• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Iron Man (5-15-0) Grace

The Calaca said:
Proof of Boros skill.
Iron Man isn't only trained in martial arts, he has used his AI to compete with Captain America, whose skill might be even greater than Garou's if not for Garou's crazy abilities.
Boros is completly average in combat skill, this is common knowledge. What i'm saying is that IM lacks a skill advantage that can make up for a 4x AP difference.

What his AI does exactly? And what are CA's skill feats?

Boros doesn't rely on ranged attacks. He didn't do so against Saitama who was blowing him up with every single punch.

In fact, does Boros has any ranged attack outside of CSRC?

He does, he used one against Saitama before going in MB, but it showed no visible result so he took a CQC initiative after that.

I see.

Well, it's not going to do a great thing. Iron Man can either dodge or absorb the energy if needed.

I'd vote IM if it wasn't for Boros' high-mid regen and CSRC. High-Mid regen gives Boros the opportunity to stay alive until he feels like one-shotting with CSRC, tho would that be inconclusive since after using CSRC Boros turns into a grey grape?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
He shuts down the functions of the brain, not getting your brain exploded to pieces
I know. Regen covers that kind of stuff depending on the way it happens.

By instance, Yujiro can make people faint with a light tap in a pressure point, but Ryuko resists it thanks to her regen.

The main thing that made Boros utilize CSRC in his battle against Saitama after being torn to pieces when Saitama used Consecutive Normal Punches, the equivalent of being spammed with energy beams that vaporize you. So it basically goes like this: Boros tries CQC first, lands a few hits even if less skilled, Iron Man goes for a ranged fight, Boros gets vaporized to hell just like in CNP and then utilizes CSRC

See the above. Boros wouldn't notice Tony can atomize him because his regen would work as long as his body still exists.

What's the difference between beind reduced to small pieces via atomization or via impacts from punches? The result, on Boros' end, are all the same. He'll feel threatened and willing to use CSRC.

He didn't feel threatened until he was blown to a pulp of blood and after trying everything else.

I'm honestly tired of discussing Tony vs OPM High 6-A for today. I adressed those concerns above and I don't want to repeat myself over and over. So if you have anything to say, please don't use something I already adressed.

Voting Tony, because even then he can just pull off that disintegrating explosion around himself whenever he wants.

That being said i don't think cryogenics would work against a being who emanates enough heat to instantly melt large holes in alien alloys created for space travel.

Same thing with sonics and shutting of the brain of a guy who got turned to lasagna and didn't even lose conscience.

Depends on the speed we're equalizing the characters to here.

By instance, if we are equalizing the speeds for Superhuman, it's a solid BFR. But if we're equalizing the speeds for Relativistic or something in these lines, it's not.

I mean at lowest they would be Equalized at sub rela.

So yeah that would not work

It doesn't matter at what speed we are equalizing them here.

Both at Rel? Boros kicks and sends Tony at Rel speeds, but Tony reacts and fly at such speed as well.

Boros FRA

Speed Equalized means IM's attack speed is also Equalized allowing Boros to dodge. Boros has the better stamina, AP, and if Tony's repulsers don't take out Boros all at once, Boros quickly regens and continues fighting till he out lasts Tony.

I also don't see how cryogenics work on a being that emulates heat and Boros still retain consciousness without a brain.

It's a bit of a touchy subject, because kicking someone to the Moon at Relativistic speeds is an AP feat, but flying back from Moon to Earth is a speed feat.

Usually, the way to come back would be via jumping or something similar (that depends on strength, not on speed) but i think that usually if a character hasn't been showed to be able to do stuff on that scale even if he's capable of outputing the required energy to do so in other ways, on a VS Battle it's assumed he can't

The thing is IM wouldn't reach the Moon nor even the space. He can just fly to stop the momentum before he leaves the atmosphere.

The Calaca said:
>Better stamina

What?
Never mind about the stamina part. I didn't read the extremist thing.

But with Speed Equalized, including attack speed, if Iron Man is able to land a hit on Boros, so can Boros hit Tony. And with Boros with higher AP and Tony with no Regen, eventually Tony will fall.

How is Boros even with a guy virtually tireless when he has stamina draining?

Still ignoring the massive skill advantage, I see.

"skilled battle tactician and strategist," but that doesn't translate to combat skill.

Tony FRAs.

Also, Elixir, how on Earth does Boros have better stamina in a form that constantly shaves off his energy?

If he can fly, and speed is equalized, he can yes. There's no need to complicate it overly, BFR by kicking isn't gonna work.

You know... dodging. Boros doesn't have Homing Attacks.

Iron Man also doesn't have homing attacks listed on his wiki.

But he has omnidirectional options and can summon more suits to attack Boros from different places.

Back