• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can they beat Subaru tho?

Round 1: Subaru teleports at the beginning of Dragon Ball how does he do?

Round 2: Start of Z how does he do?

Round 3: Start of Super all the way to the Granolah Arc, how does he do?

Round 1: Everyone in Dragon Ball gets shit stomped by his hax and authorities. They can't permanently kill him due to Return by Death. If this is Envy Subaru it's even worse considering he can control time.

Round 2: Stomps everyone until we get to Massively FTL characters. At which point they incon because Subaru can't be permakilled.

Round 3: Incon. Subaru can't do anything due to severe speedblitz

Round 1: Everyone in Dragon Ball gets shit stomped by his hax and authorities. They can't permanently kill him due to Return by Death. If this is Envy Subaru it's even worse considering he can control time.

Round 2: Stomps everyone until we get to Massively FTL characters. At which point they incon because Subaru can't be permakilled.

Round 3: Incon. Subaru can't do anything due to severe speedblitz
I see would anything change if Subaru had Acess to Ki. Or THBTC

Can they beat Subaru tho?

Round 1: Subaru teleports at the beginning of Dragon Ball how does he do?

Round 2: Start of Z how does he do?

Round 3: Start of Super all the way to the Granolah Arc, how does he do?
Hmmmm, I think Subaru clears 1, he should be able to clear 2 because he can be infinite speed, as reinhard said that subaru is equal to him, and reinhard can match regulus, who is like, cutted from timeflow

Hmmmm, I think Subaru clears 1, he should be able to clear 2 because he can be infinite speed, as reinhard said that subaru is equal to him, and reinhard can match regulus, who is like, cutted from timeflow
I don't think Phoenix's Subaru has infinite speed, and he himself already gave an answer above which should be the most accurate since he's the guy who made him in the first place.

Neither regulus or subaru from fc/oc have infinite speed and being cut from timeflow is not a speed feat without context and evidence.

Anyway, subaru haxes everyone until he incons with the MFTL+ and beyond

With ki, maybe he could train like he did with his return to zero ability to get enough time, then he could match the MFTL+ and stuff

Back