• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can my waifu beat the final DBZ Villian!? (Not counting Beerus) Aqua vs Buu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua kingdom hearts by genzoman
Buuhan 2

Okay before I start yes I clearly like Aqua more, but Im going to do my absolute best to withhold any bias and judge fairly. I will NOT be putting much discussion myself into this threadm unless someone says something stupid and I feel its needed to debunk said stupidity.

Aqua - 0 ( )

VS

Super Buuha - 0 ( )

Inconclusive - 0 ( )

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Majin Buu is Super Buu/Buuhan.

Speed is equalized.

No knowledge or preptime.

Battle is in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber at a starting distance of 10 meters.

Both are in-character.

Win via death.

Now im imagining if Buu doesnt absorb Aqua to win he makes her explode like that one dude and I'd be okay with that if she HAD to lose.

Also considering to instead make this Skinny buu and have him be bloodlusted but Ill wait for more input to see if Buuhan incharacter is still fair.

Buu should take this decently well.

For one, Aqua is Baseline, while Skinny Buu is far superior to Perfect Cell, so he does have a pretty nice AP advantage, though not enough to one shot, and while Aqua can likely get a time Stop off and wail on him, Buus superior durability and Regenerationn should be enough to keep him alive.

Giving it to my favorite Gumball.

Your waifu is NOTHING compared to ULTIMATE WAIFU!!!!!!!!

And Buu FRA.
ULTIMATE WAIFU MAKA
MAKA ALBATN ULTIMATE AND ONLY REAL WAIFU

Gargoyle One said:
Buu should take this decently well.
For one, Aqua is Baseline, while Skinny Buu is far superior to Perfect Cell, so he does have a pretty nice AP advantage, though not enough to one shot, and while Aqua can likely get a time Stop off and wail on him, Buus superior durability and Regenerationn should be enough to keep him alive.

Giving it to my favorite Gumball.

Isnt she unquantifiably good bit above baseline due to Zeus casully performing a 4-B feat?

Gargoyle One said:
Just for fun mate, how do you think Buu would kill Aqua? Absorption, regular old death by beam, turn to candy or inflation/explosion via forced mouth insertion?

Yeah Buu should take this. Regenerationn which Aqua can bypass and Buu can always turn her into chocolate.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yeah Buu should take this. Regenerationn which Aqua can bypass and Buu can always turn her into chocolate.

was there a reason he didnt do it to most of his fighters? I mean yeah okay he did it alot but iirc He never did as much ocnsidering how broken it was.

Certainly not his first card of course, however he'll probably use it at some point in the fight. Most of the fight would likely be Buu attempting to beat her in CQC. She's likely more skilled than him so that might push him to actually use the Candy Beam on her.

Hmm would she be considered powerful enough on the level of Vegito to still move about despite bein candy, Its an assumption obviously since she again unquantifiable above baseline sine Zeus is fodder to her and he casually did 4-b thing....also she has transmutation too...Hmm how would this battle go when both users can use transmutation on each other?

Isnt she unquantifiably good bit above baseline due to Zeus casully performing a 4-B feat?

No, Zeus performed a High 4C feat, it's just she's so much stronger then him she got a tier jump:

was there a reason he didnt do it to most of his fighters? I mean yeah okay he did it alot but iirc He never did as much ocnsidering how broken it was.

Did to Vegito and absorbed Gohan.

AquaWaifu said:
Hmm would she be considered powerful enough on the level of Vegito to still move about despite bein candy, Its an assumption obviously since she again unquantifiable above baseline sine Zeus is fodder to her and he casually did 4-b thing....also she has transmutation too...Hmm how would this battle go when both users can use transmutation on each other?
No, she's Baseline, Vegito is a good bit from that.

No she IS

She's far superior to a High 4C, Buu utterly murks Perfect Cell who is already 4B.

No one scales from Vegito's resistances, so Aqua would be affected no matter how strong she is, and you really think she is Vegito level?.

Grisaiasama said:
No one scales from Vegito's resistances, so Aqua would be affected no matter how strong she is, and you really think she is Vegito level?.

No, but honeslty Im not sure where she lies on 4B scale. I was throwing it out there.

Buu scales from being to superior to character after character who is each increasingly superior to a baseline 4-B.

The feat Zeus performed is High 4-C. Around 4 FOE to be exact. The only reason they are 4-B is because they are superior to Zeus, who casually did this feat.

So yeah, like, ALL the Kingdom Hearts 4-B's are baseline for being superior to a High 4-C feat.

Buu is 4-B for being superior to another 4-B, who is superior to another 4-B, who is superior to another 4-B, who is superior to another 4-B, who killed a baseline 4-B.

Clear AP advantage.

Also Buu FRA.

The same can be said for DBZ characters, but we do know that at the very least, anyone that's Kid Buu's level or higher is FAR above baseline.

5 for Buu

Hey Teen Angel, on second thought, DBZ vs inFAMOUS might actually be inconclusive instead, so you can remake it if you wish.

Or use a KH character :)

Aqua can't kill him due to regen. And he will just absorb her or turn her into candy once she thinks she's killed him and caught off guard.

Is this a stomp?

I get a character being unable to bypass regen is fine, but he has multiple ways to instantly one shot her.

She can transmute as well tho.

Im not trying to argue her winning, but Im confused on something.

Aqua beat Ventus-Vanitas, who wielded the completed X-blade which made him much strongera than Twilight Xemnas, who took two 4B to beat, and Ventus Vanitas is stronger than that guy and Aqua beat him....so how is she simply baseline for beating a 4-B stronger than a 4-B that had took two other 4-Bs to beat?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Maybe switch Buu for Cell?
Still has Regenerationn and both are baseline.

nah man I tried that mathup literally when I first joined this site. she stomped then and she will stomp now.

Hmm but could her transmutation be a one shot on HER end? Could Buu undo it, would she be likely to use it before Buu did his or something else to end the fight?

AquaWaifu said:
Im not trying to argue her winning, but Im confused on something.

Aqua beat Ventus-Vanitas, who wielded the completed X-blade which made him much strongera than Twilight Xemnas, who took two 4B to beat, and Ventus Vanitas is stronger than that guy and Aqua beat him....so how is she simply baseline for beating a 4-B stronger than a 4-B that had took two other 4-Bs to beat?
Defeating someone doesn't make you a higher tier of 4B, outright stomping someone does, Buu one shots Cell and gets one shot by his next form which stomped Vegeta, then gets his next form which stomps Goku and Vegeta simultaneously, and Vegito stomps that form.

Beating someone doesn't make you higher in AP, stomping someone does.

@Gargoyle

That's exactly the same reason we kept saying The Beast won on that thread.

One guy who has one way to win the fight vs One guy who has multiple ways to insta-win the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back