• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Can Beat Bill Cipher" characters for every tier

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Weakest character for every tier that defeats 2-A Bill Cipher speed equalized (weakest so that there isn't overlap with the "Strongest for every tier" thread).

Tier 2-A: Yahvo (Myst)

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier 4-A:

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier 5-A:

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-B:

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C:

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C:

Tier 7-C:

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B:

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C:

Tier 9-A:

Tier 9-B:

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B: Lelouch vi Britannia

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

unrelated but can you link me to the strongest characters of each tier thread? I can't find it.

Cueball (xkcd) is a 10-C that beats bill cipher lol

Composite Godzilla has resistance to two things that could give Bill trouble. Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Matter Manipulation.

Christian Higdon said:
Composite Godzilla has resistance to two things that could give Bill trouble. Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Matter Manipulation.
Except fo the fact that Bill could one-shot him via sheer AP (2-A vs. High 5-A), or turn him into something else via Transmutation.

I'm not saying he could defeat him, but Bill would struggle to mind manip or matter manip him due to his resistance.

check Bill Cipher's losses section to start off.

also @Andy can you link me to the 'Strongest for every tier' thread?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Can you by any chance give someone weaker? It wouldn't be very interesting if everyone just resorted to using the top dogs of each tier.

Probably not the best place to bring this up but why is Chase rated 2-A for being able to destroy the multiverse, when the dragon explicitly stated that he would not be able to destroy the multiverse.

@Andy

Being frank, Chronicles was so bad that I gave up watching after ~14 episodes. It was agreed to be 2-A in an old thread regarding the multiverse size though.

Darkanine said:
@Andy

Being frank, Chronicles was so bad that I gave up watching after ~14 episodes. It was agreed to be 2-A in an old thread regarding the multiverse size though.
I see. Well I don't really care either way, just asked out of curiosity.

@Ricsi I will wait on adding Protag-kun. Let's see how the match goes first.

@ Ricsi I can't, I only have marginal knowledge on Bill and absolutely none on protag-kun.

I've been thinking. If I include the 'High' and 'low' divisions between tiers, would the list still be able to be completed?

Back