• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Hulk couldn't do it, let's see if Puny Banner can.

Bruce Banner with four months of prep vs. Post-Crisis Superman.

Speed Equalized.

Hulk Bruce Banner MC TR
vs.
Superman post-crisis
Man of Tomorrow

Can Banner has full research ?

then he can made Red Sun granade ?

Gravity gun ?

Robot with harald level ?

Magic (If possible ever ?)

May be Banner

4 months is enough IMO.

If Banner doesn't have full prior knowledge on Superman, I see him losing. If he does he has much more of a chance to create counters to all Superman's abilities though you have to take his resistances into account.

Superman's punches won't do much against his forcefields, but his heat vision should, right? And from what I understood in the Goku vs Banner thread he can still be juggled inside his own forcefield.

It all comes down to what @Emperor says. If Banner knows Superman's physiology then he stands a chance because he can probably come up with red sun radiation machines or something. If not, Superman uses his heat vision to make an opening in his forcefield and he resists literally everything listed under Banner's abilities.

Hulk match may need to be redone, I don't think the Resurrection was accounted for?

Honestly I think Superman kinda stomps, he can literally resist every ability listed for Banner, unless it's like, the OOC Time BFR, even then I can believe him to be resistant to that, even.

People forget Banner is essentially haxless, unlike Supes here.

I mean, for an essentially haxless character, he did pretty good against Batman.

Yet another example of A<B<C logic falling apart I suppose. Should I close this?

Batman was tech-based, if Batman had any of those abilities physically he would've godstomped Banner.

Banner is basically the destroyer of tech, he'd otherwise do poorly in actual hax v. hax matches due to zero resistances and easily dodgeable and disabled tech with his undodgeable ones being last resorts.

Probably I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back