• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can a character go from High 3-A to Low 2-C via multiplier?

If a character is High 3-A via destroying a less-than-universal space-time (say, 1/4 the size of our universe), would they qualify for Low 2-C if they were amped fourfold? Not asking for anything in particular, just curious

It isn't because of multiplier. It's because of scaling. Don't ask me beyond this I'm not a DB supporter.

They shouldn't but they do and nobody wants to say otherwise because staff on this website do ****-all about their shitty profiles and tiering system.

They shouldn't but they do and nobody wants to say otherwise because staff on this website do ****-all about their shitty profiles and tiering system.
They upscales from infinite zamasu who is low 2-C unless you can provide a reson why infinite zamasu isn't low 2-C you are wrong

They upscales from infinite zamasu who is low 2-C unless you can provide a reson why infinite zamasu isn't low 2-C you are wrong
By the way, they don't properly scale to Infinite Zamasu (supposedly uncountably infinite) if the Saiyans in the series use finite multipliers and have finite increases in power. Either

1. Zamasu isn't actually infinite (countable or uncountable)
  2. The amps are N1 and the verse would be 2-A by now because of it.

By the way, they don't properly scale to Infinite Zamasu (supposedly uncountably infinite) if the Saiyans in the series use finite multipliers and have finite increases in power. Either

Nah, just ignore it, Akira isnt thinking that ''Zamasu as a Fourth Dimensional being is uncountable infinite above Saiyans who are tri dimensional beings that cannot interact nor transcend with the Time Axis, so, I won't make the Saiyans surpass him''

Nah, just ignore it, Akira isnt thinking that ''Zamasu as a Fourth Dimensional being is uncountable infinite above Saiyans who are tri dimensional beings that cannot interact nor transcend with the Time Axis, so, I won't make the Saiyans surpass him''
I don't get the point of this comment and it just sounds like redundant headcanon mixed with what you think the author is thinking.

Infinte Zamasu is Zamasu merged with the time and space of the universe which started to affect a different timeline too

noones saying the timelines are infinite in sized, infinite zamasu is just his name

Yet the entire premise is if IZ is infinite

I'm convinced you people aren't reading anything. Even on this wiki timelines are considered infinite because they contain "infinite snapshots" of the universe. So, either the OP has his question answered and it's possible that you can go from 3-A to 2-C by the virtue of a multiplier; or barely any verse on this wiki is even low 2-C and staff will need to gut everything with the rating.

I don't get the point of this comment and it just sounds like redundant headcanon mixed with what you think the author is thinking.
It is not, ssblue is literally ssgod with a multiplier of 50x, but somehow it turns goku into Low 2-C, the author doesnt care to power scaling or wiki ratings.

The issue could be fixed if we treat the destruction of the macrocosm as...the the destruction of the entire structure and not the matter within it.
That would solve a bit of the scaling problem that wasn't there in the first place.
Plus the daizenshu states that in order to no sell attacks you need to be at least 2x stronger than the opponent
But we are drailing, this deserves a Q&A on it's own

Yet the entire premise is if IZ is infinite

I'm convinced you people aren't reading anything. Even on this wiki timelines are considered infinite because they contain "infinite snapshots" of the universe. So, either the OP has his question answered and it's possible that you can go from 3-A to 2-C by the virtue of a multiplier; or barely any verse on this wiki is even low 2-C and staff will need to gut everything with the rating.
No iz is low 2-C because he became one with the space time of universe it has nothing to do with being infinite

IZ became the universal structure known as U7, or for simple terms a space time, it would be consistent with goku saying he can destroy it if he had a senzu bean-

It is not, ssblue is literally ssgod with a multiplier of 50x, but somehow it turns goku into Low 2-C, the author doesnt care to power scaling or wiki ratings.
I can't tell if you're agreeing with me and I still don't see what Toriyama has to do with anything because we're supposed to be interpreting the series and not what he thinks.
No iz is low 2-C because he became one with the space time of universe it has nothing to do with being infinite
The qualifications for being 2-C is being uncountably infinite so YES it has everything to do with infinite.

Lemme see if I can find it
Here he says if he only had a senzu bean, but that could mean anything

Thanks buddy, I was thinking in doing a CRT to BoG characters who scale to BoG SSGod be Low 2-C, I would need that to support a Low 2-C ratings base Goku after BoG as well
The qualifications for being 2-C is being uncountably infinite so YES it has everything to do with infinite.
Zamasu being called infinite is irrelevant, he is rated as Low 2-C because he was going to merge with the space-time continuum

Thanks buddy, I was thinking in doing a CRT to BoG characters who scale to BoG SSGod be Low 2-C, I would need that to support a Low 2-C ratings base Goku after BoG as well

Zamasu being called infinite is irrelevant, he is rated as Low 2-C because he was going to merge with the space-time continuum
The cosmology needs to be redone, the way we treat it is honestly garbage. But try to help if you can. I can add you in discord if you wanna discuss more about it

The entire reason people rate characters as 2-C is because they are uncountably infinite so tell me again, how is Zamasu being infinite irrelevant? If the continuum wasn't infinite he certainly wouldn't be rated as such would he?

Back