well.
Also yeah I think a profile is good

To support Janemba scale to 2A. Shin Budokai and Budokai Tekachi 3 are part of tge same series which should make us able to use the Infinite timelines statement tgat we use for DBH for SB too (BT3 be canon to SB is something arleady agree with seeing how SB2 was used as a evidence for BT3 be canon to DBH). So Shin Budokai 100% had infinite timelines (if someone think that Cell statement may not be legit)
I've been waiting to have a chance to dispute that actually, SB and BT3 are not part of the same series, their only connection is both western titles having "Budokai" in the name.

To be specific, Kid Buu absorbed Babidi in one of the SB games IIRC and that version of Buu is in Heroes. Not to mention as far as I'm aware every DB game is considered canon to the Real World from Heroes so BT3 and Shin Budokai would follow the same boat as well.
Also yeah I think a profile is good
That's purely coincidental though, the two versions of Kid Buu (Babidi Absorbed) look different and appear in very different contexts. (It's Shin Budokai 2 for the record, Future Super Buu absorbs Future Babidi and becomes regular Future Kid Buu with Babidi's magic. This is opposed to Heroes where regular Kid Buu absorbs Babidi during some apparent timeline shenanigans (I guess, only explanation for the movie villains and Baby Janemba being in one place, plus the final battle against Buu takes place in a weird time-themed room) and gains his outfit.

Only Heroes itself has been shown to be considered canon to Heroes' real world, and even then it depends on the continuity. (I've heard that apparently one of the Demon Gods plays on a 3DS in the manga, but I'd like to see a scan for that as I suspect it may come from the non-canon gag strips.) World Mission for example appears to have an alternate version of Heroes where Mechikabura didn't get his wish as its canon version of events.

The issue with Heroes IMO is that there's like 3 different continuities for it including the game, manga and the anime which leads to a lot of confusion as all three have seperate scaling chains and feats

I believe people generally agree that Game > Manga > Anime, though the wiki currently leans heavily on the manga due to its greater availability and clearer storytelling. The spin-offs are a whole other mess, and I would generally advise against using them unless it's for a character/version of a character specific to that spin-off (ie Beat, Chamel, UMX Demigra) but I know other people have different views on the matter.

I believe people generally agree that Game > Manga > Anime, though the wiki currently leans heavily on the manga due to its greater availability and clearer storytelling. The spin-offs are a whole other mess, and I would generally advise against using them unless it's for a character/version of a character specific to that spin-off (ie Beat, Chamel, UMX Demigra) but I know other people have different views on the matter.
Pls let's stay on the topic

@Dominodalek that makes sense IMO, plus the manga is more align with the game (with a few inconsistencies here and there but that can attributed to the author being original) so it can be used as supporting evidence.
But to remain on topic, I think aside from hax we'd have to discuss what is SB Janemba's AP

Back