• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculating the Sub-Atomization of all Stars in the galaxy?

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
How would you calculate the Sub-Atomization value of all the stars and planets within the Milky way Galaxy?

I have heard several ways to do it now.

This is one method someone told me about, and instructed me on how to do it. (No idea if its right or acceptable. I just wrote down there idea and posted it up to evaluated in the proper area)

I don't know how to do these very complicated mathematical procedures.

What would be the best method of finding the value of this?

Would you need to do something about overcoming the GBE of all stars in the Milkyway Galaxy?

Would you need to somehow apply the total volume of the milkyway galaxy into the calc?

Is the calc as simple as finding all atoms in the milkyway galaxy and applying Sub-Atomization value?

Note: It's an omni-directional Galaxy-Spaning attack. I may have more questions to add to this in the future.

Back