• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I once saw this joke video that's like 1 minute long and it briefly analyzes Magic School Bus versus Cell in a humorous way. Too bad the channel is deleted, but it was the inspiration for this thread.

Cell is in semi-perfect form. Takes place in deep space. Starting range is 7,000 miles. Speed obviously equal.

Ms. Frizzle teaches the class about bio-androids: 7 (I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Zeifyl, ThatDarnFish, Ionliosite, Soupywolf5, Listentomyrhytm, Frieza force soldier 100)

Cell absorbs the students through his tail: 0

Cell gets an F- for self-destructing the bus: 0

Frizzle
Semi-Perfect Cell2

Didn't know there was a profile for that bus. Memories.

Anyway, Cell via being +, because I don't remember that bus using offensive hax often.

Ionliosite said:
Didn't know there was a profile for that bus. Memories.
Anyway, Cell via being +, because I don't remember that bus using offensive hax often.
star+ AP against large star dura?

The bus' hax is never used offensively because I don't remember any point in the show where the bus or its driver were "willing to kill" someone or something. Now that they're in character but willing to kill, there's a chance they'll use hax offensively.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
If it isn't bloodlusted then the bus runs away because it never goes offensive
That would happen in the show because the bus was never "willing to kill" in any episode I don't think. But since this is a versus thread, it's forced to stay and fight. SBA is that they're in character like they always are, except willing to kill regardless of if it conflicts with being in character. Also part of SBA is that they cannot flee the fight for too long; they remain interested in the fight and must defeat the opponent in some way (wincon depends) whether they like it or not.

Bus would try to incapitate it but it wouldn't kill. Cell would use this oppurtunity and try to kill the bus but the bus has too much of a durability to be properly killed.

Incon

The standard attacks for the bus are putting it into fiction, growing big and stepping it on it, and transmuting it. Which Cell doesn't resist besides him getting stepped on

NEITHER OF THEM HAVE AN AP ADVANTAGE.

Bus' AP is star level while Cell's dura is star level+.

Cell's AP is star level+ while Bus' dura is large star level.

As you can see both of them have higher durability than each other's AP.

Except he killed a High 4-C (Full powered SSj Goku) with it Also
You missed the joke
I don't actually know why I'm putting this here

I'm voting for the bus. Cell won't kamikaze unless he realises that he's neck deep in sh**. And the bus will probably have haxed him to oblivion and back before then.

If Cell blows up, he could just come back a few minutes later with his regen, since his Core can survive his self destruct. So it's less incon, and more Cell via suicide. Buuut I'm voting the bus for its countless Hax options. Cell won't go boom immediately, and that leaves the bus with more than enough options to incap Cell. From turning him into something harmless, to throwing him into an old movie or cartoon, or sending Cell back in time. Heck, it could probably regress Cell into an egg again with its time manipulation. It made a tree grow in moments, I figure it can do the same in reverse. Even if that's not an option, the bus still has more choices to win than Cell does, and more time to make those choises before Cell realizes that he can't win without possibly blowing himself up. Soooo. I vote the Magic School Bus.

Also, it can turn Cell into salmon eggs and have him fetilized by a salmon. That's a thing that happened.

Back