• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can I put this in the versus removal requests

This was put on banes profile but was missing from yangs.

I added it to yangs but that leaves me with the question. Did they later find it was a stomp and didn’t put it on yangs profile and forgot to remove it from banes profile.

if I’m not sure about that.

is it okay to put it in versus removal requests.

Or is there another place where a match already added can be reviewed to see if it’s a stomp or not.

Basically can I add any match to the profile removal requests if I’m not sure if it’s a stomp or not.

or do we have another place for that.

Also I already put the question Here but is that fine that I put this thread In the versus removal requests simply because I’m not sure if it’s a stomp or not.

it’s basically the same question as the op and the reply below the op but this question is a bit different because there are few cyanide and happiness fans here on the wiki and one of them said I guess it’s fine. But the problem is “I guess” is basically 100% not sure.

plus the creator of one of opponents hasn’t replied yet and could possibly never will.

so is it fine that I put this thread in the versus removal requests since based on what I said, it’s best it be removed until the creator somehow answers and says either that thread was fair or not.

because it can’t be sure if it’s fair or not if one of the few knowledgeable members of cyanide and happiness fans basically says not 100% sure and the creator hasn’t answered/reviewed yet.

Edit: basically if possible/another way, if versus removal requests is not the right place/allowed.

i will put the threads that need to be reviewed in something other than the vs removal requests. however that dale cooper one is going to stay on the versus removal requests because while the other threads have at least a decent amount of knowledgeable members.

there are next to no cyanide and happiness members here so it's best we remove it as we can't be sure if the match was fair or not, so it's going to be put in the versus removal requests.

besides as i said the creator of dales opponent's profile hasn't responded and probably never will (but if he does respond i will let you all know)

Last edited:
Back