• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How much Determination does Frisk have at the start of this fight, exactly? Just base level DT? Well, regardless, it's completely impossible for Buddy to win, as far as I can see. She isn't stopping Frisk from using their SAVE file to come back after every death, can't BFR Frisk, and I doubt they could incapacitate Frisk to any extent, especially not for so long that it would constitute a victory. Buddy has higher stats normally, from what I can see, but Frisk wins at the end of the day because of Determination sauce.

RinneItachi said:
How much Determination does Frisk have at the start of this fight, exactly? Just base level DT? Well, regardless, it's completely impossible for Buddy to win, as far as I can see. She isn't stopping Frisk from using their SAVE file to come back after every death, can't BFR Frisk, and I doubt they could incapacitate Frisk to any extent, especially not for so long that it would constitute a victory. Buddy has higher stats normally, from what I can see, but Frisk wins at the end of the day because of Determination sauce.
1 for Frisk also this is base level DT

It could also be inconclusive, if someone is able to make a good argument for Frisk being incapable of killing Buddy, but I don't think that's the case. Actually, if it's certain that Frisk can win overtime, then this might be considered a stomp, since Buddy absolutely cannot win while Frisk can. But I'll wait for more people to talk before jumping to conclusions, my vote is staying on Frisk until someone makes a good argument for incon or Buddy, though.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Can't you restrict Save and Load?
What? Are you asking Roach if they can take SAVE and LOAD out of the match to make it more fair? Because no. The only thing you can do is equalize speed, you can't change other stats from a characters profile or restrict abilities.

Well you can restrict stuff like JoJo stands, so I think Restricting Save and Load is possible, it's even possible in Universe if there's someone that has more determination.

Bruh. That's because JoJo Stand's count as different keys. Saying it's possible in universe doesn't make sense and is irrelevant. Doesn't make since because it wouldn't be counted as the same kind of restriction that you're suggesting, and irrelevant because this is a hypothetical versus scenario, not a discussion of what could happen in game.

Back