• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calling it quits now, baby I'm a wreck

Dang, a lot of the old guard here are throwing in the towel. Doesn't hurt less every time, either.

I'm sure that you've made the best choice for yourself IRL, and as I've always preeched, IRL matters should trump anything on this site.

Hot damn, though. 1480 on the SAT? Top in Mathematics? Shoot for the stars, man. Don't let this site hold you back from greatness.

meanwhile I'll probably have to drop this hobby when I'm starting to get ready for Med, but that's in like 3 years so eh

High SAT score? Exercising? A fellow man of culture

Really though, good job with improving yourself and getting to a happier spot in life. Glad to know that this site could have been part of that in a positive way for you. I don't really know how IB works since I have APs instead, but I hope wherever that takes you works out just fine.

Wokistan said:
High SAT score? Exercising? A fellow man of culture
Really though, good job with improving yourself and getting to a happier spot in life. Glad to know that this site could have been part of that in a positive way for you. I don't really know how IB works since I have APs instead, but I hope wherever that takes you works out just fine.
Hopefully, everyone realizes that doing 100 push-ups, squats & sit ups with a 10km run a day will make you a 1-A being with irrelevant speed able to one-shot the law of identity ;)

Back