• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 3 (Might be 2? This feat probably only affects Sonia's direct physical strength)
Verse: Hero 108
Feat: Mystique Sonia shatters an incoming boulder with her spinning tongue during Turtle Cannon Competition 3
Here's the still image below for a scaling reference (Sonia is on the right)
sonia-boulder-feat.png

Priority: At least 3, likely 2, possibly 1 (scales to a few high tier characters and low-tier characters may backscale)

Verse: Fist of the North Star

Feat: (looks for AP, lifting strength and also speed - esp speed)
(1) Ken casually reverts the course of a huge waterfall in 1 panel-worth of time (calculated)
(2) While Raoh made a large hole in the cloud while he was dying (which was calculated), he also made a huge split in the cloud (this part was ignored by that time). (request accepted)
(3) Kenshiro and Falco split clouds during their fights. (request accepted)

(I handled them myself)

Last edited:
Priority: At least 3, likely 2, possibly 1 (scales to a few high tier characters and low-tier characters may backscale)

Verse: Fist of the North Star

Feat: (looks for AP, lifting strength and also speed - esp speed)
(1) Ken casually reverts the course of a huge waterfall in 1 panel-worth of time
(2) While Raoh made a large hole in the cloud while he was dying (which was calculated), he also made a huge split in the cloud (this part was ignored by that time).
(3) Kenshiro and Falco split clouds during their fights.
bump

So, I requested this a couple of months ago, but I decided to bring the verse on the wiki, but it will take some months anyway, because atm I'm unable to wrap things up, make scans etc.., but I want to get a head start with this and other feats in the future.

Priority: 1 (Scales to many characters)
Verse: Dampyr
Feat: A vampire busts a door across a room

Priority: 3, possibly 1 (Only one character scales to this atm. Could also work as a reference feat)

Verse: Transformers

Feats: Ironhide's full weaponry, when combined, could destroy the entirety of diego garcia

Last edited:
Priority: 2(Scales to haruko, jinyu,canti, and possibly naota)
Verse: FLCL
Feat: Haruko and Canti/Naota survive a massive explosion(at 19:27)
Feat 2: Here(scales to Haruko, Jinyu, possibly canti, and likely EoS Naota)
”upgrades people, upgrades”

Last edited:
Wasnt the third link breaking the sun? Pretty sure it would make it superior to the other feats you showed.

Priority: 2

Verse: Jurassic Park/World

Feat: Indominus rex shakes and destroys a tower

Priority: 3, possibly 2

Feat: Indominus rex rex tanks a bazooka with no injury, only getting knocked to ground

Feat: Toro tanks a giant explosion

Priority: 3

Verse: Primal

Feat: Night Feeder slices some horned/ceratopsian dinosaurs(Not Trikes, merely relatives, as we saw a dead trike a few episodes prior) apart

Priority: 3, maybe 2

Verse: Land Before Time

Feat: Sharptooth falls down a cliff

Verse: DC Animated Movies

Feat: Here

Description:
Starfire gets knocked into the ground, causing a massive crater, and survives. The other Teen Titans, bar the Robins, scale, as well as anyone comparable to them.

Back