• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests II

Well, my main problem is that you're trying to demand that the results be X or Y, retconning your own story after you tell it to me for the explicit purpose of trying to achieve a certain value. If you're going to decide in advance what you want the value to be, what point even is there in me going through and calculating the yield...?

Like, in the actual story you're working on, is that something that happened? It just... I don't know, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

At any rate, yeah, sure, whatever. Dividing the result by 10000 is 952 Megatons about, that's easy to take note of.

Africa is 30.37 million km^2, and the average distance from a landmass to the bottom of the ocean is 4.179 KM, making the volume 126916230 Cubic KM, or 1.2691623e+17 Cubic Meters. Rock has a density of about 2700 KG/M, so, that makes Africa about 3.4267382e+20 Kilograms. Times 3 makes the total weight 1.0280215e+21 Kilograms.

Space is about 100 KM above earth, usually, sending it that distance in 6 seconds is 16666.6666667 Meters per Second, Mach 48.5908649174.

.5 times 1.0280215e+21 times 16666.6666667^2 is....

1.4278076e+29 Joules, 34.1254215797 Exatons, Moon level

It's also pretty high into lifting strength, now that I think about such things

Acceleration is Distance divided by time^2, so 100000 divided by 6^2 is 2777.77777778

1.0280215e+21 times 2777.77777778 is....

2.8556153e+24 Newtons, 2.9109228e+23 Kilograms, Class Z

Russia is 17.1 million KM^2, the average distance from a landmass to the bottom of the ocean is 4.179 KM, making the volume about 71460900 KM Cubed, or 7.14609e+23 Cubic Centimeters

Times 214.35 for pulverization is...

1.5317644e+26 Joules, 36.610047598 Petatons, Multi Continent level

Oh damn i didnt see i wrote vaporizing to dust,thats what happens when not sleeping at 2 am,i meant turning it to dust only,dont know why i said vaporize too

I think i should explain better with the lightning feat,so a character gets 12 lightning strikes sended at him in a straight line, he reacts to them when they are at 3 centimeters away from his face, when he reacts to one of the strikes, the next one coming was 3 centimeters away from from the previous strike(the distance between each strike), as for the dodging, he has to move his head left and right rapidly else he gets his face shocked

Its better then i expected the liftning strength for that one

What is makeing a average rainstorm and after they make it in a unknown amount of time as they made it off screen and said they made the rainstorm

Crossing from the westernmost point to the easternmost point?

Or crossing from the southernmost point to the northernmost point?

Can someone calc this also

• Saturn returned to his town that is now a massive crater in the ground, it is so deep it can fit 3 skyscrapers on top of each other, his town that had a area of 21.7 km┬▓ was now just a massive spherical crater in the ground, about most of eveything in the center of the hole was pulverized exepect on the edge where luckly the pepole left the town to bunkers on the edge of it
PS this was made by a shockwave move

Spinoirr said:
it is so deep it can fit 3 skyscrapers on top of each other,
There isn't really an exact height for how tall buildings have to be in order to be classified as a skyscraper. Some sources say the height is 80 metres, while other sources say it's 150 metres.

Alright then that adds to 300 metres. Which is almost the height of the tallest building in my country.

I have a really specific request for you guys relating to Littlepips AP. Where would flinging someone above cloud cover place you AP wise trying to get a ceiling for her 9-A forms AP.

Depends on how high the clouds are, and how much time it took for them to get there, not to mention the weight of the thrown thing.

Okay, so the feat I was wanting a calc for earlier is Jupiter being turned into a crescent by a punch. I'll get the picture.

Not sure how this will help but heres an excert of the TK feat in question https://pastebin.com/EHkebpc0 (spoilers) she flung 7 creatures high enough to be "no longer visable at all".

For a bit of context on what these creatures are, they're mutated diamond dogs

They are bigger than ponies even unmutated
Ddogheight
as seen in the image I'm attaching although only slightly (they're the creatures following the ponies) should be stated that all of one she lifted were the bigger ones
From what I've been able to find online on weights in the show for ponies (closest feasable comparison to them) general concencious has Earth Ponies clocking in at 350lbs or 158.757kg max for most cases. times that by 7 and shes lifting 1111.299kg at the absolute barest minimum.

Actually, not trying to be bossy, but if anybody takes up the calc I made up, could they put it on JBW? Just wondering if that could work out.

Sure

Of course I've got a rough situation and I dunno if I'll get to it but

Back