• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests II

So I'm going to assume that the size of the hole is that of a human, but that they were just punched 2km into it

Surface area of a human = 9,500 cm^2

2km = 200,000 cm

9,500 * 200,000 = 1,900,000,000 cm^3

Fragmentation: 1,900,000,000 * 8 J/cc = 15,200,000,000 Joules, or 3.633 Tons of TnT (Large Building level)
Violent Fragmentation: 1,900,000,000 * 69 J/cc = 131,100,000,000 Joules, or 31.33 Tons of TnT (City Block level)
Pulverization = 1,900,000,000 * 214 J/cc = 406,600,000,000 Joules, or 97.18 Tons of TnT (City Block level+)
Thank you!

Priority: The low tier characters scale to it
Verse: Supreme Duelist Stickman
Feat: Captain Saw uses his circular saw to cut two entire buildings horizontally

Hi everyone! I'm PhoenixCG61864, but I mainly go by my Discord name Vacreal on the wikis I'm in. I was interested in writing a post pitching a revision for Mario (TerminalMontage)'s profile from the FC/OC VS Battles Wiki. How do I do so?
*Note: I know that's not what this thread is about, but I figured I might get a faster response by asking on a more active thread.

Priority: Scales to all Return of Eric Arc characters
Verse: Stick Gang/OLH Comics
Feat: Resurrected Eric destroys Proxima Centauri B

Priority: every enemy
Verse: Five Nights at Joven's
Feat:
Jumpscare speed (I tried to calc it myself got confused then said screw it let someone else do it)
In this scan, I’m not entirely sure if pixel measurements can be used reliably for this (I’m only familiar with a few methods to use em) So I’ll probably diverge a bit.

First, we have to figure out how far javen in this scan had to move. We can see a clear doorway in this scan, luckily for me. According to this, The average doorframe height is 80 inches, or just barely scraping over 2 meters. (2.032 meters) So we can use that as an estimate.

If we assume the room in this scene (Or office, in this case) is entirely square, then by my estimations, the room would have to be at bare minimum 6x6 metres, meaning the distance javen must travel here in the blink of an instant is, well, 6 meters.

Now we need to know how fast you have to be to blitz an average human being. According to vsbattles, the average human at bare minimum has a reaction time of 200 ms. According to this thread, a rough estimation of a speed blitz is around 3-4x, so we will use 3x as a bare minimum for this.

200 / 3 = 66.6…. (Recurring)

So 6 meters crossed in 66 ms

So, now we plug those values into my trusty speed calculator, and we get…

90.9 M/S (Subsonic)

In this scan, I’m not entirely sure if pixel measurements can be used reliably for this (I’m only familiar with a few methods to use em) So I’ll probably diverge a bit.

First, we have to figure out how far javen in this scan had to move. We can see a clear doorway in this scan, luckily for me. According to this, The average doorframe height is 80 inches, or just barely scraping over 2 meters. (2.032 meters) So we can use that as an estimate.

If we assume the room in this scene (Or office, in this case) is entirely square, then by my estimations, the room would have to be at bare minimum 6x6 metres, meaning the distance javen must travel here in the blink of an instant is, well, 6 meters.

Now we need to know how fast you have to be to blitz an average human being. According to vsbattles, the average human at bare minimum has a reaction time of 200 ms. According to this thread, a rough estimation of a speed blitz is around 3-4x, so we will use 3x as a bare minimum for this.

90.9 M/S (Subsonic)
POG
LESS GOO

90.9 M/S (Subsonic)
Converted to fandom

Back