• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the night king solo the entire avatar verse?

The long night has come to the world in avatar the last Airbender. He starts in the middle of the earth kingdom and the entire verse is aware of him and has united to fight against him.
He has his dragon zombie and his army.
Speed equalized

Focusing on the king himself, is there anything stopping a legion of competent waterbenders or Aang/Korra from using icebending to shatter his body? His profile says that he has nigh-invulnerability, but I doubt anyone in the GoT verse has magically tried to shatter him.

Since the Night King has his army available that would be: 100,000 Wights (Human), hundreds of White Walkers, some giants and a dragon. And he also has the ability to increase his army with Necromancy along with his White Walkers
His profile says that he has nigh-invulnerability, but I doubt anyone in the GoT verse has magically tried to shatter him.
I don't know how that works but the Night King has Magic Nullification
I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be a problem for them. Both Korra and Katara have fought in blizzards before.
The Long Night is a worldwide blizzard that prevents sunlight from passing through it, freezing people to death

I don't know how that works but the Night King has Magic Nullification
Bending isn't magic; it's chi manipulation. It works by injecting your chi into the target from a distance and controlling the element.
The Long Night is a worldwide blizzard that prevents sunlight from passing through it, freezing people to death
I don't see how the blizzard being worldwide changes things? The sun was blocked out and it was the middle of the night for the aforementioned characters, both of which grew up in a snowy environment and wear heavy clothing.

How can it be injected?
Well, I'm not sure if injected is the right word. More like they can control the elements that are already there by extending their chi to the environment. A character in episode 1 of the original series even flat-out says that it's not magic.

Back