• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 3
Verse: DC Comics and Disney
Feat description:

Poison Ivy lifted two segments of buildings.
Mr Freeze created an ice castle.
Frozen 1 Elsa created an ice castle.

Priority: 3~2
Verse: Dreamworks (The Croods and Rise of the Guardians)
Feat description:

Assorted feats

• Pitch Black Shrouded a City in Shadow
  • Grug Crood kicked some log
  • Grug Crood was hit with a small boulder

Priority: 3~2 (Monkey D Luffy and anyone comparable to him)
Verse: One Piece
Feat description:

At Return to Sabaody Arc, Pacifista PX-5 identified Luffy and proceeded to fire a laser beam at Luffy's head, which was easily dodged and prompting Luffy to claim it was too slow.
Priority: 2 (affects mid-high tier LOTR characters)
Verse: Lord of the Rings
Feat description:

Recalc - Middle-Earth - Osse raises Elenna-nórë

Priority: 4 (Supportings for scaling to low tier Tsukihime characters - may not even change tier standing)
Verse: Nasuverse
Feat description:

Shiki Tohno's last fight with Michael Roa Valdamjong (as "SHIKI" Tohno) on a corridor in a school (revised data)

Last edited:
Priority: 1

Verse: killer7

Feat: killer7 Calculations (An incredibly simple human pulverization calc and a bullet-dodging calc, which should also be straightforward)

Priority: 3
Verse: DC Comics and Disney
Feat description:

Poison Ivy lifted two segments of buildings.
Mr Freeze created an ice castle.
Frozen 1 Elsa created an ice castle.

Priority: 3~2
Verse: Dreamworks (The Croods and Rise of the Guardians)
Feat description:

Assorted feats

• Pitch Black Shrouded a City in Shadow
  • Grug Crood kicked some log
  • Grug Crood was hit with a small boulder

Priority: 3~2 (Monkey D Luffy and anyone comparable to him)
Verse: One Piece
Feat description:

At Return to Sabaody Arc, Pacifista PX-5 identified Luffy and proceeded to fire a laser beam at Luffy's head, which was easily dodged and prompting Luffy to claim it was too slow.

Priority: 2 (affects mid-high tier LOTR characters)
Verse: Lord of the Rings
Feat description:

Recalc - Middle-Earth - Osse raises Elenna-nórë

Priority: 4 (Supportings for scaling to low tier Tsukihime characters - may not even change tier standing)
Verse: Nasuverse
Feat description:

Shiki Tohno's last fight with Michael Roa Valdamjong (as "SHIKI" Tohno) on a corridor in a school (revised data)

Priority: 4 (Supportings for scaling of FOTNS characters)
Verse: Fist of the North Star
Feat description: Assorted feats

1. Kenshiro reverses waterfall flow
  2. Hokuto Senju Kai Ken
  3. Hyoh's attempt to press 1,109 pressure points simultaneously
  4. Kenshiro pushes a large boulder like bowling

Last edited:
Priority: 4 (A supporting feat)
Verse: Black Clover
Feat Description: Fuegoleon vaporizes a lake (User blog:DragonGamerZ913/Black Clover: Fuegoleon Vaporizes a Lake | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom)

Priority: 2 or 4 (This was a request and I was told it would be about this level of priority since it would be helpful with planned revisions, but the results look like a supporting feat to me)
Verse: Street Fighter
Feat Description: Chun-Li and Karin Bust Some Doors (User blog:DragonGamerZ913/Street Fighter V: Chun-Li and Karin Bust Some Doors | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom)

Edit: There's a : and a D (the first letter of my username) next to each other with results in a smiley face and I hate that.

Priority: 4 (A supporting feat)
Feat Description: Fuegoleon vaporizes a lake (User blog:DragonGamerZ913/Black Clover: Fuegoleon Vaporizes a Lake | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom)

Priority: 2 or 4 (This was a request and I was told it would be about this level of priority since it would be helpful with planned revisions, but the results look like a supporting feat to me)
Verse: Street Fighter
Feat Description: Chun-Li and Karin Bust Some Doors (User blog:DragonGamerZ913/Street Fighter V: Chun-Li and Karin Bust Some Doors | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom)

Edit: There's a : and a D (the first letter of my username) next to each other with results in a smiley face and I hate that.
Hang on I got another one.

Priority: 1 (Could completely alter the scaling of the verse)
Feat Description: Salamander Vaporizes a Sea (User blog:DragonGamerZ913/Black Clover: Salamander Vaporizes a Sea | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom)

Last edited:
Back