• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can a character go from High 3-A to Low 2-C via multiplier?

The entire reason people rate characters as 2-C is because they are uncountably infinite so tell me again, how is Zamasu being infinite irrelevant? If the continuum wasn't infinite he certainly wouldn't be rated as such would he?
Nobody does that over here the reason they are low 2-c+ is because they upscales from zamasu who merged with an space time continuum

No it's not? It was just obtained via rage. You don't need to be enraged to have it. I mean the first time we see every saiyan go into SSJ it's thru rage. (Vegeta, was in a non-canon scene, Trunks was offscreen, and Goten was offscreen.) Despite that SSJ isn't a rage only form. The x2 is cool but multiplied by rage which took someone from less than human to casual moon (high end of Athlete to low end of Moon from Athlete assuming Farmer was a really strong human and that someone who was far into moon was only base moon.) Is a 4.13 (3 repeating) Septillion x boost. And this is kinda lowball his rage vs Raditz, Raditz just injured Piccolo and Goku. Here Goku was killed and his friends along with father Piccolo were going to. Saying that a 4.13 septillion x boost isn't gonna turn around a stomp is blasphemous.

pretty sure than the rage of that part isnt the same of cell gohan part or we would have multi galaxy level SSJ2 Gohan

Um so basically, if the multiplier is finite, then they will not be getting Multiversal off that. That’s what I’m pretty sure is the case

Um so basically, if the multiplier is finite, then they will not be getting Multiversal off that. That’s what I’m pretty sure is the case
Obviously they're not getting multiversal, but if they get high universal for a fodder 4D feat, can they get to unvierse+ via multiplier?

If a character is High 3-A via destroying a less-than-universal space-time (say, 1/4 the size of our universe), would they qualify for Low 2-C if they were amped fourfold? Not asking for anything in particular, just curious
I am not sure, but I don't think you can get high 3-A by doing that, you'd just be 3-A for destroying a "less than universal spacetime" which makes no ******* sense it's still a space time it should be low 2-C regardless EXPLAIIIIIINfnafjkasnflanl!!!!!!!1111

Back