• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.
Also important to put the timeframe that the feat happens in the video so that one doesn't need to sit for 17 minutes to find it

Request 1:

Priority: 1 (Most of the verse past the Prologue scales to this in some way)
Verse: Genshin Impact
Descriptions:

Request 2:

Priority: 2 (scales to Razor himself, plus Andrius, the Mondstadt Traveler, and those scaling above them)
Verse: Genshin Impact
Descriptions:
- Razor moves clouds/creates a storm while charging Claw and Thunder.

Last edited:
Priority: 1
Verse: Psychonauts
Feat:
The psychonauts agents, which main hero of the game Razputin should be surpassed are tanking this explosion: Timeframe: 1:01:43

I’ll be requesting 2 feats if this isn’t a issue hope these aren’t outliers.

Request 1: Nine Blocks another
explosion.

Priority:2(Most of the Mid-Upper tier fighters like the Top 10 Pros Gran Torino Current Shigaraki etc would scale above this feat)

Verse:My Hero academia

Feat:Nine Blocks a Nitroglycerin explosion after it was fired from close range(Note this was also a surprise attack from Bakugo)

Request 2:Casual Blitz.

Priority: 2(Scales to a few God tiers and could be a good supporting Feat as Deku did this extremely casually)

Feat:Casually Deku Blitzes Overhaul and Chisaki couldn’t perceive him

This feat is already being looked into now

Last edited:

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Sysop
Calc or Evaluation Request.

Priority: 1 (Scales to the verse at large)

Verse: Soul Calibur

Feat: Credit goes to Phantom Falcon here. Seong Mi-Na moves in tandem with lightning.

Here is the video of the feat.

Priority: 1 (Every characters in the verse will scale to this)

Verse: Transformers

Feats:

- Galvatron survives a weapon designed to absolutely pulverise comets

- Overlord can shave an inch off a planet

- Sixshot's boast

- Optimus and Megatron clash

- Optimus uses a superweapon to drop a cybertronian city block on a vulnerable Megatron

- Devastator makes a big splash

- Skywarp and blitzwing collapse a bunker

- Arcee violently yeets Galvatron to the ground (I would use the standard formula for re-entry, but considering the giant explosion, it's likely higher than that)

- Unicron absorbs a supermassive black hole and multiple stars and threatens the stability of the galaxy (The latter feat might be 4-A judging by the references for common feats page, but it's better to wait for a calc)

I don't think the Gremloblinf eats are calcable due to the perspective change, and the Math Ray is not worth calcing since it would be less than what the GF are right now

Priority: 1.... I guess.
Verse: Not actually a verse, but more like common feats.
Feat: Falling from the orbit.
There's bunch of feats where characters survive falling from orbit, but I think for understanding how far impressive that kind of feats, falling from orbit~high heights must be calced.

Oh, thx (however at some point feels strange that it can't be found on common feats, but at least it have a calc, which is good).

Priority: 4
Verse: The Real World (really, it’s just adding more destruction values for certain feats)
Feats: Melting the Earth (if timeframes are necessary for this, 5, 10 and 15 sec), vaporizing a car

Priority: 4
Verse: The Real World (really, it’s just adding more destruction values for certain feats)
Feats: Melting the Earth (if timeframes are necessary for this, 5, 10 and 15 sec), vaporizing a car
I don't know if the first feat is worth calcing, since part of Earth is water and ya can't melt that, and it wouldn't be 5-B

I don't know if the first feat is worth calcing, since part of Earth is water and ya can't melt that, and it wouldn't be 5-B
I didn’t think it would be, I’m still curious what it would be. Or just melting a planet the size of Earth in general.

Priority: 2 (scales to multiple dragon-level characters)
Verse: One Punch Man
Feat: Jet Drive Arrow

Description: In Chapter 84 of the Manga, Genos confronts the Dragon Level Threat Elder Centipede and resorts to his powerful piercing attack jet drive arrow. Genos emits a kilometers long plume of ionized energy, conveying this enormous amount of energy through his foot into Elder Centipede's Tooth. After continued applied pressure, Elder Centipede's tooth shatters and Genos enters his body, where he proceeds to launch other, equally devastating attacks. This feat has already been calced, but the results were rejected. Still- the pixel scaling done here will be a great help to anyone who wants to recalc this attack.

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (Only high tiers will scale to this, and can be used as a good reference for other feats)

Verse: One Punch Man and References for common feats

Description: Melting the surface of the Earth

Priority: 2 (Only high tiers will scale to this, and can be used as a good reference for other feats)

Verse: One Punch Man and References for common feats

Description: Melting the surface of the Earth
The surface of earth is mostly water so ya can't really melt it

Priority: 2-3 (Scales to a single character, but could also scale to a few others)
Verse: Kingdom Hearts
Description: Cinematic Timing speed feat where Sora moves multiple times before a laser (See top right corner at the start) lands on a surface as it is finished.
Feel free to DM me if any pixelscaling is needed, for the record, Sora is 1.6 meters tall.

