• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically Bruce can just disable all of Batman's tech thanks to his Tech Manip and Nanotechnology, but that doesn't exactly matter when Batman can just "seal gg"

So... yeah... Batman doesn't even need the prep when he can just straight up seal people in crystals using magic, from the scan this looks like the perfect time he would do so too...

I think Bruce is more intelliegent than Bruce, and Bruce also has better feats than Bruce. Bruce should be able to outsmart Bruce because of this.

Though, actually, Batman apparently still would show some reluctance to use it given it's an OOC last resort, while Banner oneshots with literally anything. So I'll vote Banner

The Wright Way said:
Guys... they're both named Bruce.
we know it's fun But seriously, this is a difficult decision, they are basically part of the trinity of preparation (Dr. Doom is the third {the foundation scp does not count}), both can circumvent the other's systems but this would also rebel their position, although Batman has clairvoyance that helps him to give him an advantage over the dr.Rage's next move, which will end up disabling the banner weapons and frustrating him, annoying him from humiliating him until he shows his wife asking him to stop or something like that to that he take out the hulk and in that state can BFR to the ghost zone or well is it a possibility in favor of Batman, does anyone have a better argument?

@Oliver

Banner can disable all that with his tech, so. His nanotech can jam any weaponry within the air and the Gamma Dome disables even Doctor Doom's tech

These are extremely in character for Banner to pull off.

well batman can also hack his systems too, it is not the first time that he does it with being with technology as much, as darkseid and lex, and he still has the advantage thanks to his clairvoyance he would know that his systems will be hacked so he would create a system defense plus strong enough not to be hacked.

the gamma dome does not work if it is initially off

literally this is based on who hacked first.

Downstreamers outprep then all

But back on topic, I mean, it's a fair point that Banner is more willing to use his best technology, but Batman even using his 4-B tech is out of character, so either he's not using it or he's going all out

I mean batman will know what banner did since he did not think that he is a murderer to the fool that challenges him (like tony in iron man 3 :/) and then he will know that he must use his best arsenal, it would be the same with banner he would have to investigate to batman to see if he needs his best technology or if he only needs basic things, that would be what anyone would say on the first day is not that they both have to say; Come on, this guy is challenging me. I'm going to launch a missile at his house because if.

That would be the opposite of preparation, since at the time of preparation they both investigate their enemy deep down, from their technological system to their personal life and what they have done and why they do this.

Nah. I think Banner's tech has the edge over the Bat's. I don't recall Batman keeping clouds of tech-disabling nanite fields around his person...

And how tf does Wayne's clairvoyance even work?

EDIT: Wayne's clairvoyance only works in his dreams, and that was only after he'd dipped himself in an isolation tank, in complete darkness. Unless he willingly subjects himself to psychological trauma like that, his clairvoyance isn't a factor here. It never provided him with information he could use in combat, either.

Hellbeast1 said:
So how likely is Bruce gonna whip out the Sealing?
Unlikely, the scan has Batman stating he prefers to use Magic as an absolute last resort, and he uses it against Deadman, who he physically couldn't have affected, implication being he likely mostly uses it for non-corporeals

Ah I see

I guess I'd have to go Banner FRA then

@Stoned and Wright Batman has a sealing crystal that he's used before

Hellbeast1 said:
Ah I see

I guess I'd have to go Banner FRA then

@Stoned and Wright Batman has a sealing crystal that he's used before
I know. My point was that asking which Bruce is stupid when only ine has sealing.

Sorry, but I was sick of the meme, and just assumed it was a continuation of that. Somehow managed to skip over Sealing in Bats' profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back