• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the susano be FC and VC(under verse equalization and energies equalized)?

speedster352

He/Him
  1. Can FC and VC work on the susano from naruto?
  2. Can kill switch and absolute cancel work on the susano?
  3. Can FC work on senjutsu enhanced ninjutsu?
  4. Can Amaterasu be FC?
  5. Would kill switch deactivate the sharigan?
  6. Can physical FC work on susano?

Last edited:
Can FC and VC work on the susano from naruto?
Can kill switch and absolute cancel work on the susano?
Can FC work on senjutsu enhanced ninjutsu?
Can Amaterasu be FC?
Would kill switch deactivate the sharigan?
Chakra isnt magic. Chakra is spiritual, mental and physical energy. Doubt full counter works on them.
Except you do a verse equalization.

I mean if rule become with verse equal, their energy verse become same, chakra = magic, and meliodas full counter was able to counter any magic if the magic have visible form
With verse equalization yes but what about the other questions I asked

Can FC and VC work on the susano from naruto?
Under verse equalization, yes. Though I'm not sure how that'd even work.. (FC)
Can kill switch and absolute cancel work on the susano?
What is Kill Switch again?
Yes Absolute cancel should work, but they should just be able to use it again realistically. But it takes a lot of chakra consumption to use and maintain anyway. Using Susanoo also hurts every cell in their body, so it could always be a viable wincon in a vs match to use absolute cancel against a susanoo user.
Can FC work on senjutsu enhanced ninjutsu?
Uhhhhh not sure on this. I mean at the end of the day, it's chakra(?), so it should...?
Can Amaterasu be FC?
Yes, if verse equalization.
Would kill switch deactivate the sharigan?
What's Kill switch again x2
Can physical FC work on susano?
Uhh probably not..? it's chakra so regular FC should work just fine

Under verse equalization, yes. Though I'm not sure how that'd even work.. (FC)

What is Kill Switch again?
Yes Absolute cancel should work, but they should just be able to use it again realistically. But it takes a lot of chakra consumption to use and maintain anyway. Using Susanoo also hurts every cell in their body, so it could always be a viable wincon in a vs match to use absolute cancel against a susanoo user.

Uhhhhh not sure on this. I mean at the end of the day, it's chakra(?), so it should...?

Yes, if verse equalization.

What's Kill switch again x2

Uhh probably not..? it's chakra so regular FC should work just fine
Kill switch is gowther's power nullification which sealed and remove the demon king's magical power the ruler. Read gowther's profile.

verse = only works if the 2 systems of the verse are already similar

so i would say no, considering the 2 systems are not similar and SDS also goes out of their way to say that magic is different from physical and spiritual
as they separate all of them into: soul, physical and magic

verse = only works if the 2 systems of the verse are already similar

so i would say no, considering the 2 systems are not similar and SDS also goes out of their way to say that magic is different from physical and spiritual
as they separate all of them into: soul, physical and magic
What do you mean I put under verse equalization?

What do you mean I put under verse equalization?
This
So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen

as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses.

1. Can FC and VC work on the susano from naruto?
  2. Can kill switch and absolute cancel work on the susano?
  3. Can FC work on senjutsu enhanced ninjutsu?
  4. Can Amaterasu be FC?
  5. Would kill switch deactivate the sharigan?
  6. Can physical FC work on susano?
under the assumption that magic = chakra

yes
yes for AC, if KS hits then i think so
assuming senjutu = magic, and they use it like naruto (not only to enhance the body) but to hit
sure
dont think so? Sharingan is more a biological thing not a spell
maybe? not sure on this one since we are treating susano as a mass of magic

If the energies were assumed to be equal then yes, all of that would work on chakra.

That said, they aren't equal so outside of this hypothetical it wouldn't.

under the assumption that magic = chakra

yes
yes for AC, if KS hits then i think so
assuming senjutu = magic, and they use it like naruto (not only to enhance the body) but to hit
sure
dont think so? Sharingan is more a biological thing not a spell
maybe? not sure on this one since we are treating susano as a mass of magic
Yeah but if there is no chakra the Sharingan can't be used which is what gowther can do with kill switch.

Back