• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Group member suggestions

The Perpetual has demonstrated impressive skill with The Matrix calc. Although I haven't seen more calcs from him, so don't know if he qualifies for now.

Take note that I would appreciate help with finding experienced and reliable people who are interested in joining the group outside of this specific wiki as well.

If there are Narutoforums or other community members who would be interested in helping out, and have experience with producing accepted calculations, said help would be appreciated, as long as they try to adhere to our rules.

Alakabamm said:
I nominate Kaendragneel123 (required calcs here).
I also would like to suggest future consideration for Crazystarf, who - despite having not completed the amount of required accepted calcs yet - has significant experience and has shown proficiency in their calcs.
Thanks for the nomination ☆_☆

And I suggest Crazystarf too, he/she has good skills and knowledge about calculations and stuff.

I also agree to that of nominating Crazystarf as well. Like what Kaen said, he/she(?) does have good skill and knowledge when it comes to doing calcs so they can make the cut here.

Kaen him/herself(?) can probably also make it then, i suppose.

KaenDragneel123 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Kaen him/herself(?) can probably also make it then, i suppose.
if you're asking for me, I'm male
Yeah, sorry. But yes, you could make the cut as well as you also do seem to be able to know what your doing when doing calculations.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Yeah, sorry. But yes, you could make the cut as well you also do seem to be able to know what your doing when doing calculations.
Don't worry.

And yes, I have learnt just from watching and reading others persons calcs

Some practice and Google searching

And now... I can defend myself in calcs

@Kaen: Mmm. *Nods*

@All: Okay so far we have Kaen and Crazy as our potential nominees to join the calculation group. I woulnd't mind these two atm but more is better, yes. I would like to add Perpetual in and though i have seen plenty of his calc blogs, i don't recall if a lot of them have been seen and accepted by our current calc group, that's the thing....

First off, I would like to nominate The Perpetual for the calc team as he has shown a very impressive amount of work done on the Matrix calculation.

Second, I would like to nominate Austrian-Man-Meat for the calc team for making changes to the Jojo revision as well as posting important calculations in general.

Lastly, if I would like to nominate one more person, perhaps it would be FanofRPG; perhaps if he could visit us more, as he has done some very interesting calculations here.

That would be all.

@Crazy: Hmm

Perpetual? I can see him getting there in our calc group.

Austrian? Though he did surprised me on having managed to upgrade the JJBA characters far passed their original stats from a year ago (and some other things you've mentioned), i don't feel the same as to what i feel of Perpetual joining us. But i can give him a try but i like to see what the others think of him possibly joining....

Fanof? Very true as to what he has done such as things related to Dragon Ball.....don't know what else he did other than that and the Halo series(?)....hmm....

CrossverseCrisis said:
Fanof? Very true as to what he has done such as things related to Dragon Ball.....don't know what else he did other than that and the Halo series(?)....hmm....
I have little to no interest in being in the calculation group anyways

You must perform some calculations that the current calculation group members think are good enough for you to qualify.

You can perform some of the more important requests here, if you wish to get something to work with: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/322091

@Norbit: To qualify for the calculation group, you must

• have three calculations that have been accepted by the calculation group, either here, or on a different site (preferably OBD)
  • have decent knowledge of the calculation methods that are written here on the Wikia.
You have done neither of these two things. Also, you have recently been banned by an administrator for direct disobedience and violation of rules (creating multiple stomp matches and ignoring an adminstrator), which is sufficient enough for direct removal, if not an outright ban. As such, you are probably not qualified to be in the calc group, to put it bluntly.

I'm still a novice calcer, so In no way am I nominating myself anytime soon, but I am willing to help look out for potential members.

Okay. I will note him down for the future.

I was asked to apply, so I will, I suppose. Not sure if this was supposed to be like a background thing, or if it was implied that I should apply here, or whatever.

I've got a handful of calcs laying about, used to various ends. I'll list four of the more recent ones that all came in one blog:

These were four D&D calcs that were used for Demigod/Avatar upgrades. Lotta other calcs I have up, feel free to look through them.

Cheers boyos.

Thank you. We will ask the current calc group members about this.

Hello I just joined and i thought it would be cool to join the calc group but i don't know how it works soo could anyone elaborate how the whole thing goes

@Totally Get three calcs accepted by other members of the wiki, apply, and they decide whether or not to accept you. Pretty simple. If you need help with calcs and stuff, I can give you a basic tutorial.

You can check all of the instruction pages linked to via our front page.

I suppose I get to apply. I do have more than three calculations accepted in my blog, and I'm listing some of them here:

1. Mother Gothel creates a storm: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Archdemon/Mother_Gothel_summons_a_storm
  2. The Sow Queen freezes Arendelle: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Archdemon/The_Snow_Queen_freezes_Arendelle
  3. Inferno Spell: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Archdemon/Dragon_Age_Calculations_Thread
Don't really know if there is anything else I should say.

Not to state the obvious, but those don't seem to be accepted calcs.

I can take a look later, but my word isn't worth much as you'd need an actual calc group member to take a look and confirm them.

It is true that you need accepted calculations to apply for the calc group. Sorry.

Mr. Bambu said:
Not to state the obvious, but those don't seem to be accepted calcs.

I can take a look later, but my word isn't worth much as you'd need an actual calc group member to take a look and confirm them.
They were actually accepted, but since there was an username change (TheOwnMagic to the Archdemon), the comments were erased. I mean, they could not be actually used if they were not previously evaluated and approved.

Okay. I will note you down as a candidate then.

Back