• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1
Verse: Spongebob
Feats:
Squidina throws a rock hard enough to circle the Moon and knock down another Pearl
Squidward extends a measuring tape from the Moon to Earth in a matter of seconds. When he releases it hits sb on Earth. He says that distance is about 2 hundred and 38 thousand miles away

Priority: 1
Verse: Spongebob
Feats:
Squidina throws a rock hard enough to circle the Moon and knock down another Pearl
Squidward extends a measuring tape from the Moon to Earth in a matter of seconds. When he releases it hits sb on Earth. He says that distance is about 2 hundred and 38 thousand miles away
I get that the 2nd video you’re linking is taken down for copyright, but from what I recall, it never even hit Spongebob, but it was just a random person on Earth

I get that the 2nd video you’re linking is taken down for copyright, but from what I recall, it never even hit Spongebob, but it was just a random person on Earth
Dang does this still work? Would it be impressive that Pearl dodged that rock the first time? I didnt say it hit SB. He did say that was the distance between him and SB and you dont see land where he extended the measuring tape meaning he extended that tape to Bikini Bottoms direction so it could have hit a random fish. Even if it hit a random human, wouldnt it scale to Patchy?

Last edited:
That's not how to do a calc request, do it like the other posts or follow the instructions on the first post

Priority: 2 (most of the strongest and all the major final arc players would scale to this)
Verse: Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai
Feat: Baran holds off a black core explosion that destroys the field of death, at the very least cutting the explosion in half

I added a lot of pages for context purposes, even before it fully detonates the sheer power of it is shaking the entire continent to the point of causing gigantic splits in the ground (this is happening all the way underground near the bottom of the ocean by the way) and is compared to that of a volcanic eruption from a great distance away (on another country) and the blast itself looks like it goes into the stratosphere.

If anyone does this, DM me. I've been wanting to see just how high I can raise things for this series and I want to get pages for it done at some point. I felt it may be higher than a mere 6-A or High 6-A.

• Importance/Priority: 2, likely 1 (Likely applies to multiple characters in multiple 'verses.)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: General Purpose
  • Brief Feat Description: Knocking over a tree.
If this has already been calculated as a generic feat/Refernece for Common Feat, please direct me to the calculation. Sorry for any bother.

I'm sorry, but I don't want to go without saying it. I've been contradicting myself for days about whether or not I should throw my request here. I can't see how many of the calculations have actually been done so far. Seriously, how many of the calculations have been done here so far? I'll throw it accordingly. (Of course it's up to the staffs, I don't have a problem with that.)

One problem: That arrow(~83 stars if I'm not mistaken) was moving at least FTL speeds, meaning the KE can't be calced. BUT that and the rest of the scene make goods speed feats.(plus the number of stars making the characters themselves as AP/Dura)

Priority: 3 only the avatars)
Verse: Avater the last air bender
Feats: Avater szeto casually making four volcanoes erupt in his base form
Szeto
(0:28)

Avater kuruk making a giant tsunami
Kuruk
(0:20)

Avater Yangchen accelerating entire clouds in base
Yangchen
(0:22)

Avater Kyoshi making a giant storm casually just by existing
Kyoshi
(0:12)

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (Mid tiers possibly scale to the feat, while high tiers absolutely do).

Verse: Medaka Box

Feat: Ajimu survives the Big Bang

Ah. I've looked at Ajimu's profile on here, and although the big bang feat is brought up, it's stated in her profile we don't know how close she is. This is true, so I was wondering if surface area would help going by the picture that I linked from the manga.

Feel like it's a good buff for a good number of ppl if it can be calced.

Importance/Priority: 3 for hatty and technically also the bear's individual attack potency, possibly 1 for pit people's main cast, I haven't finished the game so idk if they fight the bear or something
Name of the Verse/Character: battleblock theater and pit people, hatty hattington and the giant bear
Brief Feat Description:
(3:26) Hatty's hat shoots a laser that blows half the face off of the giant space bear
(0:18) and that same bear then crashes into the earth because of Hatty, showing exactly how big it is compared to it and fracturing the planet's surface into a bunch of hexagons
bump

Priority: 1 (Scale to All Rider in Saber series)

Verse: Kamen Rider Saber

Feat:
Ap Feat
Saber with King Arthur slashes a Meteor
(from Ep 8, Scale to BoS or I mean The Secrets of The Great Book Arc)
Yeti Megid freezes all people and place here including Dragonic Knight Saber, then Saikou melts these ice with the light, Start from 16:20 to 19:10 (from Ep 17, Scale to Dragonic Saber, King Lion Blades, Saikou, I mean anyone who was in Southen Base Betrayal Arc)
Frozen Beast Blades wreaks snow cloud and freezes some water near the Northern Base (from Ep 32, Scale to Riders in the End of Southen Base Betrayal Arc or them at their peak, such as Frozen Beast Blades, Elemental Primitive Saber, Durandal and Sabera)
Speed Feat
Base Blaze easily deflect Ari Megid's acid shoot

Back