• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broke 1000!~

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So as of yesterday of October 19, we've managed to break quadruple digits. Meaning after about two years or so since it's creation, we've managed to get to this number yesterday.

I'd like to thank everyone for having been around here and contributing to the wikia here from time to time in anyway they can help or do here otherwise. Means a lot to me, especially ever since i was an admin here alongside SDZiel1217 (another user who is a former admin of both here and VSBW a long time ago) and when i became this wiki's new owner (due to the bureaucrat's missing inactivity and all).

A sort of a story here from me. When i first came to FC/OC shortly after having made an account and joining VSBW, i came across this wiki by chance while going through the front page's links (this is likely what i might have did that time). When i got here, there was not that much activity here from what i and, later, Ziel, saw. Needless to say, we both decided to work on improving the wiki overtime here while also posting our OC works as well whenever we can.

During this time, Blitz (one of our former staff recently who resigned due to being very busy now at his university) was just a regular user back then who had helped jump-started the wiki on hitting triple digits (100+) with a number of pages.....that were Dragon Ball-ish....that i didn't like because of how this wiki was overrun by them at the time and especially the fact that he didn't bother to post justifications for them like we would normally do nowadays today. Even then, i personally thanked him for helping jump starting it regardless of how it was done, cause by then the wiki here got more active overtime from there....i think? ^^;

Everlasting is the one of our year here on this wiki that helped us finally break our triple digit page number and hit 4 digits. Really good accomplishment here for him and for us too.

As a whole, i am glad to see that the wiki had finally gotten to this number and have managed to get more active since last year during my and Ziel's time as admins. Him and Kav would be proud here if they were here. ;)

All in all, i thank everyone for having continued to contribute here from tome to time, doing whatever they can do around here, showing interest on the improvement of the wikia, and to create FC/OC's that you are able to make here and develop. There are still things we have to work on, such as the improvement of various pages (powers, characters, stats pages, etc.) and though there many pages overtime that we had deleted off of here (some for personal reasons, others were mainly due to how low quality they were) but we can still do this even then anyways so that's fine as is.

For now, let's congratulate ourselves on this fine achievement we've managed to obtain thanks to Everlasting and, personally as a whole, all of us for having maintained it's activity. :)

Your (Main) Bureaucrat,

-CrossverseCrisis

I may have already congratulated you on your wall Cross, but I feel that everyone deserves credit. It was every single one of us that ever decided to make a page on this Wikia that helped us to reach this milestone.

When I first arrived on this Wikia back in July (I think) it was smaller than it was now (about 870 pages I think) and over the 3-ish months that I've been here I've seen people come and go, pages being made and deleted, that vast majority of them having genuine effort being put into them. It's great that so many people can come together like this.

Once again, congratulations everyone and heres to 2,000 ^_^

Back