• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Mundus

Well, Boros said his energy can vaporise even the bones of his enemies so in theory that is enough to bypass the other dudes regen, but considering that was never confirmed and the fact this guy is on his same lvl i don't know how would that work.

I also don't see anything Mundus can do to bypass Boros regen, so inconclusive for now.

If I'm doing the math correctly Boros is 26 petatons meanwhile Mundus is 172 Petatons. That's a pretty decent gap in power.

He was disintegrated by the end of his fight with Dante and came back later regenerated

5 minutes? But he did have to cut his way through a dimension and trap Dante.

Hmmmm interesting. Honestly I think I'll have to give this to Mundus with his superior AP and Dura, BFR and experience

This might be a stomp tho Mundus is roughly 6-7 stronger and durable than Boros.

Doubt AP really means much here, and expirience....I don't know how to tell there.

I'm going to give this to Mundus mostly because of Boro's weakness, so all Mundus has to do is outlast Boros till he runs out of energy.

I wouldn't necessarily say that AP doesn't mean much hear ( Well at least for Mundus.) But Boros literally has zero ways to harm Mundus. Only thing saving him is regen but even then BFR unless you wanna restrict that.

You mean where he fought Dante?

Pretty sure he just tries to fight you there instead of BFR

Well even if he brought Boros to fight there, he can't fly, and there's no evidence that he can survive in space. He'd be completely at Mundus's mercy.

Back