• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the SCP Foundation contain your favorite character?

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Can the Foundation contain your favorite characters from your favorite verses at their strongest?

Assuming everyone is completely in character and the character doesn't want to be contained.

My current avi: 2-A, Immeasurable, Mid-Godly regen, probably smarter than most of the researchers, no obvious weaknesses, the Foundation either goes down or gets taken over.

White Face: Too unkillable and too little weaknesses for the Foundation to stop him from 2-C-ing the verse.

Madotsuki: A bit more believable. Assuming they can stay undetected, they could avoid her getting killed in order to avoid a Low 2-C nuke. But forcing her into a cage won't end well for them.

I'll just pick a few characters from each of my verses.

Dark Souls: Should be able to contain the PC, though with all that intelligence and knowledge it may be able to diplomacy its way out. Same for SoC.

Magic: The Gathering: Doubt they can contain either version of Bolas. Even alone, Planeswalking is a really good ability for leaving, as you can just hop across an infinite multiverse with a couple of seconds of thought, or less. Higher dimensional Emrakul obviously not, but they could possibly do what Ugin, Nahiri, and Sorin did and bind their 3D shadows to a universe if they had enough time to study how magic works and/or one of those 3 or Bolas decided to share some knowledge.

Bloodborne: Probably not. Passive Great One mindhax, Non corporeality, and the resurrection causing a temporal rewind are all issues.

Berserk (Verse): Should be able to. Void's spatial manip the foundation has likely seen before. Not sure about Idea of Evil, but maybe.

Cthulhu Mythos: Nah

Darkest Dungeo: Should be able to. The only issues I can see are the HoD, for being gigantic, and the Sleeper for passively doing a lot of bad things to reality. Telekill helps though.

Destiny: No to Oryx, no to major Vex, maybe for Guardians, weirdly enough. Anything the PoE can contain is a yes, and depending on if they can mimic Vex tech or Hive magic, that expands their horizons.

Warhammer 40,000: No to Ahzek Ahriman, probably no to Celexus Assasins, but they can contain a lot of Tyranids and weaker Daemons.

Salt and Sanctuary: Probably, though not sure about the dominion ending.

Hotline Miami: Yes, to the whole verse since its just people who are strong

Hollow Knight (Verse): Yes

Super Smash Bros.: Maybe not tier 2s, others yes

The Legend of Zelda: Don't know, probably not considering how much Ganondorf always manages to resurface

DOOM: Yeah

Now I sit and wait for Weekly to show up and argue for everyone's verses to be contained ovo

just as an FYI, i think the foundations best feat so far was being able to contain/power null a 2-A - High 2-A (DJkaktus Propsal II) to such a point that, in order to actually do anything other just do wierd shit to space, had to ask them to let it escape

EDIT: they could, also, if they really needed to, use SCPs like 239 and Kate Mctriisses proposal, which created the second most power being in the verse by iirc (e.g. the second strongest 1-B as well)

I don't think that changes any of mine except weaker planeswalkers, Darkest Dungeon, Dominion S&S, and Smash Bros, though idk. If anyone knows any of my verses and wants to argue for their containment, that's fine by me, I'd like to hear it.

Just to remind people here, Telekill can powernull this, and Reality Anchors can nullify pretty much any form of supernatural hax, and the Foundation abuses both of them a lot.

Also, 2000 can just reset the universe if they can't handle something in particular.

Dargoo Faust said:
Just to remind people here, Telekill can powernull this, and Reality Anchors can nullify pretty much any form of supernatural hax, and the Foundation abuses both of them a lot.
Also, 2000 can just reset the universe if they can't handle something in particular.
to be 100% fair: Telekill wasn't totally effective against 239 iirc, Reality Anchors are about that powerful and the Foundation themselves admits (i can't remember where from though) that they may not get the chance to activate 2000, plus i doubt it's too affective against tier 2 or above

To be 200% fair, telekill is totally effective against 239's effects, but not everything's protected by telekill, so 239 could still manifest things inside of her cell and on anything she could see that wasn't protected.

And SRAs only work on things that use reality warping for their powers, but it's hard to tell what things from other fictions use "reality warping" to manifest their effects.

Long story short, the Foundation could contain everyone from my favorite verses except the god-tiers of the Dark Tower.

Yes, I looked at all their broken tech. I dare you to try forcing Gan into a cage. Go on, I dare you.

You know what? I'll make entries for them.

Saitama:

Code:
Item #:** SCP-XXXX **Object Class:** Thaumiel **Special Containment Procedures:** SCP-XXX is to be contained within a small town in [REDACTED], a store must be open at all times with sales happening in an irregular manner. SCP-XXX must injest calming drugs at all times, and must not be given high stimuli unless needed against other SCP. **Description:** SCP-XXX apears to be a japanese male with no special identifying features beyond being bald. It also apears to be both mentaly and biologically human. SCP-XXX showcases extreme physical atributes to whichthe limits are currently unknown. It describes itself as "just a hero for fun" and identifies by the name Saitama, no data was found on it prior to its containment. **Addendum:** SCP-XXX showcased small intrest in fighting with what it identifies the strongest SCPs, and tried to prolong a fight with SCP-682 once informed on its adaptive powers. As such, SCP-XXX is to be used sparingly to contain other SCPs.

