• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Iron Man (5-15-0) Grace

Can Tony's Armor Regenerate? If not I still do not see him tanking these hits.

Boros got his arm blown up by Saitama before and regenerated just fine. He would pay no attention to the damage because as long as his whole body isn't vaporized or his stamina reserves empty he can regenerate from that.

How would he know the difference between getting his arm blasted or exploded by an impact? He doesn't have Info Analysis or some form of ESP to notice how the damage is done.

He can... parry the attacks. Or call another armor to get extra protection. Seriously, Boros isn't landing too many hits here, why is that a big deal at all?

I do not see how he is not landing many hits, cause his first moves are usually barraging his opponent like with saitama. And Iron Man cant do much about that, even if he blocks the attacks his armor would still be taking heavy damage.

Calling another suit ?? That is not going to happen imo.

Barraging is one of the most basic movements in a fight. It's something people with no martial skill does and trained persons know how to deal with.

You're ignoring that Tony not only outskills, but his AI would help him to avoid Boros' attacks. He's too simple of a fighter and has no actual skill.

Can't Tony call in his Iron Legion squad to help him out with Boros, making this at the very least a 2 or 3 vs 1 scenario.

The Calaca said:
It's not a strawman. The way you worded it make it sound like Boros would get faster.
Adress the other point, please.
It is a strawman, you're just trying to make it sound like it's not.

If Boros gets one kick in, he wins. Boros' AP is way higher than even Garou's, being able to launch someone to the moon in one kick, without his full power. He also has a lot of extremely powerful beams of his own, without needing to go full power and how in the hell is Iron Man going to survive Collapsing Star: Roaring Cannon? It would be WAY too powerful for Iron Man to take.

You're ignoring that Tony not only outskills, but his AI would help him to avoid Boros' attacks. He's too simple of a fighter and has no actual skill.

Boros is not a "simple" fighter, he's actually a very experienced and tactical fighter. Your argument is wrong.

Sending someone to the moon is 9-B. And Boros is 24PT from his own feat. If he hits harder than Garou, that means Garou downscales from the feat.

See the above. Boros wouldn't use CSRC before he gets blasted.

Prove his tactical skill.

See the above. Boros wouldn't use CSRC before he gets blasted.

Now you're not even knowing that speed is equalised so therefore you've contradicted yourself and have made a fool out of yourself. I have won this argument now because you clearly don't know simple facts and what do you mean by "Prove his tactical skill."? It's right on there on YouTube, are you too lazy to actually do your research that will take on average ten minutes? I'm sorry, I'm trying to be respectful, but I don't like it when people jump in and vote when they know nothing about the other character.

What? Did you read my comment on why Boros wouldn't use CSRC before he gets blasted or are you assuming I think Tony would blitz him?

No, I can't look at a YouTube video. Is that a problem for you? Post the scan where Boros' skill is proven or get back.

No, I can't look at a YouTube video. Is that a problem for you? Post the scan where Boros' skill is proven or get back.

Oh, that's depressing. Anyway, that's a misconception, Boros uses CSRC when he knows that his life is truly in danger and needs to really use his full power. You only want Iron Man to win because you hate Boros, I don't see why you wouldn't since you lowball Boros.

I know firsthand the amount respect you're capable of. Watch it.

You don't equalize beams in combat, from what I recall. So Iron Man still has light speed beams (I may be wrong though)

At best you'd have disproven our arguments (arguable still), you haven't won anything. And you can't "win" a debate online anyhow. This isn't a debate contest.

"It's right there on YouTube" Excuse me what? Do you think everyone has 10 minutes to spare? It's literally your job to back up your claims.

And woopidy-doo, guess what? That would imply no obscure character should get a match-up. Do YOU know the 50+ years of Iron Man history? No? Then you don't get to judge either.

It's sad that when the exact same thing happens to me by someone else, no one defends me but when a moderator gets it, they automatically get defended... Mod priviledge... I really wish that I could be treatly equally...

@Zark all speed is equal. The beams move at the same speed.

@Madotsuki appeal to motive without knowing me. Perfect. That's what I needed to hear.

Anyway, prove Boros has skill remotely close to Captain America's level and we will talk. Otherwise, he's like a kid fighting a Black belt Karate master in the form of an armoured Man who can blast him with hax.

Anyway, we're at 5-5 here, but I'm not sure if the arguments for Boros work.

AP gets negated by superior skill, versatility and numbers (if Tony calls for a Party).

Regen gets negged by Repulsor Rays.

bruh he beat both of the One-Punch Man God Tiers in a day

While i do agree Boros' is less skilled, the skill gap isn't enough to make Boros literally unable to hit IM, and if he does, well, 4x AP gap isn't a small one exactly. IM lacks the stamina and willpower to win against someone who not only has a 4x AP advantage but also has high-mid regen that IM would, at the very least, find good difficulty to bypass.

Boros' regen isn't bypassed through Repulsor Rays unless IM hits hits entire body with it at once, anything aside from that on IM's arsenal can't stop it.

Proof of Boros skill.

Iron Man isn't only trained in martial arts, he has used his AI to compete with Captain America, whose skill might be even greater than Garou's if not for Garou's crazy abilities.

Back