• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

can i use a characters article, along with respect threads, for info in making a new article for vsbw?

what I'm trying to say is can i use information from this Character's article about her to make a character profile for her on VSBW.

Also can i use respect threads from reddit as info for character profiles. The reason is because Aisha Clan Clan has feats in this thread that i can use.

I don't really know much about Outlaw Star but I'm asking if i can use reddit and that article as sources for information, since It's possible for me to make a profile out of her, despite not knowing much about that series, as that series is small and not a big one like marvel.

(I know VSBW says don't try making profiles for characters you don't know much about but is it possible to make a character profile out of someone you don't know if you have enough feats and info from that franchises wiki and the franchise is a small one.)?

You answered your own question.
don't try making profiles for characters you don't know much about
If you don't know the character, don't make the profile. Doesn't matter if it's a small series or not. Getting info strictly from respect threads/wikis can be misleading or missing context that would make or break feats.

You answered your own question.

If you don't know the character, don't make the profile. Doesn't matter if it's a small series or not. Getting info strictly from respect threads/wikis can be misleading or missing context that would make or break feats.

what if i know the character but don't know how to do calcs?

like i know jake sully from avatar and i watched the movie but I'm not very good at calcing?

We can't force people to make profile pages. If someone wants to make a profile they can, if not, then that's that. This is just a side hobby for people, not work.

Back