• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@RanaProGamer

I'm no Thread Mod, but I should let you know that double posting is not allowed under regular circumstances. If you have multiple calculation requests that need to be done, just place them all into one post. It's especially easy to do so considering both the priority and verse are the same throughout all of your requests.

@RanaProGamer

I'm no Thread Mod, but I should let you know that double posting is not allowed under regular circumstances. If you have multiple calculation requests that need to be done, just place them all into one post. It's especially easy to do so considering both the priority and verse are the same throughout all of your requests.
Oh, sorry. Didn't know I could do that. I'll be more careful about this. So should I delete the previous posts and put them all in one post?

It can be left for now, unless a Thread Mod wants to combine them into one post or something. Just make sure to keep this in mind for the future, okay?

Importance/Priority: 2

Name of the verse/character: Shuten from fate grand order

Brief feat description: she have melting the sagami province of japan

Some feats from the Darkstalkers OVA (if any further detail is needed please contact me)

Priority: 2 (Scales to most characters in the ova)
Feat: Jon Talbain and Felicia outrun an explosion

Priority: 2 (same as before)
Feat: Bishamon breaks a cliff

Priority: 2 (same)
Feat: Donovan physically prevents the cliff from falling

Priority: 2 (same)
Feat: Donovan, Hsien-Ko and Mei Ling withstand an explosion

Priority: 3/4 (scales only to Pyron's speed)
Feat: Pyron sends his "suns" around the world

Priority: 3 (scales only to Huitzil's durability and Felicia's AP)
Feat: The Huitzils tank some cannon blasts

Priority: 2 (Scales to a couple characters)

Verse: RWBY

Feat: Salem creates a giant storm surrounding Atlas

So at the end of Volume 7, Salem arrived to Atlas with her Grimm army and her whale. When we see her, her army was surrounded by a giant storm. Of course, as it only showed a part of it, there was no way to calc it. In the video below, starting at 0:36, we can see the storm moving towards Atlas, showing she is controlling it.

Video

However in episode 5 of Volume 8, when Penny flies next to Amity, we get a shot of both the whale and Atlas with the entire storm surrounding them. Considering how big both the city and the whale is, the storm must be massive. I’m hoping someone can help in determining the calc for this.

Storm Size

Here's a shot of what it looks like when just outside the whale:

Shot From Outside Whale
Bump. Really hope someone can help with this.

Back