• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone review my sandbox and see if its good enough to be made into a page

I have made a sandbox page for Lore from Heartbound

If I am correct all I need to do now is ask someone to look at the sandbox page and if everything is ok with it then it can be made into a profile

Would Anyone be willing to look at the sandbox page and determine if its good enough to be made into a profile.

There's a lot of formatting errors. Make sure you follow the instructions of the Standard format and the Common Editing mistakes.

Also the justifications for the statistics are very poor, and seem to be guesswork. You need a calc for dodging lasers, and the justification for the AP is destroying a character that doesn't have a profile, nor is there a link anywhere with a feat that would give this character that rating.

There's a lot of formatting errors. Make sure you follow the instructions of the Standard format and the Common Editing mistakes.

Also the justifications for the statistics are very poor, and seem to be guesswork. You need a calc for dodging lasers, and the justification for the AP is destroying a character that doesn't have a profile, nor is there a link anywhere with a feat that would give this character that rating.

Thank you for responding

I will try to fix the mistakes on the page

Explanation blogs also generally just remain as such, explanation blogs.
The last time we posted them as actual pages out of "so everyone can edit them", ended up getting outdated anyways out of a lack of knowledgeable members.
However, it can still be linked to the verse page as if it was another page once it reaches good enought quality and usability.

uh

Heartbound as a game hasn't even been released yet. It's still early access.

Back