• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can my waifu beat the final DBZ Villian!? (Not counting Beerus) Aqua vs Buu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO

Also, Buu lets himself get fodderized, and Aqua is about to finish Buu off, only for Buu to say "keikaku doori", while millions of pieces of Buu putty jump on Aqua and absorb.

To ask something of you guys, how coul Aqua win this? If you think theres anyway she could?

Unite My Rice said:
LMFAO
Also, Buu lets himself get fodderized, and Aqua is about to finish Buu off, only for Buu to say "keikaku doori", while millions of pieces of Buu putty jump on Aqua and absorb.

Uh huh, Im PRETTY SURE he'd jump down her throat.

oh god what would Buu look like if he abosrbed Aqua since he never absorbed a female?

AquaWaifu said:
To ask something of you guys, how coul Aqua win this? If you think theres anyway she could?
She can transmute him first, but Buu doing it first is the more likely scenario.

AquaWaifu said:
Uh huh, Im PRETTY SURE he'd jump down her throat.

oh god what would Buu look like if he abosrbed Aqua since he never absorbed a female?
Nothing happens. He absorbs people that are turned into chocolate (Like how Fat Buu got absorbed), but yeah. He ate Chi-Chi and nothing happened.

i feel like while buu can be cocky yes he is likely to transmutate first and is way above basline in AP...Buu FRA

Gargoyle One said:
AquaWaifu said:
She can transmute him first, but Buu doing it first is the more likely scenario.
I'd say just since I know her character, given Buu's obviosuly super evil nature and manner, I'd say she be more likely to go all out with her best stuff more quickly than most opponents. Id say Buu is even as Buuhan is a little tiny bit more likely to mess around, but.....theres the AP difference.

I'd say Buuhan/Boohan FRA.

Aqua's hax is somewhat superior but ultimately it kinda just stalls her defeat.

And let's not forget that Buuhan/Boohan is roughly as old as Universe 7 and is immortal (lifespan wise) so Aqua can't use Time Manipulation to increase his "growth" and if she wants to kill him using on the day he was born using Time Manipulation she'd have to destroy Universe 7 itself which is impossible for a being of her level. But in the bright-ish side of things she could slow down time to stall him and there's also precog.

Man ust you ******* wait when KH3 finally rolls around something is gonna pop that'll pump Aqua up to tier 3-A. probably that damn paopu fruit they keep hyping up throughout the whole damn series but has somehoe yet to be eaten by a single damn person in the franchise.

Buu due to being way way surperior super perfect cell, high Regenerationn, or he can just scream a hole through the time chamber and leave her there. Unless she has some ability to get out as well.

TheAbsoluteOne said:
Buu due to being way way surperior super perfect cell, high Regenerationn, or he can just scream a hole through the time chamber and leave her there. Unless she has some ability to get out as well.

she can teleport

and I think spatial manipulation

also I have this match as set to win via death only. and no....leaving her in there to rot evenutally I dont think would count, pretty sure that would....cheating?

AquaWaifu said:
TheAbsoluteOne said:
she can teleport

and I think spatial manipulation

also I have this match as set to win via death only. and no....leaving her in there to rot evenutally I dont think would count, pretty sure that would....cheating?
ohh... well I still vote buu for being multi-solar system level and the high tier Regenerationn.

uhh...I think yeah actually cause her standard guard is just a straight up reflect spell. same look and nd everything.

That should be discussed possbily added to her page. Id argue her guard is damn good considering its a 360 guard spell.

she is literally the only KH character who can guard in mid-air.....just more proof why she is best waifu.

also I just remembered she has stop barrier where upon defending against an attack with her barrier block it activates a stop spell on the opponent. also confuse barrier which...confuses upon attacking hr barrier.

I honestly completely forgot she had these.

AquaWaifu said:
Ummm Buu is 4-B not 4-A and has mid-high regen not high regen.
Super perfect cell is baseline solar system level, and buu is way way stronger than him. This is the strongest form of buu you're talking about. Buu for being far above baseline, better durability, and regen. Buu got blasted into a million pieces, and then those pieces got blasted into steam. He then proceeded to regenerate from his own air. What can aqua do to actually kill him? Even vegito (who is surperior to him) couldn't actually kill or take him down. He stomped, but Regenerationn made him very very hard to kill.

Vegito was literally screwing around the whole time and intentinally got abosrbed to save everyone

AquaWaifu said:
Vegito was literally screwing around the whole time and intentinally got abosrbed to save everyone
Still surperior in power and he can regenerate at a sub-molecular level. What can aqua do to kill him?

transmutation, possible attack reflection with her guard, time stop and other hax...its possible.

AquaWaifu said:
transmutation, possible attack reflection with her guard, time stop and other hax...its possible.
Transmution is possible, but very unlikely.

Buuhan can easily take his own attacks. Turning himself into chocolate won't kill him. He liquefied his own body and has regenerated from his own water vapor.

Time stop and her other hax will only delay. Buu still takes this via regen and higher ap

How's her transmuation even work? Can it be used to transmute her enemies?

Attack Reflection won't mean much. Buu either tanks or regenerates from his own attacks.

Time Hax only delays the inevitable.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
How's her transmuation even work? Can it be used to transmute her enemies?

Attack Reflection won't mean much. Buu either tanks or regenerates from his own attacks.

Time Hax only delays the inevitable.
Could Buu tank his own candy beam?

Buuhan's smart enough to leave random pieces of himself here and there just in case something goes wrong. js

Giving it to Buuhan FRA

before this gets addded and thus closed. would changing to it fat buu make any difference? that is I think the weakest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back