Amon (Starcraft): No. Just no. SCP Foundation has no chance in hell.

Kerrigan: They are screwed to form the next generation of Zerg-Hybrids that retain sentience.

Dovahkiin and Alduin: Both destroy everything and walk away (Or in Alduin's case, fly away).

Ultraman Mebius: Teleportation alone makes containment impossible.

Xeno Goku: 2-B. Just... 2-B.

Toothless: They may actually do it. Once Toothless "Bonds" to someone, he'd probably be classified as Safe so this is a happy ending ^-^

Ainz Ooal Gown: They're all driven insane via passive aura. Containment impossible.

Kamen Rider W: Assuming they have Xtreme Memory, they instantly gain knowledge about all the strategies of the SCP Foundation and flawlessly counter everything. Either that or become their Head of Operations and help contain stuff even better than before.

Kamen Rider Gaim: This guy can open rifts in Space across the universe. SCP Foundation isn't winning.

Alex Mercer: Nope. No way in hell.

Well, other characters I like:

Han Jee-Ha: Han's pocket dimension creation would make it really hard, but not impossible. Hee might become a Thaumiel, especialy with his many restricting powers.

Thanos: If he has the gaunlet, he would snap half of the world away and a shitload of SCP's would escape, possibly destroying the world

Naruto: I... don't know. SCP lore itself aknowledges thhat everything is OK only because of them finding an unrealistic balance, wich Naruto might overthrow depending on how much he doesn't want to be contained.

Ikaros: Start of series? Easily. She becomes the servant of the first guy/gal that meets her. End of series? She can break it, and becomes a pain in the ass to contain.

Iron Ma: I don't think they would view him as an SCP, more like him being a brilliant scientist. But they might contain depending on how much they want to.

Monarch of Pointland: ...It can't really do anything tough. I mean, they can't move it, but it can't move either.

Roman Torchwick: Yeah. Wonder if they would make use of aura tough.

Syndrome: Sure thing.

Let me correct: There's no way in hell they're going to be able to contain Mercer. He can absorb someone and masquarade as them perfectly with all their memories and genetic code intact for any security clearance, and if he's smart, he'd basically cover the entire room in Blacklight Virus goo and shit so it'd be impossible to tell if he's in there or not. If he does this in day 1 then not being able to see Mercer will become the norm and once he makes his escape and disappears, there will be no detection available to see if Mercer is gone since everything is virus'd.

Plus, I'm sure in one of their experiments on him, he can make his body seem dead (Like if they tried to modify the blacklight to destroy other blacklight and he shuts down all his heartbeats and such) and in an autopsy, basically recreate another Prototype 1 Opening scenario.

Akreious said:
Let me correct: There's no way in hell they're going to be able to contain Mercer. He can absorb someone and masquarade as them perfectly with all their memories and genetic code intact for any security clearance, and if he's smart, he'd basically cover the entire room in Blacklight Virus goo and shit so it'd be impossible to tell if he's in there or not. If he does this in day 1 then not being able to see Mercer will become the norm and once he makes his escape and disappears, there will be no detection available to see if Mercer is gone since everything is virus'd.
Plus, I'm sure in one of their experiments on him, he can make his body seem dead (Like if they tried to modify the blacklight to destroy other blacklight and he shuts down all his heartbeats and such) and in an autopsy, basically recreate another Prototype 1 Opening scenario.
the SCP foundation has captured way more volatile creature, he's a joke to them.

you people forget that MEMES were considered a viable method to kill the guy who wrote SCP in existence. It didn't work, but the afct that they thought it had a chance of working in the first place definitely means something

The Foundation takes a sample of Mercer's biomass and creates and antedote that completely disables him. Not that hard.

Hl3 or bust said:
you people forget that MEMES were considered a viable method to kill the guy who wrote SCP in existence. It didn't work, but the afct that they thought it had a chance of working in the first place definitely means something
Are you trying to imply that the Foundation is stupid or what? Because that sounds like a gag feat more than anything.

The Wright Way said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Are you trying to imply that the Foundation is stupid or what? Because that sounds like a gag feat more than anything.
Memetic kill agents are visual, auditory or mental inputs that cause immidiate death and can be easilly mass produced.

Sans: Sans is a genius and is likely smarter than the SCP Foundation staff and his karma and hax would be put to good use including that sans can teleport around and use his telekinesis

Sans2345 said:
Sans: Sans is a genius and is likely smarter than the SCP Foundation staff and his karma and hax would be put to good use including that sans can teleport around and use his telekinesis
No to nearly all of that.

He is absolutly not smarter, He's hax wouldn't help against how the SCP verse would decide to deal with him and his teleportation would have him terminated due to being too hard to contain.

Sans2345 said:
Telekill weapons and Reality archors say no u and negate Sans' magic.

>Sans is smarter than Foundation staff

Not in a million years. These guys could easily put Batman to shame.

even is he was smarter than them, they could use 2000 to time reset until they figure out how to beat him, and he literally can't even reach them in time since time inside of 2000 is massively accelerated

Back