Priority: 1 (Scales to most of the cast)
Verse: Kingdom Hearts
Description: Sora dodges a laser

Last edited:
Isn't that a fanmade SFM about tf2?
The point of End of the LIne is that is a Valve approved community update with the Movie having almost all the content that would be released in the game and the Movie is referenced in the map Snowplow (which was to be released with the update buy got delayed) It's official

Priority: 1 (Starscream scales to Ark, and several characters scale to Starscream)
Verse: Transformers
Feats: These explosions on the moon caused by Ark impact.
Image 1 (Panel 4)
Image 2 (Panel 4)

It seems that even 15 tons of tnt explosions on the moon are visible from space, so I am not sure how strong the explosions are, but they are significantly bigger than 15 tons of tnt.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Just a note that you are now allowed to bump unattended requests once after every 50 days, but only if they are genuinely important.

Priority: 3 (scales to FP Mode Agni and Sun)
Verse: Fire Punch
Feats: Sun vanishes from sight as he flies all the way to a nearby mountain in the distance using his electric powers, making a crater with his kick Sun using his electricity powers blows up a village and then blows up another building

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (scales to Silver Saint Arc characters)
Verse: Saint Seiya
Feat: Lizard Misty causes an earthquake that Seiya compares to erupting the entire Mt. Fuji volcanic chain

Priority: 2 (Scales to a couple characters)

Verse: RWBY

Feat: Salem creates a giant storm surrounding Atlas

So at the end of Volume 7, Salem arrived to Atlas with her Grimm army and her whale. When we see her, her army was surrounded by a giant storm. Of course, as it only showed a part of it, there was no way to calc it.

However in episode 5 of Volume 8, when Penny flies next to Amity, we get a shot of both the whale and Atlas with the entire storm surrounding them. Considering how big both the city and the whale is, the storm must be massive. I’m hoping someone can help in determining the calc for this.

Here's a shot of what it looks like when just outside the whale:

Last edited:
Priority 1-2:scales to most(possibly everyone in the verse)

Verse:Ironman: armored adventures

Feat:
“In “The Makluan invasion part 2” episode, tony and the rest of the heroes depower the rings(for a little bit) and start a countdown for the alien ship destruction. Tony stays behind to stop the Makluan overlord from stopping the countdown and stays on the ship long enough for the countdown to complete
(19:08)
the ship is pretty big to the point of being longer and wider then a couple buildings from what it seems.”

Priority: 1 (Most of the verse would scale to this speed)

Verse: Yuuna and the Haunted Hotspring

Feat: Oboro moving fast enough to make the objects falling look like they aren't moving at all.

Priority: 2 (High Tier characters would scale to this)

Verse: Dorohedoro

Feat: Nikaido creates a massive smoke explosion.

• Importance/Priority: 2
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Honkai Impact 3rd
  • Brief Feat Description: The Judgment of Shamash, which is a very powerful sword, is used to strike the 14th Herrscher, creating a large shockwave or explosion. The Herrscher survives this unharmed. They are on the moon.
  • Importance/Priority: 3
  • Brief Feat Description: The same sword is used again,
  • Importance/Priority: 3
  • Brief Feat Description: The Selene satellite weapon fires at the 14th Herrscher who is on the moon, but the Herrscher survives.

What?
No it's one of those things (idk the name) where you light them on fire before hand, idk where you got that it got vaped but it likely got destroyed of that instead of anything Beth did
1. The TDI opening clearly shows how she lit those things on fire in the first place: physically, not with a lighter or anything.
2. That thing evidently wasn't there anymore when it landed; only a crater.

2. That thing evidently wasn't there anymore when it landed; only a crater.
That most likely fell into the hole it made when it landed. Especially when younhave to consider the speed it was moving, its like punching a man through the ground at the same speed (mach 5) causing him to phase right through it.

• Importance/Priority: 1 and 3 (Reika Kirishima is the only character who can have a complete profile)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Time Gal
  • Brief Feat Description: Is able to break a stone with her gun in A.D. 2010. (around 13:50) The feat video is in her profile's gallery section (However, I think it is not the best source since Mega Drive version's video is not the best among all Time Gal versions)

Priority: 2 (Scales to several characters)

Verse: Sekien no Inganock

Feat: Stone Golem heat turns a whole brigade of Upper Tier Soldiers to ash. For reference on the heat, it's said to be hot enough to vaporize normal humans. About info regarding the UTS (Upper Tier Soldiers), they are near 2-meter tall beings covered in steel armor along with having replaced pretty much 90% of their body with steel implants in their body like another similar character, and Stone Golem, as said here, could vaporize a large number of them to ashes.

(Apologies if this may not seem enough but this is all I can provide)

Last edited: