• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BTD6 TORNAMENT ROUND 5 Superstorm VS Wizard Lord Phoneix (0-7-0)(GRACE)

THIS IS A TOURNAMENT WERE THE WINNER MONKEY GET A LIFE SUPPLY OF BANANAS!!! SO LET'S START THIS BATTLE!!

FOR THIS ROUND WE HAVE 2 MAGIC MONKEYS!! ONE THAT CONTROL THE DANGER OF THE FIRE, BURNING THE SKYS AND RUBBER FLESH VS THE MONKEY THAT CONTROL WIND AND STORMS, WITH HIS GLOWING EYES HE EXPURGE ALL BLOONS FROM EXISTENCE, WE HAVE:

SUPERSTORM VS WIZARD LORD PHONEIX!!!
500-Druid.png
050-Wizard-Monkey.png

RULES:
  • Only 8-B key for both, the said upgrades above are the used ones (SS=5-2-2)(WLP=2-5-2)
  • Battle takes place at the Another Brick map both start at oposite sides of the wall
  • Speed is NOT equalized
  • Remenber, all SS atacks are spamable and WLP has a summoned phonexi all times and can become one with his hability
Superstorm:

Wizard Lord Phoenix: 7 (Noneless21, FRIMI, PROPLAYEN, Mantidil, Peppersalt43, me, speedster352)

Round 63(incon):

Last edited:
Okay, first of all, can the fire got extinguished by the superstorm, if yes then some of WLP's attack will be gone before it hit zeus

Okay, first of all, can the fire got extinguished by the superstorm, if yes then some of WLP's attack will be gone before it hit zeus
they can be deflected by the tornados but... there is kinda atacks every where n the map thanks to danmaku and 2 oponents shooting firey from diferent directions

I see, then WLP can overwhelm zeus, does zeus has wincon? If not then WLP advance to next round

WLP hability to tourn into a phonexy has cooldown so he can't be turned forever and whem he isn't transformed there is only a flyghtles monkey tring to trow fire and a phonexy

Hmmmm, then the question is can zeus hold on until WLP's ability ended
There's more to It, WLP hability charges pretty quicky and in question of damage Superstorm is to the low end of 8-B so WLP probable can at least use It's hability twice, and Superstorm also has todeal with the other phonix, trough he has also flight, and mult target hitting atacks to help with It, if WLP and the phonix are to far away from one another they will not be damaged by the same atack, not to mention that ELP atacks are faster them the tornado spam, trough the tornados make moving shields while are out there

Hmmmm, i think I'm leaning to WLP at this one, not only he has better firepower with omnidirectional (maybe) danmaku, but he also can be giant phoenix again given chance while zeus lacks firepower to permanently end WLP fast enough, but I wanna wait for zeus' side of argument first so i just speak my opinion bout this match

this is another tough match, there isn't too much to go off of canon/gameplay-wise. I'm also leaning towards WLP for the same reasons listed immediately above. I mean last match superstorm only really proceeded due to SoL lightning that isn't nearly enough to hurt the 9-A - 8-B durability wizard. Also with the new range changes, as a global range tower WLP will be out-ranging superstorm too and considering that superstorm's main attack does big knockback (even against ZOMGs which should be of comparable size to the transformed phoenix), this could be more of an issue for the druid than a benefit

this is another tough match, there isn't too much to go off of canon/gameplay-wise. I'm also leaning towards WLP for the same reasons listed immediately above. I mean last match superstorm only really proceeded due to SoL lightning that isn't nearly enough to hurt the 9-A - 8-B durability wizard. Also with the new range changes, as a global range tower WLP will be out-ranging superstorm too and considering that superstorm's main attack does big knockback (even against ZOMGs which should be of comparable size to the transformed phoenix), this could be more of an issue for the druid than a benefit
some things every one seen to forget is
1- All atacks get strongher with the upgrades as well, trough I will agree they are probable still weaer them the one I will mention next
2- Ball of lightining is a thing with a HUGE aoe
3- Ball of Lightining and tornados have infiinit life spam(only disapear outside the map)

But only this really, so 2 votees for WLP?

some things every one seen to forget is
1- All atacks get strongher with the upgrades as well, trough I will agree they are probable still weaer them the one I will mention next
technically true, but still not nearly enough. tier 2 lightning still gets absolutely dwarfed by tier 4 lightning
2- Ball of lightining is a thing with a HUGE aoe
this is true and is also the druid's biggest dps source iirc. Only issue is that it's also one of the slowest moving projectiles in the game. Very helpful for dealing with a lot of bloons, not so much for a 1v1 fight
3- Ball of Lightining and tornados have infiinit life spam(only disapear outside the map
Since it looks like the CRT is closing soon, I think I can pretty effectively say that this is not as good as having unlimited range, especially with top path druid which doesn't even have homing shots (besides lightning which I already talked about).

Back