• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BROLY HYPE! | Broly (Base) Vs. Hulk (World War)

Doesn't Hulk like, one shot Dragon Ball characters in WWH mode?

This is a stomp no matter how you slice it. Hulk one shots base Broly but in turn gets one shot by Brolys stronger forms.

I am 100% serious when I say he will not bust the planet instantly in character as shown by literally every showing ever.

Asuka, seriously learn what in character and Bloodlust means because every vote I've seen from you completely ignores it.

Hulk has inconsistent universal feats, his AP advantage is godly, Broly in any form but legendary and after zenkai get's one shot, the only thing Broly has going for him is versitility and Hulk is battle smarter than Broly no matter how you slice it HULK SMASHES

Depends how many times stronger you have WWH to Thor and Gladiator, because those guys preform star to solar system feats. If he is scaling to Sentry than he can beat Base Broly but gets one-shot by SSJ or higer.

Well, the hammer of Thor is said to melt stars and destroy planets, Gladiator got knocked out by half a solar system explosion, but WWH should be stronger than both IMO, the guy stalemated a serious Sentry, though it's unknown how strong Sentry is compared to Thor. I'd say Hulk WW is stronger then Thor and Gladiator, considering he beat Hercules who is considered to be Thor equal.

Broly in base form is solar system level himself, as a baby he shielded himself from an explosion than acted like a supernova.

>Sentry is far above Thor in AP and hax

>Only reason they stalemated was BEACAUSE of hax that was making Hulk less and less mad as they battled

>Hulk WW is Farrrrr stronger than Hercules

>Broly as a baby is large planet level durability unknown attack potency

>Broly also is not base form Solar System Level or at least not high into it, as Cell is comparable to a restrained SSJ possibly stronger

>Hulk takes AP, Smarts/Strategy, and speed (Hulk literally faces people who crossess the Universe in less than seconds, flies through dimensions and breaks them accidentally, and get's to the end of the Galaxy in farrrrrr less time it takes anyone in DBZ and DB)

>Broly takes Versitality, Combat Experience, and Hax (And hax that was literally taking the HULK's HULK away basically didn't work so this wouldn't really help either)

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Bio is weaker.

and Broly can kill every form of Hulk by just destroying the planet they are on, since that guy cannot breahte in space, nor move in it.
Wait.. i heard that Hulk can adapt to the vacuum of space and planets with harsh enviorment.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Bio is weaker.

and Broly can kill every form of Hulk by just destroying the planet they are on, since that guy cannot breahte in space, nor move in it.
FALSE, Broly can't Breathe in space at all

Grimreaperofjustice said:
>Only reason they stalemated was BEACAUSE of hax that was making Hulk less and less mad as they battled

>Broly also is not base form Solar System Level or at least not high into it, as Cell is comparable to a restrained SSJ possibly stronger

>Hulk takes AP, Smarts/Strategy, and speed (Hulk literally faces people who crossess the Universe in less than seconds, flies through dimensions and breaks them accidentally, and get's to the end of the Galaxy in farrrrrr less time it takes anyone in DBZ and DB)

>Broly takes Versitality, Combat Experience, and Hax (And hax that was literally taking the HULK's HULK away basically didn't work so this wouldn't really help either)
Base Broly should be above solar system level, he is far stronger than base Goku on namek who light up an entire solar system or more just by powering up in front of ginyu, and far greater than Frieza who blast on planet Vegeta acted like a supernova in movie 5. I'd say both Broly and Hulk have the same destructive power, both should be above the solar system ball park, speed wise i'd say is pointless, I don't think Broly is going to speed blitz anyone and Hulk still goes toe to toe with being far slower then light fine. Hulk has regenration advantage, Broly has the combat advantage (being a saiyan he is built for combat.

Hulk gets stronger the angerier he gets, Broly gets stronger the more he fights. Good match, I'd say Broly base can take it due to Broly getting more powerful the more he fights plus can use his ki differently like shields or energy waves.

Mr John West said:

Base Broly should be above solar system level, he is far stronger than base Goku on namek who light up an entire solar system or more just by powering up in front of ginyu, and far greater than Frieza who blast on planet Vegeta acted like a supernova in movie 5. I'd say both Broly and Hulk have the same destructive power, both should be above the solar system ball park, speed wise i'd say is pointless, I don't think Broly is going to speed blitz anyone and Hulk still goes toe to toe with being far slower then light fine. Hulk has regenration advantage, Broly has the combat advantage (being a saiyan he is built for combat.
Hulk gets stronger the angerier he gets, Broly gets stronger the more he fights. Good match, I'd say Broly base can take it due to Broly getting more powerful the more he fights plus can use his ki differently like shields or energy waves.
1.) When did he do this?

