• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DMUA @Damage3245 @KGiffoni @Dargoo_Faust @TheRustyOne @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan

I would greatly appreciate if you all follow this thread by clicking "Watch" near the upper right corner of this page.

In order to check if there are any new replies, please bookmark the watchlist thread linked below, and visit it regularly. If there are new replies, it will be shown in bold text.

I already have been, I just really dislike viewing calc requests considering how wrecked the Blogs are, and... paradoxically I suppose I expected other people to be on top of it

Allow me to also look around

I am not a CGM, but I am tooking all of the Calc request that I can do, all calcs that I did were requested there

Thank you for helping out. I have received a complaint that requests are left unattended for longer periods after the forum migration, so I am trying to help out in that regard.

Priority: 1 (Scales to basically every relevant fighting character in the entire cast)
Verse / Character: I, the female Robot / Ka'more
Description: Ka'more blows a chuck out of a planet. A vaporization calc.
Link: Here.

Priority: 1 (Scales to the main character and hence to all that can match him from that point onwards)
Verse / Character: Because There Were 100 Goddesses in Charge of Reincarnation, I Received 100 Cheat Skills / Toujou Karuno via scaling to the random dragons performing the feat
Description: Two feats. First is mountain busting without further details for mountain size. Not too comfortable with that one, but serves as support. The second feat is throwing a 300m tall dragon out of sight in the blink of an eye. So, angsizing for distance -> timeframe guess -> upscaling for weight -> KE
Link: Here.

Priority: 4-1

Verse: Porkchop ‘n Flatscreen

Description: Assorted feats, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:psychomaster35/Porkchop_‘n_Flatscreen:_Kiss_My_Compilation

Link to the calcs:

Priority: 2-3

Verse: Gravity Falls

Descriptions

1. Rumble McSkrimish throws a fireball at Robbie (Scales to himself, as well as to the humans' durability)

2. Robbie dodging the blast (scales to all the humans)

Back