• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think the Gremloblinf eats are calcable due to the perspective change, and the Math Ray is not worth calcing since it would be less than what the GF are right now

Priority: 1.... I guess.
Verse: Not actually a verse, but more like common feats.
Feat: Falling from the orbit.
There's bunch of feats where characters survive falling from orbit, but I think for understanding how far impressive that kind of feats, falling from orbit~high heights must be calced.

Oh, thx (however at some point feels strange that it can't be found on common feats, but at least it have a calc, which is good).

Priority: 4
Verse: The Real World (really, it’s just adding more destruction values for certain feats)
Feats: Melting the Earth (if timeframes are necessary for this, 5, 10 and 15 sec), vaporizing a car

Priority: 4
Verse: The Real World (really, it’s just adding more destruction values for certain feats)
Feats: Melting the Earth (if timeframes are necessary for this, 5, 10 and 15 sec), vaporizing a car
I don't know if the first feat is worth calcing, since part of Earth is water and ya can't melt that, and it wouldn't be 5-B

I don't know if the first feat is worth calcing, since part of Earth is water and ya can't melt that, and it wouldn't be 5-B
I didn’t think it would be, I’m still curious what it would be. Or just melting a planet the size of Earth in general.

Priority: 2 (scales to multiple dragon-level characters)
Verse: One Punch Man
Feat: Jet Drive Arrow

Description: In Chapter 84 of the Manga, Genos confronts the Dragon Level Threat Elder Centipede and resorts to his powerful piercing attack jet drive arrow. Genos emits a kilometers long plume of ionized energy, conveying this enormous amount of energy through his foot into Elder Centipede's Tooth. After continued applied pressure, Elder Centipede's tooth shatters and Genos enters his body, where he proceeds to launch other, equally devastating attacks. This feat has already been calced, but the results were rejected. Still- the pixel scaling done here will be a great help to anyone who wants to recalc this attack.

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (Only high tiers will scale to this, and can be used as a good reference for other feats)

Verse: One Punch Man and References for common feats

Description: Melting the surface of the Earth

Priority: 2 (Only high tiers will scale to this, and can be used as a good reference for other feats)

Verse: One Punch Man and References for common feats

Description: Melting the surface of the Earth
The surface of earth is mostly water so ya can't really melt it

Priority: 2-3 (Scales to a single character, but could also scale to a few others)
Verse: Kingdom Hearts
Description: Cinematic Timing speed feat where Sora moves multiple times before a laser (See top right corner at the start) lands on a surface as it is finished.
Feel free to DM me if any pixelscaling is needed, for the record, Sora is 1.6 meters tall.

Priority: 1 (Scales to most of the cast)
Verse: Kingdom Hearts
Description: Sora dodges a laser

Last edited:
Priority: 3 (Scales only to a single attack of some characters and to the durability of a single condition of a profile that doesn't exists yet. [Some tanks of the Rebel Army in their "Oguma Corporation" optional stuff] )
Verse: Metal Slug
Description: The Metal Slug self-destructs

Last edited:
Priority: 1 (Starscream scales to Ark, and several characters scale to Starscream)
Verse: Transformers
Feats: These explosions on the moon caused by Ark impact.
Image 1 (Panel 4)
Image 2 (Panel 4)

It seems that even 15 tons of tnt explosions on the moon are visible from space, so I am not sure how strong the explosions are, but they are significantly bigger than 15 tons of tnt.

Just a note that you are now allowed to bump unattended requests once after every 50 days, but only if they are genuinely important.

Priority: 3 (scales to FP Mode Agni and Sun)
Verse: Fire Punch
Feats: Sun vanishes from sight as he flies all the way to a nearby mountain in the distance using his electric powers, making a crater with his kick
Sun using his electricity powers blows up a village and then blows up another building

Last edited:
Back