2.) Base Broly being stronger than Freiza isn't what makes him SS as Freiza himself wasn't SS where you are scaling him

3.) Hulk has inconsistent Multiversal/Universal feats such as Pinning the Beyonder down by his face

4.) Hulk has caugth Surfer who is seen being able to cross galaxies in seconds that is faster than anything we've seen in DBU except DBH

5.) Hulk fought Thor on top of other heroes who have several MA training and Fighting/Combat Experience farrrr beyond Broly 1,500 yrs > 35 yrs

6.) Broly has a slow overflow, whereas Hulk it depends on how much more angrier you make him and his regen is BEYOND Wolverines so this makes him much more dangerous

What stops Broly from destroying the Earth again. It's not like he hasn't destroyed an entire galaxy over time before so he'll definitely do it if he feels like it.

The fact that he won't feel like it instantly until he's one shotted by something thousands of times stronger

It's not like Broly isn't an experienced fighter or anything. What happens if he dodges and then destroys the planet.

Hulk has lost many fights due to not being skilled, and overall relying on brute force to win. Broly stomped the Z fighters, who have been training in martial arts their entire lives. How will Hulk even hit Broly.

Where does Broly's rating come from? Is it scaled from being superior to Freeza, or is it downscaled from his super saiyan power divided by 50?

If it's the latter he one-shots hulk

If it's the former there is no way to tell how much stronger he is than anime Freeza who is ~ 6 foe in his supreseed base form.

Destroying the planet is not going to kill Hulk not from the destruction nor lack of oxygen. Hulk has shown many consistent times throughout his issues in Marvel comics of being able to survive in the vacuum of space.

Mr John West said:

1.) When did he do this?
2.) Base Broly being stronger than Freiza isn't what makes him SS as Freiza himself wasn't SS where you are scaling him

3.) Hulk has inconsistent Multiversal/Universal feats such as Pinning the Beyonder down by his face

4.) Hulk has caugth Surfer who is seen being able to cross galaxies in seconds that is faster than anything we've seen in DBU except DBH

5.) Hulk fought Thor on top of other heroes who have several MA training and Fighting/Combat Experience farrrr beyond Broly 1,500 yrs > 35 yrs

6.) Broly has a slow overflow, whereas Hulk it depends on how much more angrier you make him and his regen is BEYOND Wolverines so this makes him much more dangerous
He did it when he powered up in front of Ginyu, watch the anime it's pretty cool moment.

2: You should rewatch movie 5, when he destroyed planet Vegeta, his supernova acted like a supernova and was going to other planets as well.

3: That's an outlier, Hulk is never protrayed a universe or multiversal being

4: Hulk also struggles hitting Spiderman, plus Broly as a baby was able to cross entire planets or planet to planet as he got off planet Vegeta while sleeping. Both should be FTL regardless

5: But that doesn't mean Hulk is a good fighter though, Thor having many years off combat doesn't matter when he fights people equally. Broly is built for combat, he gets stronger the more he fights, I'd say that alone should make him a better fight but at the same time, their both brutes so I highly doubt we are going to see bruce lee shit when those 2 fight any ways lol.

6: Broly ability to grow in battles is determined by the plot, his potential is far greater than Goku and Vegeta, and look how far they progressed in the Tournament of Power

Mr John West said:
1.) Multi planet level feat would at most land him at Large Star Level which is stronger than his base in the Anime, but at most the strongest he's been in the Anime

2.) It's inconsistent but he's done similair feats several times I simply just showed one it's mostly downplay on the charecters Hulk scales to such as sentry who casually shatters dimensions just by flying through them.

3.) Broly in his strongest form isn't as fast as SS period, He's not faster than Sentry period, and From both their calcs I can honestly say he would be more even on Thors level of speed all of these Hulk has tagged with high succession. Hulk struggling to hit spiderman stems from pre-cognition not Spideys speed neccissarily.

4.) Thor having 1,500 yrs of experience and Asguardians grow in power the older they grow Stement/Feat at 4:58 also confirmed in comics by how he was able to defeat galactus as an aged asguardian

5.) Mhm, but Hulks is determined by a consistent basis of how hard you hit him in bunt terms and if he survives you can consider that a reactive zenkai something Broly does not have. And Goku and Vegeta did progress pretty damn far, but that was also in 48 minutes where they also had times to rest, got power from one another, and help. Whereas Hulk and Broly would literally fight and end the fight in less than 10 minutes tbh... Also this isn't Super Broly, making that statement invalid

I can go all day with Hulk tbh

Back